Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Satan The Choirmaster? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan The Choirmaster? (1637 Views)

Who Appointed Satan The Ruler Of This World? / Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan The Choirmaster? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:

That comes as no shock considering you are yet to even see that which is in front of your eyes. grin grin grin
White puppet grin
Re: Satan The Choirmaster? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Do you also hate every convenience that has come from these other civilizations as well cause I don't see you hating using the internet to spread your hate.. undecided undecided undecided
Convenient ke? Please what have they done that is convenient. Biko explain
Re: Satan The Choirmaster? by hoopernikao: 1:04pm On May 23, 2020
spartan117:

@ the bolded, it's very easy to fall into error when you study the Bible without the guidiance of the holy spirit.
Your opinion does not override what is clearly stated in God's word.

Here is the meaning of the root word translated as Satan in that verse.

But you havent pointed him to God's word. Why not show him the scriptures? He needs that most as he has consistently given you scriptures as proof.

Your scriptures are highly important to him.
Re: Satan The Choirmaster? by hoopernikao: 1:09pm On May 23, 2020
sebali:
Today I just found out that Monogamy isnt Biblical as believed by Christains. There is no direct instruction from the bible directing all men to be monogamous.
This realization took me back to 2013, the year I discovered the old tale about satan being a dethroned, beautiful, Choitmaster in heaven is; if not Lie, unbiblical.
No where in the bible was this enticing tail documented. No bible verse supports the story of a beautiful angel who was the choirmaster of heaven, rebelling against God and then was defeated by Arch Angel Michael and thrown down to earth.
I say this with confidence because even the Jehovah's witnesses whom I consider erudites bible scholars, couldnt help me find any. Neither could the internet.
The closest to this fable (FABU according to warri) are four verses. But they are far from the truth. These verses comes close because the talk about Lucifer Falling From Heaven. They re Isaiah 14:12, Ezekial 28, Luke 10:18, and Revelation 12: 7-9.

Lets analyse thses verses

Well, this cant be taught from the bible except you are reading "book of my bible story" with pictures grin grin

But now that you seems to know the truth, whats the deal in this post?
Re: Satan The Choirmaster? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 23, 2020
The whites are living on STOLEN wealth. And they brought Christianity?? SMH. The even foolish Christians cannot even tell their so called white masters/evangelists to "RETURN" all their wealth stolen in the name of "RESTITUTION" as a True example of what their "brain washing, c.ock-and-bull" religion teaches. Even Arabia that brought Islam to Nigeria "NEVER STOLE ANYTHING" But these whites?? SMH. Stole everything and forcefully took our brothers to their land treating them as tramps till tomorrow. These poor European countries o. Worse still they made a "white jesus" to be praised and worshipped. Worshipping a human being like yourself with all fervency lol. The angels of Jesus too are whites with blonde hairs giving the inept african inferiority complex grin Even telling them openly that they are second class citizens in heaven making a "European" Israel (For the critics: I know Israel is Middle East) above them. Whites who are not even the main Israelites sef as history has it that some Ethiopians and funny enough south Eastern Nigerians are actually Israelites but of course, with the white supremacist teachings and all the gimmicks, are being denied of their TRUE heritage. They truly own that land. I have now realized that the true color of evil is WHITE.
Re: Satan The Choirmaster? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 23, 2020
I taught some foolish "junkie" would come and tell me they've made our lives convenient by inventing cars that has caused global warming, or internet and artificial intelligence that is taking jobs away people, or the clothes we wear as if adire no dey during the days of our ancestors, even if we walked naked those days, don't their people walk around naked?? Didnt they protest asking their monarch to give them permission to walk naked?? Don't their dressings equate unclothedness?? unclothedness was here yes! And it's there now. I rather walk naked in freedom than be enslaved in suits. Such uncomfortable wear. Their food nko? Yukkk! But inferiority complex would make some foolish "junkie" think they've done us a favour by colonizing us. Rubbish!
Re: Satan The Choirmaster? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 23, 2020
I say this! "The white man lives on "hype" and theft (stolen inventions amongst other kind of thefts). Rubbish. They can only do you yanga when you do not know who you are. Chai! These whites are masters in the game of brain washing, 419 and theft. Steal from you come take an pose for your eyes with justifications and expecting love in return. Chai! Even naija polithiefcians no bad reach these people I swear
Re: Satan The Choirmaster? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 23, 2020
Satan (The evil one sha) is a WHITE man and lives in the west. Has no black hairs, skin and horns. grin grin HE IS WHITE! grin
Re: Satan The Choirmaster? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 23, 2020
I wonder why Africans even fight themselves over religion and tribe other than embracing themselves. The politicians sef na WA (though I wouldn't blame them as the white are too sophisticated in all their evil dealings. They'll outsmart them should they not play to the rules of handing Africa to them hence some are so frustrated and decide to eat and get out. Even if they tell their brothers sef, those ones will never believe them as they are blinded by heaven knows what). Only some of our leaders can attest to who the whites really are and what they've seen. Our leaders sef get their own sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Suicide Victims Will Not Go To Hell / Breaking News! - Reverend King Sentenced / Today Is 9/11, A Brief Prayer For The Departed Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.