Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (91711 Views)

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Vicktomaniaa(m): 2:15am On May 24, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.

I sent you a mail if you don't get it can you reach me on (realmania_406@yahoo.com)
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by qubie(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Deep... really Deep.

My Sister, My Bible tells me that " For all have sinned and Come Short of the Glory of GOD"

If there is sin, there is also Mercy!

Praise GOD You are still alive because it's only the Living that can obtain Mercy. Irrespective of all You have done and those who have looked down on you and Disowned you due to your dirty past, There is a Loving FATHER who is Available to Receive you , Purge you ,Clean you up and Make you the most adorable.

HIS Name is JESUS CHRIST..

Man can fail you
Pastor can fail you
Parents can Disown and Fail u
Uncle and aunties can fail u
Your Twin can Fail and Disappoint you
I can Fail and Disappoint you

Only JESUS will never Fail, disown or Disappoint you. HIs hands are Wide open to Receive and Forgive you.

My Admonishment to you is this;
Put All the Challenges , Events and Troubles away.

Take your Focus to JESUS CHRIST.
Follow HIM with all of your Spirit, Soul and Body.

Let HIS Word be your food.. Let HIM be your FATHER, Mother and Partner. Let HIM be your Pirioty

You will suddenly notice that all the Burdens will be lifted off your shoulders .

I Believe you have a job or some means of income.

Search for a Bible Believing place of Worship or GENUIE Believers of like minds. Don't Focus on the Pastor! Focus on GOD..

As for your kids, Uncle, Aunty , Parents and all who have Abadoned you.. The Master who has The Heart of Everyone in His Hands, He will Restore all of them to you in due Season.

Leave all those Worries and Face JESUS CHRIST The Prince of Peace.. Walk with HIM with all your Heart. Love Him with all your Heart

I Pray For you that as you seek GOD ALMIGHTY, you will find HIM.
I Pray For you that as you turn to GOD as your Focus , the Peace that passes all Understanding will envelope you
I Pray For you that as you Completely Surrender to JESUS CHRIST, you will smile again and Everything that you have lost will be Restored to you IN THE NAME OF JESUS.. AMEN

I see you being a Great light of JOY Soonest

* Ask God for grace to forget your past.
* Find a bible believing church ( you need a family to checkmate depression)
* Focus on Jesus. (Study the New Testament for now. Especially the gospels)
* Crave for solid relationship the God. If you have this you can recover everything you have lost. (Your six kids, Uncle and Africa family)

Feel free to reach out on
Clickonqubie at gmail dot com

After all this, be open to marriage and settle down. I don’t think they take your kids if you are married.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by qubie(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2020
Powersurge:

whaoh! That was some horror you made your uncle and his family go through. Your begging can not change their minds. It will take the master himself to minister to their souls. Let it be. If there is a system to file case to get your two younger kids back, try that. You need to be going to church. You could relocate to another city. start a new life. Leave the rest to God. May light of God shines on your path. May he guide you through the rest of your journey in life. Amen!

The church should be able to help you recover your child.

Find a Bible believing church and attend.
Note: Put your Focus of God
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stormborn28(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Crap.. A load of crap.
keep living in denial.. it will always come to pass... Is OP's experience not a good example to you...

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Theyoungmatron: 7:56am On May 24, 2020
qubie:

The church should be able to help you recover your child.

Find a Bible believing church and attend.
Note: Put your Focus of God
It's no longer Jesus believing church but Bible believing church? Am i missing something here?
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by luvmijeje(f): 7:57am On May 24, 2020
Your story is ha! The good thing is that you are still young and you still have the power to start all over and change mind. You still have the power to make a difference.

