Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS (8931 Views)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / My Feeling After Sucking A Pussy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by delectablegyal(f): 8:13pm On May 22, 2020
Awon eyan toke makinwacheesy.
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by delectablegyal(f): 8:13pm On May 22, 2020
I have been saying it na. vibrators performs better than dick. vibrators will give you orgasmsmiley.
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by PoliticallyInco: 8:36pm On May 22, 2020
nairafame2:
The lady wrote;

See Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/nigerian-lady-rejoice-expressed-her.html

Well, the unbiased fact is that doing it yourself can be satisfying.

You know what you want and how you want it.

No human can know what you want as much as you do. Unless you don't know your own body and the pleasures it is capable of experiencing.

I realized most women don't even know their bodies.

This one knows her body.

Secondly a machine will have more stamina than a human. No chaffing. No peeling. No exhaustion.

The situation she is describing is normal and real. She knows what she wants and she has what can be manipulated to give her what she wants.

It is that simple.
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by arthorjnr(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2020
Enoch07:
lol who be this again? anyways enjoy yourself. by d way, she looks like she's from S.A or kenya

Don't mind the ones tagging Nigeria to everything.
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by scoundrel(f): 9:06pm On May 22, 2020
Lol. Nivea: fixing conji since 1900. The lotion for men and the roll on for women.
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by NiklauseFred(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2020
Is that not Nivea roll on masked with condom? undecided

Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by eyinjuege: 12:22am On May 23, 2020
That one na deodorant or something na.
The volume 50ml is on it
I'm tired of reading about people's stupidity on this NL sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by rosy1992(f): 3:58am On May 23, 2020
This is absurd.
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by amosblisz: 5:00am On May 23, 2020
Exc2000:
smiley

low budget mbgeke.. you cant afford better roll on but this cheap thing, you don't have a boyfriend hence wearing condom on a cheap roll on, you are jobless hence the low cut when your mates her on expensive wig, you could only afford a carpet in 2020 yet you are disturbing the internet

Hanty Mgbeke go and hustle and stop setting thirt trap for poor facebook boys

Bros u take the matta serious ooo shuo �
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by Chommybaby(f): 5:08am On May 23, 2020
I'm so ashamed for her....
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:12am On May 23, 2020
Who else went to her profile on Facebook?

grin
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by zexy2030(m): 5:41am On May 23, 2020
she is from Cameron, a mother of one and a sex worker.
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by Iceyjayz: 8:45am On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:
a roll on you are calling love machine. BTW she just want to trend,
She used it on her pussy, you women don't have shame at all.
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by Iceyjayz: 8:46am On May 23, 2020
eyinjuege:
That one na deodorant or something na.
The volume 50ml is on it
I'm tired of reading about people's stupidity on this NL sha.
Ah! antyjoelgirl cheesy
Re: Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS by Enoch07: 10:33am On May 23, 2020
delectablegyal:
I have been saying it na. vibrators performs better than dick. vibrators will give you orgasmsmiley.
I wanted to say something but wen I saw ur pics omo I change my mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! One Of My Friends Is Getting Raped Now / I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For / Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.