Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election (996 Views)

FACT! South East/south South Votes Will Determine The Upcoming Election! / 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2020
Good evening everyone, sorry I had to use the word WISE (pardon please) but just try to get the message. A wise Edolite will never Vote APC for these two simple reasons.
1. The current power tussle in the party shows that there is enough to eat and cart away as a governor of the state, which means these people are only fighting for their own selfish interests (The intensity of the fight proves this), with both factions strategising daily.
2. Edolites can use this as a turning point for Nigeria politics (The revolution we keep singing about as youths) to send a clear message to the presidency who is currently underperforming that it will no longer be business as usual. This will help others buckle up.

I am not saying the Governor is bad, but a protest Vote is needed now more than ever.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2020
Comments are highly welcomed thanks.
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by Okoroawusa: 4:44pm On May 22, 2020
They have heard

1 Like

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 22, 2020
freshkpomo:
Good evening everyone, sorry I had to use the word WISE (pardon please) but just try to get the message. A wise Edolite will never Vote APC for these two simple reasons.
1. The current power tussle in the party shows that there is enough to eat and cart away as a governor of the state, which means these people are only fighting for their own selfish interests (The intensity of the fight proves this), with both factions strategising daily.
2. Edolites can use this as a turning point for Nigeria politics (The revolution we keep singing about as youths) to send a clear message to the presidency who is currently underperforming that it will no longer be business as usual. This will help others buckle up.

I am not saying the Governor is bad, but a protest Vote is needed now more than ever.

God bless Nigeria.

Your points are not strong enough. Edolite have a brain of their own and they can think for themselves. They don't need another man to hold their scrotums and tell them what to do

There is power tussle? Is there no power tussle everywhere? Even in your house there is power tussle.

Unless the revolution is Sawore, its not worth it. PDP is as corrupt as APC. Peter Obi is as corrupt as Atiku no difference.

The summary is, thank you for your observation, we already know where we are going to.

2 Likes

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by olaboy33(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2020
POI

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by UAE123(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2020
@OP, your point are not strong enough to say that Edo people should not vote for APC, rather each person should vote for who he or she prefer for the job. After all the 8 years of Lucky Igbinedion (PDP) in Edo state was a wasted years & might even be the reason why Edo indigene keep on rejecting PDP during election time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Your points are not strong enough. Edolite have a brain of their own and they can think for themselves. They don't need another man to hold their scrotums and tell them what to do

There is power tussle? Is there no power tussle everywhere? Even in your house there is power tussle.

Unless the revolution is Sawore , its not worth it. PDP is as corrupt as APC. Peter Obi is as corrupt as Atiku no difference.

The summary is, thank you for your observation, we already know where we are going to.

You have done well Sir.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Unless the revolution is Sawore, its not worth it. PDP is as corrupt as APC. Peter Obi is as corrupt as Atiku no difference.

Was that the reason almajiris in Lagos went to beg for their daily bread from Tinubu...

The landlord of Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Was the reason almajiris in Lagos begs for food every morning in bourdillion.

1 Like

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
UAE123:
@OP, your point are not strong enough to say that Edo people should not vote for APC, rather each person should vote for who he or she prefer for the job. After all the 8 years of Lucky Igbinedion (PDP) in Edo state was a wasted years & might even be the reason why Edo indigene keep on rejecting PDP during election time.
This is where we keeping getting it wrong, must it be PDP or APC only? That's why both parties will continue in their dubious ways, cos they feel our votes were induced by the money they spent and gave out. I saw a story in Egypt were Mohammed Salah almost won an election he never contested for, then I knew how powerful a protest vote is. If Edolites would do something similar to vote a credible candidate from a neutral party not in power then our leaders will learn to respect the voice of the masses.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2020
olaboy33:
POI

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by recklesslove: 6:17pm On May 22, 2020
The governor sits still while herdsmen ravage Uhunmwonde local government n other communities. Women are raped n farmers r killed on a daily basis . Farmers can't go to the farm again.
Obaseki failed in d area of security. Ize Iyamu on the other hand was part of the most corrupt government in Edo State

1 Like

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by recklesslove: 6:18pm On May 22, 2020
freshkpomo:

This is where we keeping getting it wrong, must it be PDP or APC only? That's why both parties will continue in their dubious ways, cos they feel our votes were induced by the money they spent and gave out. I saw a story in Egypt were Mohammed Salah almost won an election he never contested for, then I knew how powerful a protest vote is. If Edolites would do something similar to vote a credible candidate from a neutral party not in power then our leaders will learn to respect the voice of the masses.

God bless Nigeria.

