Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife (65822 Views)

Forced Marriage: Rumasau Muhammed Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Adamawa / Ondo Court Stops Alfa From Marrying Schoolgirl, 16, As 9th Wife. PHOTOS / 14-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 50-year-old Prophet In Benue State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Lexusgs430: 10:15am On May 23, 2020
Femi1991:
Good morning brothers. I feel greatly ashamed doing this I had to create a new account because of the shame but I either do this or take my life as I'm so tired to continue as I'm suicidal, You might think I'm lying or this is a scam I won't fault or blame you but please be gentle with your words towards me because I'm already beating and weak please. I have been depressed but fighting it and hoping for the best but I now feel so weak and tired. No job, no money, no food, no nothing. I haven't had a meal since Thursday and no hope for today. I wanna write more but I'm so weak to even type more if you can help me with even 500 to feed today I would be so happy. 44 83064 277. Eco bank. Thanks I'm Femi

If you feel truly ashamed, and indeed true intentioned, and composed yourself decently on NL, those people you banter with regularly, might assist you.........

What is the use of a hidden Identity, when the owner is dead...............

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 10:15am On May 23, 2020
Zico5:
I don't know why Islamic makes sex so important to the religion. They will cover from head to toe but what's going on in their closet is worrisome. 16 year old as 9th wife. God can never forgive that stupid Alfa.

There's so much emphasis on sex it's unreal. Imagine all that the extremists fight and kill for is to get laid in 'heaven'

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by tamdun: 10:17am On May 23, 2020
kollinskollins:
These Islamic people are something else. Them use underage girls curse them?? Pls God forgive them
Hypocrites, this are ur people from east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 10:17am On May 23, 2020
Islam sha!

#spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by blackboy(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2020
9th wife!!! The cleric is a cleric of sex or women affairs. Na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Prenonjebose: 10:18am On May 23, 2020
Returning the girl back to the parents who agree, intentionally or not, to the cleric's demand is not in her best interest

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by dalass(f): 10:20am On May 23, 2020
Zico5:
I don't know why Islamic makes sex so important to the religion. They will cover from head to toe but what's going on in their closet is worrisome. 16 year old as 9th wife. God can never forgive that stupid Alfa.

I wonder too oh..

I'm sure the idiot cannot take proper care of 8 women not to talk of battalions of kids already on ground, he must get fresh punna of a 15 year old school girl....

These people are the problem we have in this country.. Randy old men always getting as many women as possible pregnant with no thought or plans to give them the best life has got to offer..

A Yoruba proverb says plenty kids brings unlimited poverty grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by PigTormentor: 10:20am On May 23, 2020
selingel:
Islam-a-bad

Bianca was under age when pedophile warlord coward Ojukwu started fvcking her. And he's supposed to be her dad's friend. Must be his religion a d tribe that caused that too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Galapagous(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2020
Nag the girl go stab am to death lass lass bloody pedophile. angry

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2020
Who is this cursed Alhaji Lateef that wants to import strange and barbaric culture into our land ? If you must have an underage girl as a wife, you are strongly advise to relocate up north and join your folks there. This space will be very hot for you if you do not desist from that nonsense.

Mob action awaits you next time; you have been warned !

Ma salam.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by grandpoh(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2020
An individual chooses to act inhumane and a lot of us attribute it to religion and ethnicity.

A wicked person will remain wicked irrespective of religion, tribe or ethnic group..
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 10:21am On May 23, 2020
Women have suffered.
I watched a video where a man and wife said they value cows more than their female daughters cry

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Dreason(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2020
if this happened in kano you'll see afonjas jumping up and down. sadly it happened in their region. the are now silent two face demons. always quick to point acusing fingers

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by PigTormentor: 10:22am On May 23, 2020
The usual wailing crowd have started as expected. They also forget that Ojukwu was fvcking Bianca when she was only 16 years old or less. Bunch of HYPOCRITES.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Dchampion65: 10:23am On May 23, 2020
CasNova:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ondo-court-stops-clerics-forced-marriage-to-teenager-2/amp/

Her parent actually wants her to be wife number 9. Are they that gullible or there is monetary etc that is beneficial to the parent?

That girl is in danger, both the parents and the so called Islamic cleric will eventually 'hyponised' her to the marriage.

She will treated as a virus within the extended family circle.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
2days ago,it was Ese oruru,Where are those HYPOCRITIC religion of peace Worshippers?

Where is silly Muric when you need it?
,they will claim it is not in Quran to kill and rape minors,but their illiterate Muhammed laid the example.
She should have been taken away from the parents for adoption by the government or a Christian organization if she is willing to.

They will make live unbearable for her.
The parents and the man should be jailed to serve as deterrent to others [/b]

You're just stupid
Shut up if you don't know what you're saying
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by tomdon(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2020
That religion is a very nonsense religion. Idiots!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by zoedew: 10:24am On May 23, 2020
She put the law to use! Good! One is in the hope that the parents in collusion with the parents won’t give her hantu to drink in the bid to hypnotise her into the marriage to the shameless paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Tboy1419: 10:24am On May 23, 2020
Femi1991:
Good morning brothers. I feel greatly ashamed doing this I had to create a new account because of the shame but I either do this or take my life as I'm so tired to continue as I'm suicidal, You might think I'm lying or this is a scam I won't fault or blame you but please be gentle with your words towards me because I'm already beating and weak please. I have been depressed but fighting it and hoping for the best but I now feel so weak and tired. No job, no money, no food, no nothing. I haven't had a meal since Thursday and no hope for today. I wanna write more but I'm so weak to even type more if you can help me with even 500 to feed today I would be so happy. 44 83064 277. Eco bank. Thanks I'm Femi
. See stupid talk, you one take your own life because of poverty and hunger, kill yourself na, na only you hungry they catch, me self I they hungry but I no fit beg.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by kollinskollins(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2020
tamdun:

Hypocrites, this are ur people from east
but they agreed unlike being FORCED like the Islam.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by apexx7936: 10:25am On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 2018406[/color]
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2020
selingel:
Islam-a-bad
Dummy
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by uvie66: 10:26am On May 23, 2020
[quote author=STREETSAN post=89866457][/quote]I weakooo.... obviously the parents were too poor to put her through education, that's why the so called parents or should I refer to them as human breeders sold her out as a ninth wife.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ryan03(f): 10:26am On May 23, 2020
jericco1:
They should go to Kano state and do that one.. busybodies undecided
you are mad, you just dont know it

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 10:27am On May 23, 2020
This is the religion/avocation for sex-maniacs, pedophiles, rapists etc

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Tomilola360: 10:28am On May 23, 2020
all these paedophiles

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2020
Chekwube1989:
Am not surprise Islam and child marriage is like 5 and 6 grin grin
Just like christianity and foolishness are 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by apexx3065: 10:29am On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 4424492[/color]
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by uvie66: 10:30am On May 23, 2020
PigTormentor:
The usual wailing crowd have started as expected. They also forget that Ojukwu was fvcking Bianca when she was only 16 years old or less. Bunch of HYPOCRITES.
So because Ojukwu was fucking Bianca at the age of 16, we should then say it is ok for any man to marry an underage woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend / Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.