Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (71455 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by uvie66: 5:33pm On May 22, 2020
adecz:
angry sad sad sad sad

Once you are doing well, envious
vultures will start circling around you..

Just like the young Yahoo yahoo boy
that was killed in IMO state early
this month by vultures who felt they
deserve his money more than him.

What a way to die; likely an
inside job.
I have no sympathy for the yahoo boy...he deserved what was coming to him. In his next life he will try to work hard for his money and not deprive people of their hard earn cash through deception.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by adecz: 5:55pm On May 22, 2020
uvie66:
How can you compare a yahoo fraudster to a Hotel owner. Yahoo are thieves simple and short, They steal by deception.

So, a few miscreant soldier boys
can take law into their hands to rob
& pass death sentence & execute the
death sentence on a boy who has not
been charged or declared a fraudster by
any court of law?

Is the punishment for fraud death?

Its people like you that worship politicians
who rob you & your people blind.

You should be ashamed of making
such a nonsense post which postulates
that you are without conscience & like to live under the laws of
the jungle.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Charly68: 6:03pm On May 22, 2020
The Bible is my anchor : Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
- Those who believe they can maim and waste others will surely reap whatever they do one day.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by illicit(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2020
seguno2:

So sad that we fell for the scam of Buhari being able to provide security to our country.
Terrible mistake we made.

You are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2020
R. I. P
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by NonnyDot(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2020
No be Atinga be dis??

adecz:
angry sad sad sad sad

Once you are doing well, envious
vultures will start circling around you..

Just like the young Yahoo yahoo boy
that was killed in IMO state early
this month by vultures who felt they
deserve his money more than him.

What a way to die; likely an
inside job.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by jamace(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2020
Revenge mission, I guess.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:16am On Jul 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ogun State: The Home of the most brutal skullminers. You people make me sick! Alayema anfami! Rankos!

Hmmmm I didn't know that the wickedness of man is now region based. Interesting!
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 4:30am On Jul 18, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hmmmm I didn't know that the wickedness of man is now region based. Interesting!
The wickedness of men in that particular state was high around that period.I read many unfortunate news from their and some selected states when i used to frequent that section.It's bemusing that you find it interesting.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
The wickedness of men in that particular state was high around that period.I read many unfortunate news from their and some selected states when i used to frequent that section.It's bemusing that you find it interesting.

I'm sure we both know that's not what I meant by interesting but continue.

To think you're justifying your previous comment is even horrid. It is rather bemusing that you find your previous comment justifiable.
Every evil act of man should make you sick, not just the act in a region. Again the wickedness of man is not restricted to any region.

I won't be saying anything further on this.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
VickyRotex:

I'm sure we both know that's not what I meant by interesting but continue.

To think you're justifying your previous comment is even horrid. It is rather bemusing that you find your previous comment justifiable.
There's no justification here.The crime rate was alarming,hence my comment.Though it was wrong of me to cite a particular location.I now regret that.

Every evil act of man should make you sick, not just the act in a region. Again the wickedness of man is not restricted to any region.

You are right,such acts i do not condone and no one should too,no matter the region,state or tribe where it took place.

I won't be saying anything further on this.
If you so wish.I think it's very obvious that you misunderstood my stance and saw that comment as tribalistic.Am really disheartened by that.TC.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
There's no justification here.The crime rate was alarming,hence my comment.Though it was wrong of me to cite a particular location.I now regret that.

You are right,such acts i do not condone and no one should too,no matter the region,state or tribe where it took place.

If you so wish.I think it's very obvious that you misunderstood my stance and saw that comment as tribalistic.Am really disheartened by that.TC.

In bold: QED!

Thanks for taking to correction.
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by BigBashiru: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Marshalemmy:
Human being is most wicked creature ever created.

I agree oh. Worse than even the lower animals
Re: Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by BigBashiru: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Charly68:
The Bible is my anchor : Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
- Those who believe they can maim and waste others will surely reap whatever they do one day.

Most of these killers live very long. Maybe God's mercy....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.