Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral (9451 Views)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by thefamousnaija9: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2019

1 Share

Re: Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by Sonfethopia: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
X
Re: Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by MrWTF(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sonfethopia:
X
For your mind, you feel say this rubbish go grace front page, so you shaparly shaparly book space.

My dear, even if BACKPAGE dey, this mumu Topic no go grace am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by Sonfethopia: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrWTF:
For your mind, you feel say this rubbish go grace front page, so you shaparly shaparly book space.

Wow thanks for sharing.what r u doing on the post. Na brezz carry us come.
Re: Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by Junkie1: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
CAME TO SEE THE STRETCH MARKED BREASTS undecided
Re: Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by VaalCee(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kim Kardashian began giving semi nude dressers and strippers hope of gaining fans after illicit acts. The world has taken a new turn, worried people should adapt and worry no more. Dynamisms of Culture.
Re: Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by Darkseid(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrWTF:

As far as nairaland is concerned, this is front page material. It's the kind of news the youths want to see and the mods don't fail to deliver it to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by dayleke: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrWTF:

Why now?

Everyone is entitled to dream now.... tongue
Re: Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by Bammzzie(m): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2019
MrWTF:

Nd lo nd behold, it graceciously grace front page grin grin
Re: Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by Snixdave114(m): 1:05am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by Biritiko: 2:47am On Aug 19, 2019
MrWTF:

I showed this post to my bet9ja slip and it promised not to cut. thank you my friend for putting money in my pocket. you my friend is enriching lives.
Re: Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:25am On Aug 19, 2019
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill / Why Do Most Men Like Big Yash Babes For Fun/s*k But Not For Marriage? / She Was Giving Out Free Sex To All Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.