Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife (65821 Views)

Forced Marriage: Rumasau Muhammed Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Adamawa / Ondo Court Stops Alfa From Marrying Schoolgirl, 16, As 9th Wife. PHOTOS / 14-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 50-year-old Prophet In Benue State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Isahalbash(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2020
Kwamenaa:

Life hard for you.
Even correct and simple sentences you can't construct.
Almajiri.

when you have nothing else to say lolz. So practising is now a sentence?

yeye almajira.

according to you ''practising'' was wrong because you were only taught of ''practicing''.

Continue arguing foolishly.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by MaYorIV(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2020
undecided our Muslim bros lack sense
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2020
Kwamenaa:
if your senses were I tact and functional, you should as your self while some certain regions are always at war.
As large as the world his, there is no simple country dominated by Muslims that isn't at war.
And your asinine self dares said you aren't raised to be at war?
Bunch of terrorists.
Okay, you can go to bed now
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Kwamenaa(f): 12:35pm On May 23, 2020
Isahalbash:

when you have nothing else to say lolz. So practising is now a sentence?

yeye almajira
Your sentence in its entirety reeks of jargon and murdered syntaxes, you neither could spell aright nor capitalize the first letter of your sentences.
Your demented self could not even fathom the meaning of my response, life is hard for an Almajiri like you.

Work on your usage of English and mention me later.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by porthouse7(f): 12:38pm On May 23, 2020
selingel:
Islam-a-bad
try and be tolerant of other people religion
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Isahalbash(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2020
Kwamenaa:

Your sentence in its entirety reeks of jargon and murdered syntaxes, you neither could spell aright nor capitalize the first letter of your sentences.
Your demented self could not even fathom the meaning of my response, life is hard for an Almajiri like you.

Work on your usage of English and mention me later.

Now I know where you coming from. please, highlight those jargons you talked about where I quoted you. I used pidgin when I qouted someone not you cos I knew he is a Nigerian while you are not.

Why should I fathom your responses when they were full of bitterness and anger.

why should I even capitalize my words?
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by UTEWUOJO: 12:54pm On May 23, 2020
And that act was instituted by their role model, in the person of JIHADIST MUHAMMED.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by pacespot(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2020
These are the people why Bill Gates says Africa needs depopulation.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by BabaRamota1980: 12:57pm On May 23, 2020
Passionate888:
So this nonsense don dey enter South West

Because they dont see any consequence to its practice in North, in East. If offenders in Hausaland and Iboland were getting jail terms Alhaji would think twice about interest in an underage.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by PierreAbutu(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2020
Joemetry:

Busy body court, Mohammed married a 6 year old.
Yerima a 13 year old.
The judge of that court is obviously not a Muslim.

grin

It's a lie
See the truth here cheesy

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by galaxy2020(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2020
Hmmmmm....Islamic clerics and infant kpekus are like 1&2, and we know who they are emulating... grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by stephenisaac948(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2020
That man Alfa is a sex addict when sex with one woman he will found her no more interesting them go for d others, I suggest such people should be imprison for or gun down if possible
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Wendybrown(f): 1:09pm On May 23, 2020
Elsaluus14:
Be a wise, who has bad mind on Islam, you have to know who are Muslims and who aren't, in Islam there no thing like 9th wife in Islam, support to know dis, and the age, yes is possible, is good to married under age than get premarital, in Southern is not crime to sex with under age even 11yrs as your girlfriend, but is crime to married the teenager, where is our sense Christian

Shut your mouth and use your senses that's why you were given. Both premarital sex and underage marriage should be done away with. Stop supporting nonsense in d guise of being loyal to a religion,when something is bad let's collectively condemn it. I'm a Christian and there are things I do not support concerning the religion,does that mean I love God less?
Your brains are not for decoration put them to good use.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Wendybrown(f): 1:13pm On May 23, 2020
Successmind:
I don't support this as a Muslim....

May God increase you.

This is what I tell people, regardless of our leanings whether political,religious or others let's learn to apply sense in everything.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by ufuosman(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2020
16yrs girl to become wives number 9, which kind family dey allow dat rubbish self
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Meto1234(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Joemetry post=89866516]

Busy body court, Mohammed married a 6 year old.
Are u ok
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Godwin616: 1:20pm On May 23, 2020
Passionate888:
So this nonsense don dey enter South West
No it won't work in the SW. The region is much more enlightenment and they know their right, that's why she went to ministry of women affairs for intervention. The parents action was overruled because the Nigeria constitution overrides Islamic or sharia law under which the parents were trying to hide to perpetrate the offence of Child abuse.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Elzakzaky: 1:40pm On May 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
Just imagine! A fifteen year old as number 9 wife. Kudos to the bro for understanding his kid sis plight and lending a hand.
The guy try fa. Prophet Muhammed ,PBUH, started making love to Aisha when she was only 9yrs
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by golddare: 1:40pm On May 23, 2020
CasNova:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ondo-court-stops-clerics-forced-marriage-to-teenager-2/amp/

What would a man in this era needs a 9th wife for, these are the guys creating problems for others in the future.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by ray1550(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2020
the alfa should be arrested and throw him into mosquito zone , i pity his daughter what they will go through
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Sikechukwu81(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2020
That smallie MUST be his daughter from one of the unmarried ones outside that wants her eyes in his movement*** grin
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by olowo1995(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2020
Foolish parent and mad Dog called himself a cleric, diz one go still Bleep him pikin when day one don develop. Eleribu somebody....awon were gbogbo
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by onadana: 1:48pm On May 23, 2020
Mayng01:
Catch them young, Bleep them young. Perverts!

I tell you.Crazy perverts looking for fresh,tight punna to bust.Their joy is listening to the horrendous scream of the girl child.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Exmilitant(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2020
Elzakzaky:

The guy try fa. Prophet Muhammed ,PBUH, started making love to Aisha when she was only 9yrs
was that how you read it?
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by uvie66: 2:16pm On May 23, 2020
Ishaquine:
As long as she's not being forced
Are you ok... how can a 14 year old have the presence of mind to know the difference between right and wrong. That is why the age of criminal responsibility is usually 16.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Elzakzaky: 2:20pm On May 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
was that how you read it?
It is no secret that Muhammed started having sex with prepubescent Aisha at the age of 9. Let me know if you need proof.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by OVB123: 2:57pm On May 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
Just imagine! A fifteen year old as number 9 wife. Kudos to the bro for understanding his kid sis plight and lending a hand.
All they know how to do is to marry young girls dat is old enough to b their grand daughter. what a religion.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 23, 2020
yrex01:
you are tired. please DRINKWATER
You dey mind that one.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 23, 2020
Wendybrown:

Shut your mouth and use your senses that's why you were given. Both premarital sex and underage marriage should be done away with. Stop supporting nonsense in d guise of being loyal to a religion,when something is bad let's collectively condemn it. I'm a Christian and there are things I do not support concerning the religion,does that mean I love God less?
Your brains are not for decoration put them to good use.
You are arguing with a stark ignorant illiterate. You try oh.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 23, 2020
Kwamenaa:
if your senses were intact and functional, you should ask your self while some certain regions are always at war.
As large as the world is, there is no single country dominated by Muslims that isn't at war.
And your asinine self dares said you aren't raised to disrupt the peace of the entire universe?
Bunch of terrorists.
Christians had their own time of war too oh. Though I don't support terrorists just remember that it's you abrahamists that are constantly dipping humanity.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Wendybrown(f): 3:12pm On May 23, 2020
Ausrichie:
You are arguing with a stark ignorant illiterate. You try oh.
I'm not jare his comment just irritated me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend / Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.