Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Good Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Morning (204 Views)

Romantic Good Morning Messages For Lovers / 10 Romantic Good Morning Messages / Maheeda Says Good Morning With A Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning by bendaniel1616: 6:49am On May 22, 2020
I was informed that robbers wrote a letter to my area, they want all the landlord to come out in the middle of the night for vigilante because we don't have enough security , people are not responding to the fees, I joined them once so they don't think I'm one of the thieves, but after that once I noticed it's not convince and not safe for me, then I called a meeting, then we agreed to start using a security from next month, but the few weeks left to next month they kept disturbing me , banging my gate as if they want to spoil it, it's fucking so annoying , I don't want to embarsss them as they are elderly people but they don't just have sense . What do you think it's the best action to take please .
Re: Good Morning by eleko1: 6:52am On May 22, 2020
sad join dem to do the vigilante.It is for everybody good.U can arrange for meeting dis coming Saturday and discuss security etc

1 Like

Re: Good Morning by bendaniel1616: 7:20am On May 22, 2020
I swear I wasn't there when they plan the whole shit I traveled, the way the reason it with me made me agreed in the first place ,and if I don't agree I have to pay 1k twice in a week because they are doing it twice in a week , after the meeting , they called me for another group, and I decided to join another group those one said if I can't come out I can just give them anything for the boys that will run it, then I gave them 500 and they didn't come to disturb me again , the first group I was before kept disturbing me that they are not giving anybody money , they want to do it on their own , the way they are banging the gate is fucking embarrassing as if they want to spoil it . I'm thinking if I should report them to police because my life Is also important, you can't just force me to come out in the middle of the night , I think I'm entitled to my fundamental human right . I don't think you need to force people into what they don't feel like . I joined them once to do the vigilante to erase any bad thought that day Ehen mosquitoes wey bite me no be here , and God forbid gunshot, straight bullet , they will all eat next day .
Re: Good Morning by bendaniel1616: 7:23am On May 22, 2020
I've arranged for a meeting and We've already discuss that , and they've agreed we going to start using a security soon, my life too is important lol.
Re: Good Morning by bmdmixer: 8:22am On May 22, 2020
na scam, dem just dey look for ways to collect money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Cooking Together Is A Healthy Date For Couples / Body Work, Spraying And Oven Baking Of Vehicles � / FREE WATCHES! A Dream Come True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.