Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill (9382 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill by Citizenshelm: 11:25am On May 22, 2020
A Nigerian slay queen identified as Nikki Fe Fe, shocked many of her followers when she engaged in coitus on her Instagram page during a live session, CH Reports

The lady, Nikki took followers by surprise when she said most of the men who would like to have a fling with her can’t afford her services and went on to show off the money a man laying on the bed, awaiting her services, paid her.

Showing off the wad of cash which she claims is N200k, the lady revealed that a man —visibly seen laying on a bed behind her— paid her the amount so she can “render her services” to him.

She then proceeded to state that she’ll be showing off her bedmatic skills on the man which people can’t perform. Nikki, to the surprise of many, really went down on the man while clad in bed sheets.

Her video has since began serving rounds on social media.

Watch Some Of Her Sex Video Below.
https://www.codedhits.com/slay-queen-shows-off-the-money-she-made-from-sx-and-her-sx-skill/

Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill by majamajic(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2020
Cow girl reverse for 200k ?
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill by inositol88(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2020
She will surely regret this someday. Imagine her children viewing this post in future

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill by vanida6: 11:46am On May 22, 2020
Bastards undecided den no no shame

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2020
inositol88:
She will surely regret this someday. Imagine her children viewing this post in future

LMAO! girl wey i don Bleep!!. i know say no be achievement no come preach. i met her at a club in ph in 2018. we've been friends on facebook for over 5-6 years before we met in 2018. people wey know the girl for different facebook groups always knew say she be olosho ...based on the contents she posted. funny enough i didnt pay her a dime after the ordeal lol...her friends hooked up with my hommie too that night too. but the problem be say her nipples big pass boobs, she had a tight body very masculine like. but babe will ridde you to heaven. w

(1) (Reply)

How I Knack That Thing Till It........... / How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp / Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.