Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (3110 Views)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by mrblessed(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2020
How can you make such a weighty accusation without an unassailable evidence to buttress it. I opened this thread with the expectation to see what your evidence is, but was mortified at the nonexistent of none. Madam, I am sure what you had was just a nightmare, don't railroad your innocent husband into it.

1 Like

Re: ... by cococandy(f): 4:31pm On May 22, 2020
Even the ones telling you the Devil is after you are not helping you. Your problem is deeper.
And there is no realistic quick online solution.
What you need is a total mind overhaul. It takes a while.

One person might dream this dream and they will be fine. Going about their life without fear. While for you, it’s a source of fear. Superstition costs you peace.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Bojack(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2020
Wetin concern me sef
Re: ... by Saintmary(f): 4:36pm On May 22, 2020
If you're being strangled, you can't scream

2 Likes

Re: ... by Jullima(f): 4:38pm On May 22, 2020
Thank God I don’t believe in dreams. Dream sequences are part of your subconscious or a replay of some external factors I.e movies you watched, books you read or gists you heard. ETC.

In this part of our world with our superstitions, some innocent people have been lynched or ostracized because of dreams.

4 Likes

Re: ... by usj(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2020
Dreams
Watch it Mrs. Dreams can be heavily influenced by your daily occurrences and thoughts. If you've been having issues with him or been around someone having issues with their husbands and internalized it, then it's normal for your brain to play it back to you in a subconscious state in form of dreams. While in school I remember how I do dream of thermodynamics and engineering mathematics problems I couldn't solve before sleeping in my dreams.
Don't quick to say what will destroy what you have. If you have issues with him then have that resolve. What I do personally when I dream is to pray and believe that God got me covered.

1 Like

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 4:58pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

I don't think you have a Reason to Suspect him..

Evil persons also Manipulate and use the Face of someone you know. They could wanna break the The Foundation that covers you and your family.

The Bible says we should be " Wise as Serpent and Harmless as Dove"

Don't just begin to Suspect your Husband!

Cancel the Dream and Nullify it in JESUS NAME!

Don't pray with anyone in mind!

Pray something like this " Whoever it is that came for me, I set u ablaze, Recieve Divine Judgement in the Name of JESUS!

Pray more with your Family!

Have some personal time with GOD also..

He will reveal the matter to you

Thank you so much, I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 4:59pm On May 22, 2020
crackland:

You mean, no child yet.

Okay.

A child I mean
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 5:00pm On May 22, 2020
Perogbangba:
Madam please, stop suspecting your husband. The evil ones are using your husband's image to torment you in the dream. All you need do is to move closer to God and be prayerful.

Hmm sad, I don't suspect him either
I know is evil people work
Thank you ma
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 5:02pm On May 22, 2020
mrblessed:
How can you make such a weighty accusation without an unassailable evidence to buttress it. I opened this thread with the expectation to see what your evidence is, but was mortified at the nonexistent of none. Madam, I am sure what you had was just a nightmare, don't railroad your innocent husband into it.

You called it Nonexistence when someone strangled me in the dream on our bed, what else do you want me to think of when I woke up?
I heard you sha
Thanks
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 5:05pm On May 22, 2020
cococandy:
Even the ones telling you the Devil is after you are not helping you. Your problem is deeper.
And there is no realistic quick online solution.
What you need is a total mind overhaul. It takes a while.

One person might dream this dream and they will be fine. Going about their life without fear. While for you, it’s a source of fear. Superstition costs you peace.

May God help me get over it quickly
Just like I said earlier, I would be fine.
Thank you
Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 5:07pm On May 22, 2020
Saintmary:
If you're being strangled, you can't scream

I said earlier that i was coughing profusely
, and when I said blood of Jesus he stopped, that was when I was able to scream

1 Like

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 5:11pm On May 22, 2020
Jullima:
Thank God I don’t believe in dreams. Dream sequences are part of your subconscious or a replay of some external factors I.e movies you watched, books you read or gists you heard. ETC.

In this part of our world with our superstitions, some innocent people have been lynched or ostracized because of dreams.

I don't believe in dream too until yesternight undecided

1 Like

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 5:14pm On May 22, 2020
usj:
Dreams
Watch it Mrs. Dreams can be heavily influenced by your daily occurrences and thoughts. If you've been having issues with him or been around someone having issues with their husbands and internalized it, then it's normal for your brain to play it back to you in a subconscious state in form of dreams. While in school I remember how I do dream of thermodynamics and engineering mathematics problems I couldn't solve before sleeping in my dreams.
Don't quick to say what will destroy what you have. If you have issues with him then have that resolve. What I do personally when I dream is to pray and believe that God got me covered.

Thank you
But none of this happens to me
I prayed and I will pray again too
I pray I get covered too
Re: ... by Righteousness89(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

Thank you so much, I appreciate

My Sister, I don't think u should tell your hubby about the Dream now...

devil is a Bastard and is looking for loophole to strike your unity!

Cancel, Nullify and Despise the dream in the Name of JESUS.

It's a Manipulation.. someone used the face of your Husband.

A time will come when you two will be discussing on Victories and Joy in your Home. At that time you could say it out as a kind of victory song!

