Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region (4297 Views)

First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video / Yorubas Didn't Mock Benue During Their Ordeal, Ipob Did (myth Busters) / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Fatimaade: 8:02pm On May 22, 2020
Asgard13:

I told you... this people gat nothing but insults and abuses
See how typical Yoruba brain functions..

No levels!

You don’t own 98% of Lagos agin ?
Awo didn’t die of rat poison again loool

2 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Strikethem: 10:07am On May 23, 2020
Asgard13:

I know say at least Yoruba get small brain pass this level...

Stop disgracing your people

Haba!
After disgracing your people finished, you are giving advice.

Or is your Northern beautiful bride is important than tafawa balewa on 5 naira.

Why not answer the question instead of insult and thinking like cockroach cheesy

1 Like

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Strikethem: 10:08am On May 23, 2020
Fatimaade:

You don’t own 98% of Lagos agin ?
Awo didn’t die of rat poison again loool
Lol
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Strikethem: 10:09am On May 23, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Oga shey you are fighting with Google? Obudu founders are well stated on numerous sources on the internet.

I know lying is your trade, So.Zik is no longer premier in 1950? grin
Lol, the guy can lie ehn
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Strikethem: 10:10am On May 23, 2020
Asgard13:

Awolowo died of poison

Yoruba people love denying this fact

Okay Oga tell us what kill Awolowo grin
Same thing that will kill your pa na

1 Like

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Strikethem: 10:11am On May 23, 2020
Asgard13:

They knows there’s nothing... so they will lie to hold unto anything

His brother said palm hotel was Awo.... that one don run since ... as you burst am he disappeared

Bayerebe’s grin
OSU yam iri grin
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Strikethem: 10:12am On May 23, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Olohun you are extremely slow

So Buhari was head of government from 2010 to 2020 based on your logic grin

Very slow my brother.
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Nobody: 10:13am On May 23, 2020
Tyrant28:
My friend legendhero told me something a long time ago, he said "always verify anything an eboe man tells you" angry

Words of wisdom. I would go further to say Igbos never mean what they say and never say what they mean so it is safest to assume they are lying or attempting to decieve with their claims.

4 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 10:14am On May 23, 2020
Strikethem:
OSU yam iri grin

Banza barawo shege Bayerebe grin
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 10:15am On May 23, 2020
Strikethem:
Same thing that will kill your pa na

Long after your pa na is buried... grin... and decayed
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 10:18am On May 23, 2020
Strikethem:
After disgracing your people finished, you are giving advice.

Or is your Northern beautiful bride is important than tafawa balewa on 5 naira.

Why not answer the question instead of insult and thinking like cockroach cheesy

Me as a roach likely reason better than your lineage..

Senseless post from Bayerebe cool

Typical yoruba man
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Obamaofusa: 10:30am On May 23, 2020
aworatak:
The only thing that caught my attention in this garbage you posted was the bolded part.
It is important to clear the air on this falsehood you just posted before you pass it on to your gullible generations
The Nigerian Cement Factory(Nigercem) Nkalagu was set up by the colonial government around 1957/58. In 1961, the administration of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa decided to sell off the Federal Government's majority stake in NIGERCEM NKALAGU. Plans have been concluded by the Federal government to sell it's stake to a British consortium. However the Eastern Nigerian government headed by Dr. Michael Iheonukara Okpara convinced the Balewa administration to sell it's stake to the government of eastern Nigeria. For those that followed the privatisation process of Nigercem around 2004, the percentage of ownership were as follows:
The five south eastern states of Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo States controlled a 51% stake in Nigercem while the Federal government held an 11% stake in the company. The Federal government later sold it's 11%stake to the Ebonyi state government.
Cc Igboid, , Horsepower.

This is why people say that Igbos are illiterates.

Bring a link to affirm this your assertions.
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Justiceleague1: 11:30am On May 23, 2020
Strikethem:
I dey tell you.

I don't take anything they say again since that fighter jets they said US armies came to purchase from them at aba cheesy

Somebody said US came to buy fighter jets at Aba and you believed the person was serious?!

You be real Mallam

1 Like

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Justiceleague1: 11:36am On May 23, 2020
Strikethem:
Very slow my brother.

You and sunshineg5 are funny

The guy gwafaeziokwu said "1950s". Is 1954 not part of the 1950s?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Justiceleague1: 12:09pm On May 23, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Four years

Do you know that was exactly the time Awolowo and Zik was president and just two years short of when Jonathan was president

It takes the same time for a person to get a university degree

And our bone of contention was Obudu which was founded by British business men.

Don't you know date and time

Is 1950s same thing as 1950?
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Sunshineg5(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2020
Justiceleague1:

You and sunshineg5 are educated illiterates, sorry.

The guy gwafaeziokwu said "1950s". Is 1954 not part of the 1950s?

We now have mallams in the south

Go to school, you won't

Read, you won't

Who is saying He doesn't know what the 50s means

Our discussion was based on when Zik became the premier of the east which was 1954

Your fellow ipob was saying that means Zik was the premier from 1950 to 1960

Is 1950 same as 1954

Abi you have eyes problem

2 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Justiceleague1: 12:47pm On May 23, 2020
This is nolonger for me
Sunshineg5:
Go to school, you won't

Read, you won't

Our discussion was based on when Zik became the premier of the east which was 1954

Your fellow idiot

was saying that means Zik was the premier from 1950 to 1960

Is 1950 same as 1954

This is for seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j

2 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Sunshineg5(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2020
Justiceleague1:
This is nolonger for me

This is for seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
You called me southern Alamjiri ?
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by Asgard13: 1:34pm On May 23, 2020
Strikethem:
Mr Osu yam iri. Answer the question. Stop reasoning like cockroach. None of your lineage can come against lowest person in my lineage.

Typical Yoruba chest beAt... grin

your lineage for okitipupa abi na Ifaki ekiti ...for those mud building with wooden stairs grin

Chronic hunger and acute poverty Dey Yoruba land ... make your lineage assist cheesy

Poor boy... na online you dey brag.. poverty is wounding your family right now... keep pretending angry

3 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by gwafaeziokwu: 5:10pm On May 23, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Go to school, you won't

Read, you won't

Your fellow ipob was saying that means Zik was the premier from 1950 to 1960

Is 1950 same as 1954

grin

Oboy! See illiteracy bikonu.

Nkea karirim hohaaa

2 Likes

Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by aworatak: 7:19pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
Obamaofusa:

This is why people say that Igbos are illiterates.

Bring a link to affirm this your assertions.
[/s]Where did this thing crawl from.
Re: Myth Busters Episode One : Old Eastern And Western Region by myobjective: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2020
Asgard13:

Ojukwu na freedom fighter and believe in fighting oppression and injustice

He led more than 3 million of us and would likely get more if demanded to fight the cause which the 3 million handed over to him
He fough gallantly and died a hero

Is Awolowo a Yoruba hero... an ambitious man with heart filled lies jealousy and envy..
He wanted to be Nigeria President... a post which zik has held
He failed and died a wretched ogboni man..

Died taking his own life ... sign of Yoruba bravery and went to rAt hell
Now poor Awolowo is in hell burning with his fellow rats..

After all gra gra on earth grin

what is there to be jealous about a wondering ethnic group?

The Yorubas are the top dog, we run shit and you all follow. when we look we complain about economic refuge from the 'muddy republic' we do it out of love for our land that you all has come to destroy.

Awolowo was an exemplary Omoluabi and no amount of character assassination will stop us from loving him. He was a Yoruba hero and he will always be a role model to me and millions of Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Simon Lalong Revalidates His APC Membership / Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra / Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.