Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife (65863 Views)

Forced Marriage: Rumasau Muhammed Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Adamawa / Ondo Court Stops Alfa From Marrying Schoolgirl, 16, As 9th Wife. PHOTOS / 14-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 50-year-old Prophet In Benue State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Pacesetter123(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2020
slivertongue:
same thing every where. child abuse!!
Not de same thing everywhere.Come down,down, down de south,u won't see dis flagrant n..o..n..s..e..n..s..e and ingredients.How dare you say marrying of kindergarten girl to her grandfather age mate as de 9th wife is a practice everywhere
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by slivertongue: 10:37am On May 24, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Not de same thing everywhere.Come down,down, down de south,u won't see dis flagrant n..o..n..s..e..n..s..e and ingredients.How dare you say marrying of kindergarten girl to her grandfather age mate as de 9th wife is a practice everywhere

I repeat it's child abuse
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by stormborn28(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2020
Joemetry:

Busy body court, Mohammed married a 6 year old.
Yerima a 13 year old.
The judge of that court is obviously not a Muslim.

grin
hmmmmmm....that means you go like to dey Fvck small small girls of less than 18years...
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by stormborn28(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2020
dominique:
She was returned to the parents that forced her into marriage in the first place?
i don't know why those Alphas like teenagers" pvssies..
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by zoedew: 2:42pm On May 24, 2020
Hypnotise:

Mr, stop being unnecessarily sentimental like a woman.

Again you exhibit your depth for the www to see. A woman is no less endowed mentally than a man. Men with your type of mindset never realise their full potential in life. Women in here must feel for your wife and female children. One of these days a woman will teach you not to see and speak so derogatorily about women! Am in the hope that your case is not beyond redemption!
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Stallione(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2020
Ishaquine:
I am against child marriage, it is the way of the old world because it is their belief that when a girl is mature she's fit to marry until the introduction of the legal age of 18 yrs. Ask yourself this question; before the 18 yrs legal age requirement was put into law, how did people get married?
And my question to u is dis,do u support the recent evil,dnt be in the past
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2020
Stallione:
And my question to u is dis,do u support the recent evil,dnt be in the past
Read what I wrote well. I said I am against it, even they they look mature physically, they aren't. Child marriage is a no.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by FairCritic(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
That affair was glorified rape.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.