I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by Igando666: 6:43pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2020
recklesslove:
The governor sits still while herdsmen ravage Uhunmwonde local government n other communities. Women are raped n farmers r killed on a daily basis . Farmers can't go to the farm again.
Obaseki failed in d area of security. Ize Iyamu on the other hand was part of the most corrupt government in Edo State
That's my point, They feel Nigerians are docile and can do as they please once in office, but Edolites can prove a strong point with this election and this might just be a turning point. Forget the thugs, forget the goody bags and vote a protest vote and let two or three other states follow suit I bet you things will change... They can only rig elections if there are no massive turnout of voters...

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 how una reason am?

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2020
recklesslove:

I totally agree with you
Thanks boss.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by Karlifate: 8:58pm On May 22, 2020
Unfortunately, elections are not won on the internet in Nigeria. Even the people that will turn up will sell their franchise right for few bucks from the politicians.
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by Goliath2020: 8:59pm On May 22, 2020
Your are barely scratching the surface because what you itemized cuts across party lines, not just in the APC. It's a huge flaw in our democratic system that emphasis are made on parties, not individuals. Thus, a visionless person can stand as the flagbearer of a "popular" party& win an election. It's high time we moved from who the party is presenting to what the aspirant has in store for the people. APC& PDP cut from the same cloth. There is no difference between 6& half a dozen
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2020
Karlifate:
Unfortunately, elections are not won on the internet in Nigeria. Even the people that will turn up will sell their franchise right for few bucks from the politicians.

You've said it all sir, this is the reason for the continued slavery.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2020
Goliath2020:
Your are barely scratching the surface because what you itemized cuts across party lines, not just in the APC. It's a huge flaw in our democratic system that emphasis are made on parties, not individuals. Thus, a visionless person can stand as the flagbearer of a "popular" party& win an election. It's high time we moved from who the party is presenting to what the aspirant has in store for the people. APC& PDP cut from the same cloth. There is no difference between 6& half a dozen
If you read my post carefully you will notice that I never suggested any political party as an alternative, what I simply meant was for the voters to send q strong message that the state is not a private property, they should make their voice heard with their votes.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:55pm On May 23, 2020
You are not saying the governor is bad yet we need a protest vote.
Are you ok ?
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
You are not saying the governor is bad yet we need a protest vote.
Are you ok ?
Read my point 1 & 2 you will see the reason for the protest vote.. If such messages are not sent across the cycle will continue and they will continue to stockpile money which they use to induce voters..
During Oshiomole's election something similar happened, people took money from PDP and still voted against them, PDP in Edo state learnt a big lesson which they are yet to recover from currently..APC needs a similar situation treatment to put them in order.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2020
freshkpomo:

That's my point, They feel Nigerians are docile and can do as they please once in office, but Edolites can prove a strong point with this election and this might just be a turning point. Forget the thugs, forget the goody bags and vote a protest vote and let two or three other states follow suit I bet you things will change... They can only rig elections if there are no massive turnout of voters...

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 how una reason am?

God bless Nigeria.
I believe it is getting clearer b the day that the fight is just for personal interest and not for the good people of Edo.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by betterman22(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2020
Vote or no vote, who go win go win. Unless we rename this country before then cry
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by Nobody: 8:55am On May 27, 2020
freshkpomo:

God bless Nigeria.
APC party of covid and herdsmen.
Sai PDP.

Cc lzaa bamite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by bamite(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2020
imhotep:

APC party of covid and herdsmen.
Sai PDP.

Cc lzaa bamite

Ode

1 Like

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by Nobody: 9:33am On May 27, 2020
bamite:

Ode

Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by dododawa1: 10:28am On May 27, 2020
And PDP is the option,am asking.
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by freshkpomo(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2020
betterman22:
Vote or no vote, who go win go win. Unless we rename this country before then cry
I beg to disagree with this Sir,na when vote nor be better vote them go fut rig election o, if people turn out and vote massively them nor fit fut rig am o. How PDP take clear senatorial seat for Oshiomole nose?? Apc loose some of their states for last presidential election, and similar thing Don happen to PDP. It is when the people decide to he docile that they can manipulate results, but if the votes and the margin is wide them nor dey fit rig, even if them do am court go finish them... Ask oshiomole how him take enter power.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Any Wise Edolite Will Vote Against APC In The Upcoming Election by Yebosola(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Was that the reason almajiris in Lagos went to beg for their daily bread from Tinubu...

The landlord of Lagos.

Eleribu, is this a Lagos or Tinubu's thread? Tinubu is your nightmare, continue, haters will die young oh

(1) (Reply)

Scores Sustain Injuries As Heavy Gunshots Greet PDP Campaign Flag-off In Benin / Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back / Edo Poll: Oshiomole In-laws Pledge Support For Obaseki, Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.