Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (92453 Views)

Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" / A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Jesslove(f): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Thank God for your life keep on praying God will give you back your family and kids.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by davidinchrist(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
@Divine89

Sister, the reality is we've got to reap what we've sown: whether good or bad. However, thanks to God for grace to get changed and become part of his kingdom. Please, be sure to desire to seek and love Jesus ABOVE ALL else; including those children and family members. God is able to get them all back to you, IF he wants to. He was the one that allowed them to be taken (not stolen) in the first place, because it was safer for them. And the same God is able to overrule all laws or authorities for you; IF he wants to.

You just get glued with seeking God's will; study and obey the words of Jesus in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Seek grace to obey those commandments of Jesus and others through the new testament. Seeking his kingdom FIRST, and OTHER things will be added unto you.

If after you've really started following Jesus, and others will keep judging you or won't "forgive" you, then just ignore them; you can only love them in your heart and keep praying for them. Their judging you, and having an unforgiving spirit shows they are still unconverted; hence, in God's eyes you are still better off. Unless they repent: cos Jesus said a person cannot be forgiven if he/she doesn't forgive others.

About church, please continue to stay away from churches, pastors and general christians who are not truly following Jesus. Many churches today are full of "unconverted" pastors and members. That's why they Gossip, backbite, commit terrible sins and still feel nice in their hearts; with lots of their religious activities and Bible knowledge.

Finally, please stick to the new testament, especially the gospels (Matt. Chapters 5, 6 and 7 is a great start). And beware of "Great Preachers". Go for those with SOUND Doctrines, even if they don't look very great outwardly. You may try Zac Poonen and (late) Jan Boshoff: their articles or YouTube videos. Just Google or search on YouTube, if you wish to.

May Jesus Bless you richly.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Divine89: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
davidinchrist:
@Divine89

Sister, the reality is we've got to reap what we've sown: whether good or bad. However, thanks to God for grace to get changed and become part of his kingdom. Please, be sure to desire to seek and love Jesus ABOVE ALL else; including those children and family members. God is able to get them all back to you, IF he wants to. He was the one that allowed them to be taken (not stolen) in the first place, because it was safer for them. And the same God is able to overrule all laws or authorities for you; IF he wants to.

You just get glued with seeking God's will; study and obey the words of Jesus in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Seek grace to obey those commandments of Jesus and others through the new testament. Seeking his kingdom FIRST, and OTHER things will be added unto you.

If after you've really started following Jesus, and others will keep judging you or won't "forgive" you, then just ignore them; you can only love them in your heart and keep praying for them. Their judging you, and having an unforgiving spirit shows they are still unconverted; hence, in God's eyes you are still better off. Unless they repent: cos Jesus said a person cannot be forgiven if he/she doesn't forgive others.

About church, please continue to stay away from churches, pastors and general christians who are not truly following Jesus. Many churches today are full of "unconverted" pastors and members. That's why they Gossip, backbite, commit terrible sins and still feel nice in their hearts; with lots of their religious activities and Bible knowledge.

Finally, please stick to the new testament, especially the gospels (Matt. Chapters 5, 6 and 7 is a great start). And beware of "Great Preachers". Go for those with SOUND Doctrines, even if they don't look very great outwardly. You may try Zac Poonen and (late) Jan Boshoff: their articles or YouTube videos. Just Google or search on YouTube, if you wish to.

May Jesus Bless you richly.
Thank you so much . God bless you too

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by JourneytoEL(f): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Divine89:

please, don't stay away from church rather seek a genuine church or fellowship. You need to commune with strong believers to stay firm. Every baby needs a mother figure so it is with a new convert. Isolation is dangerous. Don't be the lone antelope that the lion will devour.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by davidinchrist(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by davidinchrist(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by davidinchrist(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Divine89:

I perceived JourneytoEL didn't probably get my main point; here:

"About church, please continue to stay away from churches, pastors and general christians who are not "truly" following Jesus. Many churches today are full of "unconverted" pastors and members. That's why they Gossip, backbite, commit terrible sins and still feel nice in their hearts; with lots of their religious activities and Bible knowledge."

2 Corinthians 6:17 KJV
Wherefore come out [/b]from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing ; and I will receive you,

2 Timothy 3:5 KJV
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such TURN AWAY.

2 Thessalonians 3:6 KJV
Now we COMMAND you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye [b]WITHDRAW
yourselves from Every Brother (may even be a great Pastor or Church founder) that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

God bless you all.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by armyofone(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Try to do something more meaningful with life - learn a trade or go to school and study nursing or social work where you can impact and make a difference with your life and help other people.
Continue on the path you are on, reach out to the kids you are allowed to see and pray and love the ones you can't see from afar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.