1 Like

Re: ... by Jullima(f): 5:16pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

I don't believe in dream too until yesternight undecided
lol okay. You’re lucky you get to know how you’ll die. Leave your husband, your dream has revealed to you he’s going to strangle you in your sleep. Pack your load and leave, so you don’t die an untimely death. Dreams don’t lie.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 5:20pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Sister, I don't think u should tell about the Dream now...

devil is a Bastard and is looking for loophole to strike your unity!

Cancel, Nullify and Despise the dream in the Name of JESUS.

It's a Manipulation.. someone used the face of your Husband.

A time will come when you two will be discussing on Victories and Joy in your Home. At that time you could say it out as a kind of victory song!

I won't again, I promise
I believe, I will do as suggested by you.
I appreciate you

1 Like

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 5:23pm On May 22, 2020
Jullima:

lol okay. You’re lucky you get to know how you’ll die. Leave your husband, your dream has revealed to you he’s going to strangle you in your sleep. Pack your load and leave, so you don’t die an untimely death. Dreams don’t lie.

cool cool undecided undecided cry cry
I will pray and triumph
Your wish will not come to pass

2 Likes

Re: ... by Righteousness89(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
Jullima:

[/s]

Be careful so what you wish for someone don't land on you!

1 Like

Re: ... by Jullima(f): 5:26pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

[s]Be careful so what you wish for someone don't land on you![/s]

3 Likes

Re: ... by Jullima(f): 5:29pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

cool cool undecided undecided cry cry
I will pray and triumph
Your wish will not come to pass
It’s not my wish it’s yours, I already said I don’t believe in dreams so I would never open a thread to cast suspicion on my husband. People have told you not all dreams are literal, I contributed my opinion how dreams can also be a manifestation of external factors. But nooo you still insisting that the strangulation has to be literal. So, the wisest move is to leave a place that will cause your death as believed by YOU.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 5:33pm On May 22, 2020
Jullima:

It’s not my wish it’s yours, I already said I don’t believe in dreams so I would never open a thread to cast suspicion on my husband. People have told you not all dreams are literal, I contributed my opinion how dreams can also be a manifestation of external factors. But nooo you still insisting that the strangulation has to be literal. So, the wisest move is to leave a place that will cause your death as believed by YOU.

I never believed it will come to pass so it will not IJN

1 Like

Re: ... by Jullima(f): 5:34pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:

I never believed it will come to pass so it will not IJN
AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 22, 2020
Disagreements with people can permeate into dreams, but it may simply be a demon and not the person themselves. Pray about it, but also resolve any issues you're having with your husband.

1 Like

Re: ... by Karleb(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2020
Make sure you use malaria drugs and have sex often, you're suffering from quarantine fever.

Dreams are just dreams, dazzal!

Ala goo.

1 Like

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 5:54pm On May 22, 2020
aeion:
Disagreements with people can permeate into dreams, but it may simply be a demon and not the person themselves. Pray about it, but also resolve any issues you're having with your husband.

I don't have any issues with him
I will pray again
Thank you

1 Like

Re: ... by Queenttoast01: 5:55pm On May 22, 2020
Karleb:
Make sure you use malaria drugs and have sex often, you're suffering from quarantine fever.

Dreams are just dreams, dazzal!

Ala goo.

Hmm, I hope so
Re: ... by Ishilove: 6:06pm On May 22, 2020
Mscheeeeeeeew. Fake as Nicki Minaj's buttocks
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Am confused and scared to ask because i doubt if my husband is not planning something dangerous against me
Why would u even harbor such thoughts? Except there are things going wrong with the both of u that no one knows. Could be ur mind playing tricks or not

1 Like

Re: ... by SirMichael1: 6:22pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Currently, have you noticed any change in attitude may due to Finances , Pressure and all that?
What are you getting at oga? That her husband wants to use her for money ritual? I just thought you said 'watch and pray', not 'suspect and pray'? So why are you bringing a basis for suspicion.

1 Like

Re: ... by Righteousness89(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
SirMichael1:
What are you getting at oga? That her husband wants to use her for money ritual? I just thought you said 'watch and pray', not 'suspect and pray'? So why are you bringing a basis for suspicion.
[/s]

Bro be Matured enough to go through the Conversation from the start before you talk!
Re: ... by CAPSLOCKED: 6:42pm On May 22, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Am confused and scared to ask because i doubt if my husband is not planning something dangerous against me

LOL, YOU BETTER BE WISE AND LEAVE THAT MARRIAGE.
YOUR HUSBAND IS EVIL, AND HE'S PROBABLY PLANNING SO MANY TERRIBLE THINGS AGAINST YOU.
MAYBE HE WANTS TO USE YOUR OVARIES OR YOUR LIFE FOR RITUALS.

DO YOU HAVE A HEADACHE? DO YOU FEEL WEAKNESS OR BODY PAINS? DO YOU FEEL SLIGHTLY FEVERISH? DOES THE WEATHER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE FOR YOU?
HIS CHARMS ARE ALREADY WORKING.
LEAVE THAT MARRIAGE NOW!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother Inlaw is too gentle for my liking / Deeply Confused About This Relationship. Please Kindly Advise. / Is My Mother Using Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.