First thing you should do in order to regain your dignity is to go back to school. No one respect a cleaner. Save money and go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by hermesprogidy(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2020
stormborn28:
keep living in denial.. it will always come to pass... Is OP's experience not a good example to you...
Pfft.. What exactly is the Uncle's forgiveness or absence of it affecting? From her account, she is living well and probably healthy. She is still young, and can birth other children. She just needs forgiveness for her piece of mind. You talk of IBB, is Maryam the first person to die of cancer? Or are other people who died of cancer paying for Karma?
What of all those Nazis that aided the death of millions of people, escaped to South America and died in old age? Where was Karma?
Stop acting like you know jack, Karma is just a psychic belief, that hasn't been proven.
The OP just needs to count her losses, forgive herself and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stormborn28(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Pfft.. What exactly is the Uncle's forgiveness or absence of it affecting? From her account, she is living well and probably healthy. She is still young, and can birth other children. She just needs forgiveness for her piece of mind. You talk of IBB, is Maryam the first person to die of cancer? Or are other people who died of cancer paying for Karma?
What of all those Nazis that aided the death of millions of people, escaped to South America and died in old age? Where was Karma?
Stop acting like you know jack, Karma is just a psychic belief, that hasn't been proven.
The OP just needs to count her losses, forgive herself and move on.
why is she writing if she is not pained.. Dey there dey deceive yourself.. those Nazis if they had opened up on what they went through<mental and psychological trauma ), you feel all was well with them(of course they will live long to hear am just like IBB) . It is like going out to interview what Nigerians went through during the COVID-19, there you go know say hunchback pass hunchback
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Righteousness89(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2020
Divine89:

I have forgiven him I don’t have any problem with him or his wife , but I prefer to pray in my house because I am the church and not the building. I am living a godly life and my offering I give to the poor people. Thank you

Divine89 if you need the Truth about life and The True Solution Search for CHOSENTVOFFICIAL On YouTube.
Follow it. Service starts live today in less than 25mins from Now..

Don't Entertain pity! Move Forward! All will be Restored! Life is not by Struggle! It's a Gift From GOD
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by hermesprogidy(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2020
stormborn28:
why is she writing if she is not pained.. Dey there dey deceive yourself.. those Nazis if they had opened up on what they went through<mental and psychological trauma ), you feel all was well with them(of course they will live long to hear am just like IBB) . It is like going out to interview what Nigerians went through during the COVID-19, there you go know to say hunchback pass hunchback
Now you are making my point. I never wrote that she was not pained. Of course she is pained, if not why would she cry out? All I am saying is that her Uncle's forgiveness counts for nothing. Will she live with the consequences of what she has done until she dies? Probably. But she can also see her deeds as irreversible, forgive herself and move on with her life. How she handles this whole episode, depends on her and her willpower alone. In case you are missing the point, whether her uncle forgives her or not counts for nothing. I repeat it counts for nothing. In fact trying to force forgiveness from someone you have gravely wronged is plain selfishness. The only consequence of her uncle's lack of forgiveness is just personal pain and rejection, which she will have to live with. Forget the Karma nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stormborn28(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Now you are making my point. I never wrote that she was not pained. Of course she is pained, if not why would she cry out? All I am saying is that her Uncle's forgiveness counts for nothing. Will she live with the consequences of what she has done until she dies? Probably. But she can also see her deeds as irreversible, forgive herself and move on with her life. How she handles this whole episode, depends on her and her willpower alone. In case you are missing the point, whether her uncle forgives her or not counts for nothing. I repeat it counts for nothing. In fact trying to force forgiveness from someone you have gravely wronged is plain selfishness. The only consequence of her uncle's lack of forgiveness is just personal pain and rejection, which she will have to live with. Forget the Karma nonsense.
just like the atheist will say forget about God. That we only live this life and that is all... An enermy will first of all make you believe he doesn't exist, so with that you just carry on with trend of things. You think existence is only physical? I'm a scientist and I put the challenge to anyone including atheist that how did Isaac Newton discovered the gravitational force on the moon when he has never travelled to the place during his time. It is this same discovery that the first set of humans to the moon put into consideration before embarking on the journey and it was successful... Do unto others what you expect them to do unto you... Keep deceiving yourself that her uncle's forgiveness is inconsequential. If she's smart enough, she should go back to her home town and use her extended family to reach out to him simple
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by hermesprogidy(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2020
stormborn28:
just like the atheist will say forget about God. That we only live this life and that is all... An enermy will first of all make you believe he doesn't exist, so with that you just carry on with trend of things. You think existence is only physical? I'm a scientist and I put the challenge to anyone including atheist that how did Isaac Newton discovered the gravitational force on the moon when he has never travelled to the place during his time. It is this same discovery that the first set of humans to the moon put into consideration before embarking on the journey and it was successful... Do unto others what you expect them to do unto you... Keep deceiving yourself that her uncle's forgiveness is inconsequential. If she's smart enough, she should go back to her home town and use her extended family to reach out to him simple
What has Isaac Newton have to do with the conversation? How did Copernicus discover that the Earth revolves around the Sun and not vice verse like the Church believed? Answer, they used Science. Either way, it's irrelevant to this discussion. Let me ask you this, what is the consequence if her Uncle fails to forgive her and how can you prove it?
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stormborn28(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2020
hermesprogidy:

