Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

See Pictures As 15 Men Compete To Impregnate A 41-years Old Lady In A Reality Sh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Pictures As 15 Men Compete To Impregnate A 41-years Old Lady In A Reality Sh (6800 Views)

New Look Of Helen Prest-Ajayi 41 Years After Winning Former Miss Nigeria In 1979 / Anita Joseph As 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student (Throwback Photo) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures As 15 Men Compete To Impregnate A 41-years Old Lady In A Reality Sh by SavageResponse(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2020
When I first saw the heading of this post I thought all of them will be competing to get her pregnant at the same time

1 Like

Re: See Pictures As 15 Men Compete To Impregnate A 41-years Old Lady In A Reality Sh by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 23, 2020
SavageResponse:
When I first saw the heading of this post I thought all of them will be competing to get her pregnant at the same time
LOOOOOL!!!!!!
Re: See Pictures As 15 Men Compete To Impregnate A 41-years Old Lady In A Reality Sh by Karemarealty288(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2020
ValCon888:
15 men hustling and struggling to swim their "tiny boats" inside her Atlantic Ocean. If only they knew how many boats have sunk at the bottom of her "bottomless sea" they'd flee for their lives.
And they even had to undergo a "fitness" test.

Let me go and look for Musa to see if he will join them.

That black man amongst them ....

Re: See Pictures As 15 Men Compete To Impregnate A 41-years Old Lady In A Reality Sh by PremierGuy(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2020
The lady can simply go to fertility clinic to buy sperm. This show is so useless and tasteless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Shallipopi And The Full / Some People Dug Up This Intense , Explicit S*x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh[pics] / See How Much Naira Marley Charges Per Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.