Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Romantic Good Morning Messages For Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Good Morning Messages For Lovers (2356 Views)

DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / IN-BETWEEN (for Lovers Of Story) / 10 Romantic Good Morning Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Good Morning Messages For Lovers by Adedapoadewale: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Having someone you truly love and adore is a one life time experience, meeting someone who mean so much to you is what gives the heart joy and a form of satisfaction.

The joy of the heart is knowing that the person whom you sleep thinking about deeply will be in your life when you wake up in the morning. The joy of having someone who cherish and care for you deeply can’t be trade with anything in the world. Have you ever taught about nice good morning quotes you can send to your lover which bring them joy? Here are few.
1. I wake up every morning feeling a form of satisfaction in my heart knowing that your love will serve as a light for me which will make my day as bright as the sun.

2. Your present in my sleep is what gives me a good night feel with happiness and waking to your thought is an everlasting sweetness.

3. Waking up beside you every morning is something I don’t ever want to trade away, I love you everyday and as much a new day comes, my love for you is always new.

4. The greatest joy of my life is the day I met you and knowing that I will always have you in my life through thick and thin is the sweetest joy I have every morning.

5. Good morning to the brightness of my world, the only person I hope to wake to, for the rest of my life. You are my world.

6. I dreamt of you all through the night, I had a nice dream of us having a beautiful future together. I wish to always have you in my life when I wake up every morning till forever.

7. All I need to be happy in life Is you. Without you I don’t know how my morning will be like and you know my day can’t be complete without you either.

8. I sent a sweet bird to you this morning to tell you how much you mean to me; I hope you saw the colorful bird singing the nicest song for you.

9. As long as a new day keeps coming my love for you will be new every morning. My sweetest morning gift is knowing that you are my motivator.

10. Every morning when I wake up to see you beside me sleeping like an angel, I get to fall in love with you more and more. My morning is not complete without your beautiful smile.

11. Your shining eyes is what gives me the light of the day. My morning fragrant begins when I think about your love for me.

12. Good morning to the best gift nature bestowed upon me, nothing is ever more pleasing than having you here with me always.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Good Morning Messages For Lovers by crystalmt: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is good. I like it. Good collection. Nice [url]https://therightmessages.com [/url] also https://therightmessages.com

Adedapoadewale:
Having someone you truly love and adore is a one life time experience, meeting someone who mean so much to you is what gives the heart joy and a form of satisfaction.

The joy of the heart is knowing that the person whom you sleep thinking about deeply will be in your life when you wake up in the morning. The joy of having someone who cherish and care for you deeply can’t be trade with anything in the world. Have you ever taught about nice good morning quotes you can send to your lover which bring them joy? Here are few.
1. I wake up every morning feeling a form of satisfaction in my heart knowing that your love will serve as a light for me which will make my day as bright as the sun.

2. Your present in my sleep is what gives me a good night feel with happiness and waking to your thought is an everlasting sweetness.

3. Waking up beside you every morning is something I don’t ever want to trade away, I love you everyday and as much a new day comes, my love for you is always new.

4. The greatest joy of my life is the day I met you and knowing that I will always have you in my life through thick and thin is the sweetest joy I have every morning.

5. Good morning to the brightness of my world, the only person I hope to wake to, for the rest of my life. You are my world.

6. I dreamt of you all through the night, I had a nice dream of us having a beautiful future together. I wish to always have you in my life when I wake up every morning till forever.

7. All I need to be happy in life Is you. Without you I don’t know how my morning will be like and you know my day can’t be complete without you either.

8. I sent a sweet bird to you this morning to tell you how much you mean to me; I hope you saw the colorful bird singing the nicest song for you.

9. As long as a new day keeps coming my love for you will be new every morning. My sweetest morning gift is knowing that you are my motivator.

10. Every morning when I wake up to see you beside me sleeping like an angel, I get to fall in love with you more and more. My morning is not complete without your beautiful smile.

11. Your shining eyes is what gives me the light of the day. My morning fragrant begins when I think about your love for me.

12. Good morning to the best gift nature bestowed upon me, nothing is ever more pleasing than having you here with me always.
Re: Romantic Good Morning Messages For Lovers by toygod2: 2:14am On Oct 19, 2018
oops grin grin
Re: Romantic Good Morning Messages For Lovers by adabhargav: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good one and well written. A good collection of quotes. http://www.iamsorryquotes.com/i-am-sorry-quotes-for-hurting-you/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? / How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms / I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.