What has Isaac Newton have to do with the conversation? How did Copernicus discover that the Earth revolves around the Sun and not vice verse like the Church believed? Answer, they used Science. Either way, it's irrelevant to this discussion. Let me ask you this, what is the consequence if her Uncle fails to forgive her and how can you prove it?
go and read the scriptures.. Or better still here is one

Matthew 5:24

New International Version
leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

You can read in

Even Jacob also went to ask for his brother's forgiveness after the porridge saga.

For your information I only brought Issac Newton in because you feel it has no implications... I asked why is she suffering the pain of her deed if you feel it is that simple once she forgives herself and move on.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by chlowi(f): 12:10pm On May 24, 2020
gessica:
Na wa o, hmmm.. what you put your uncle through is just the height of it. I'll advice you forget about your last two kids and also forget about asking for forgiveness from those you've offended. The pain you caused them will only take the grace of God to forgive. Forget the past and everyone in it and start afresh.

it wd be impossible to forget her children. its unthinkable
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by hermesprogidy(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2020
stormborn28:
go and read the scriptures.. Or better still here is one

Matthew 5:24

New International Version
leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

You can read in

Even Jacob also went to ask for his brother's forgiveness after the porridge saga.

For your information I only brought Issac Newton in because you feel it has no implications... I asked why is she suffering the pain of her deed if you feel it is that simple once she forgives herself and move on.
Pfft. Jog on with your Bible stuff. We are obviously on a parallel here, good luck with your beliefs. Good luck with mine. grin Btw despite your explanation, I still don't see any correlation between Isaac newton and the topic. Have a great life.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stormborn28(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Pfft. Jog on with your Bible stuff. We are obviously on a parallel here, good luck with your beliefs. Good luck with mine. grin Btw despite your explanation, I still don't see any correlation between Isaac newton and the topic. Have a great life.
now here we are.. You cannot see that. Remember OP is a Christian and so her beliefs is also parallel to yours. That is one
Two now I know where your belief lies.. Isaac Newton did not travel to the moon, how did he came about knowing the gravitional pull on the moon? As an atheist, I expect you to key into this question
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ThinkSmarter: 3:28pm On May 24, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.
U need to meet Jehovah's withness mature men and women in ur neighborhood.
Feel free to tell them the whole truth and they will surely help you.
U will eventually be a life time pioneer.
Just give them audience.
And u will likely be in one of their awake publications in the near future.
Note. I'm not a Jehovah's withness.
But, I know they will surely help you better than any other Christian denomination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by qubie(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
U need to meet Jehovah's withness mature men and women in ur neighborhood.
Feel free to tell them the whole truth and they will surely help you.
U will eventually be a life time pioneer.
Just give them audience.
And u will likely be in one of their awake publications in the near future.
Note. I'm not a Jehovah's withness.
But, I know they will surely help you better than any other Christian denomination.

You are wrong .
I use to think like you before.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Aurelius1(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2020
atoleybaba:
oga speak in English...must you show yourself? The French speaking lady took effort to even use Google translate so she can communicate. U came here to show u Sabi french. Oversabi human being
That's how people fail exams. Over sabism dey worry am.You ask them for 10 they want to show you they know 20.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by hermesprogidy(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2020
stormborn28:
now here we are.. You cannot see that. Remember OP is a Christian and so her beliefs is also parallel to yours. That is one
Two now I know where your belief lies.. Isaac Newton did not travel to the moon, how did he came about knowing the gravitational pull on the moon? As an atheist, I expect you to key into this question
What makes you presume I am an atheist? I asked you a practical question and you are reading Bible verses. And what is this nonsense about Isaac Newton and the gravitational pull of the moon? You still haven't made any point by this analogy. Every celestial body has some form of gravitational pull on each other, depending on proximity. That is why we talk about things like escape velocity etc. None of the scientists who made breakthroughs in astronomy or astrophysics travelled to space to know what they postulated. It is called observation, experimentation I.e SCIENCE. Now answer the simple question, what effect will the uncle's lack of forgiveness have on her? Will it stop her from economic progress? Will she have bad luck for the rest of her life? What exactly? If your best reply is Bible verses, then don't bother replying.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stormborn28(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2020
hermesprogidy:

What makes you presume I am an atheist? I asked you a practical question and you are reading Bible verses. And what is this nonsense about Isaac Newton and the gravitational pull of the moon? You still haven't made any point by this analogy. Every celestial body has some form of gravitational pull on each other, depending on proximity. That is why we talk about things like escape velocity etc. None of the scientists who made breakthroughs in astronomy or astrophysics travelled to space to know what they postulated. It is called observation, experimentation I.e SCIENCE. Now answer the simple question, what effect will the uncle's lack of forgiveness have on her? Will it stop her from economic progress? Will she have bad luck for the rest of her life? What exactly? If your best reply is Bible verses, then don't bother replying.
the evidence is already with her.. In her statement did she not say her uncle cursed her? Go back and read again and tell how she is fairing. Six children from six men. She can even increase the number after all she is 31years. She hasn't finished her school yet what does that translates? Poor job
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by trumpcoat(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2020
It's a pathetic story,try and locate the present church your uncle attend, meet their pastor explain your predicaments to him,he can help he can also help you to adopt those children why you visit them in his place until they're sure that you're emotionally and mentality sound God help you
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by hermesprogidy(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2020
stormborn28:
the evidence is already with her.. In her statement did she not say her uncle cursed her? Go back and read again and tell how she is fairing. Six children from six men. She can even increase the number after all she is 31years. She hasn't finished her school yet what does that translates? Poor job
All what you mentioned is within her power to change. Even if her uncle forgives her, she may probably keep fucking around and getting knocked up. She simply changed behavior and became a Christian. Answer this, was it her uncle's forgiveness or lack of that made her a born again?
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stormborn28(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2020
hermesprogidy:

All what you mentioned is within her power to change. Even if her uncle forgives her, she may probably keep fucking around and getting knocked up. She simply changed behavior and became a Christian. Answer this, was it her uncle's forgiveness or lack of that made her a born again?
with the born again stuff,. Has anything changed much... Like she made false claim against her uncle so also her confession to a pastor became a public discussion.. It is like you didn't read and digest the thread..
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Chimasoka: 12:41am On May 25, 2020
How to Make Avacado Oil For Skin and Hair Quick and Easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Sv6zi_BMA
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by hermesprogidy(m): 6:39am On May 25, 2020
stormborn28:
with the born again stuff,. Has anything changed much... Like she made false claim against her uncle so also her confession to a pastor became a public discussion.. It is like you didn't read and digest the thread..
You dodged the question as usual. So is it her Uncle's lack of forgiveness that made a so-called man of God irresponsible and spill a secret? It's not that the man of God was irresponsible and judgemental. What would have happened if she only confessed to God? Would there have been anything to spill? Is it the same uncle that was responsible for her sleeping around without protection or not using birth control during and after sex? If she had used protection or birth control, she probably wouldn't have 6 children from 6 different men. Is it her uncle that is responsible for her not completing her education? You already know where this is going but your superstitious belief and arrogance won't allow you.
You are probably the type that would blame your failures on other people or "fate' but forget where you took a wrong turn or bleeped up. There's nothing wrong in fucking up, it's part of life. You Bleep up, pick yourself up and move on. Put your religious arrogance aside and know this. I will not reply you again. Have a great life.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by aimmoney9: 10:35am On May 25, 2020
gessica:
Na wa o, hmmm.. what you put your uncle through is just the height of it. I'll advice you forget about your last two kids and also forget about asking for forgiveness from those you've offended. The pain you caused them will only take the grace of God to forgive. Forget the past and everyone in it and start afresh.
Bad girls always gets married to good men indeed
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stormborn28(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2020
hermesprogidy:

You dodged the question as usual. So is it her Uncle's lack of forgiveness that made a so-called man of God irresponsible and spill a secret? It's not that the man of God was irresponsible and judgemental. What would have happened if she only confessed to God? Would there have been anything to spill? Is it the same uncle that was responsible for her sleeping around without protection or not using birth control during and after sex? If she had used protection or birth control, she probably wouldn't have 6 children from 6 different men. Is it her uncle that is responsible for her not completing her education? You already know where this is going but your superstitious belief and arrogance won't allow you.
You are probably the type that would blame your failures on other people or "fate' but forget where you took a wrong turn or bleeped up. There's nothing wrong in fucking up, it's part of life. You Bleep up, pick yourself up and move on. Put your religious arrogance aside and know this. I will not reply you again. Have a great life.
Let me tell you "Attitude" was the really cause of her predicament which her uncle wanted to change... Shebi she be super woman. By your words she should have missed a step. Let her pick it up. Don't follow instructions when you buy an electronic and tell the production company that whatever the case you can still pick it up when the product is damaged OK. Be forming Kinkog. My question to you is that if it is that easy why is she running from pillar to pole.. You never see anything yet. Make your head dey swell
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Ayobami0411: 11:55am On May 25, 2020
Divine89:

God has forgiven u... D rest too may have forgiven u... Now my honest advice is that u shud try sowing a good seed, this will bring unto u good harvest.... Now that u av changed, trust God to make ur children secure wherever they are and be up and doing seeing others people children to be fyn. Involve in bringing out the best in others people children, involve in children right and training, sow into their lifes, bless them with ur God given capacity and resources like d way u would av done to your children. Be children voice and advocate... Impact children lifes, take others people children growth, development and welfare as yours.... THAT IS THE SEED, IT WILL SURELY GROW AND YOU WILL HAVE A BOUNTIFUL HARVEST...

JESUS CHRIST OUR HOPE
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by JoUzomba123: 5:46pm On May 25, 2020
Dear sister if you are able to read my post thanks be to God but I assure you I will continue in prayer for you. But take note that many who posted here are not Christians. Be careful not to give in to discouragement

YOU HAVE OVERCOME BY ACCEPTING JESUS IN YOUR LIFE. THE DEVIL NEVER LIKED THIS. HE WILL WANT TO DO SOMETHING TO DISCOURAGE YOU SO THAT YOU WILL GO BACK TO FORMER LIFE. PASTOR'S WIFE DID NOT DO WELL. BUT THAT IS ONE OF DEVIL'S DEVISE TO ROB YOU OF THIS PRECIOUS FREEDOM. IN ADDITION TO WHAT SOME OTHER BELIEVERS MAY HAVE ADVISED CONSIDER THIS ALSO.

YOU NEED MATURE CHRISTIAN SUPPORT. WHAT YOU EXPERIENCED B4 & NOW WERE ALL SPIRITUAL. HUMAN IDEAS WILL NOT HANDLE IT FULLY.

GO BACK TO THAT SISTER THAT TOOK YOU TO CHURCH. SHARE WITH HER WHAT THE PASTOR'S WIFE DID. BE COURAGEOUS TO AGREE WITH HER TO GO BACK TO YOUR PASTOR AGAIN PRIVATELY. HE UNDERSTANDS YOUR CASE MORE THAN YOU EVEN KNOW IT. SHARE WITH HIM WHAT HIS WIFE DID YOU DID NOT LIKE. FROM THIS POINT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A GREAT TURN AROUND.

DON'T RUSH TO MARRY. SOME PEOPLE HAVE TEXT YOU ALREADY FOR MARRIAGE. THEY WANT TO RUIN YOUR LIFE. DON'T RUSH TO GO TO YOUR UNCLE YET. YOUR PASTOR WILL HELP YOU HANDLE THESE THINGS.

BY AGREEING WITH JESUS YOU ARE ALREADY ON THE WAY TO RECOVER ALL THAT YOU LOST. ALL YOUR CHILDREN WILL RETURN TO YOU. GOD PROMISED THAT IN HIS WORD.

NOTE, YOU ARE BEGINNING A NEW LIFE AS CHRIST PROMISED IN 2CORT. 5:17.....THE DEVIL WANT TO SCARE YOU AWAY. BE STRONG BE COURAGEOUS. DON'T AGREE WITH HIS INTIMIDATIONS.

THE CHURCH IS PRAYING FOR YOU.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by vicfajeze: 9:22am On May 26, 2020
Divine89:

.Where is your photographs?
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by pragmatistm(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Divine89:

Like I told you earlier Jehovah's Witnesses can help you as they have been doing for many. You can read about how someone was helped here:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20140701/gang-member-changes-life/

And many more from the website.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / Fantasising In My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.