Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Son Gives Me Joy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Gives Me Joy (982 Views)

Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Gives Me Joy by bjprodint(f): 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
So this lockdown has made things difficult for my family as I am a private school teacher and has been out of job.

My spouse is physically challenged and can't move out to hustle as people who are fit do.we have to spend the little we have on bike before he can go out.

My daughter of 5years is the small mummy in the house,she is an introvert,but won't take shit from my son.

My 3years old son is currently my joy giver at this difficult time
1.I planted plantain at the back of my house and surrounded it with spoilt baby cloth drier(I buried the cloth drier round the plantain) to prevent goats from feasting on the plant.the plantain started growing.After 2 weeks my son came to me and said.'mummy the plantain is growing but the cloth drier is not growing'lol
2.I told my son that plants need rain to grow.so it rained yesterday and my son ran to me and said'mummy if rain beat my head will I grow?'lol
3.my spouse finished leading family prayer with"in Jesus name I have prayed"my son said"daddy you spouse to say in Jesus name we have prayed"
4.my kids went out to play from morning and came back around 11 am,my son asked if I was through with cooking the food,I said no then he said"what have you been doing since morning?,food that you suppose to have finished cooking'.I replied him by saying "am I your wife"?he laughed and said yes
5.my son is some how short in height,if I ask him when he will grow tall he will always say'tomorrow'lol
6.if I ask him if he will go to Lagos he will say''no,corona virus is in lagos'as if its not in abuja.

How has your little ones been giving you joy?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by Nooneonline(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
I don't have kids but I think i would love to have one as cute and smart as yours. God bless his soul.

1 Like

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by bjprodint(f): 9:50pm On May 22, 2020
Nooneonline:
I don't have kids but I think i would love to have one as cute and smart as yours. God bless his soul.
thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by EmmySparky(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2020
wow...this is cute...I can relate

1 Like

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by TheEnlightenedO(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2020
I can relate, my 5 year old daughter is GOD’s greatest gift to me

1 Like

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by Sixfeetbelle: 10:14pm On May 22, 2020
Children are always a source of joy to any household or community that accepts them wholeheartedly. It always melts my heart when I see them playing or laughing, or just running their mouths like parrot (though wise and witty most times). Their energy is boundless.

Ma, your kids are bundles of joy. They are blessed, my dear. Your family is blessed kiss
Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by Luak(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2020
Wow!

1 Like

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by bjprodint(f): 10:58pm On May 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Children are always a source of joy to any household or community that accepts them wholeheartedly. It always melts my heart when I see them playing or laughing, or just running their mouths like parrot (though wise and witty most times). Their energy is boundless.

Ma, your kids are bundles of joy. They are blessed, my dear. Your family is blessed kiss
may God bless all TTC women

1 Like

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by bjprodint(f): 11:02pm On May 22, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:
I can relate, my 5 year old daughter is GOD’s greatest gift to me
Children are joy giver

1 Like

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by Oluromantic: 11:10pm On May 22, 2020
I'm happy for you. You shd also be thankful to God. It can only be God. And don't take the grace for granted.
Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by Oluromantic: 11:11pm On May 22, 2020
bjprodint:
Children are joy giver
Yes o. While still young. It baffles to think that all the evil adults were once children. Some even had cows and rams killed on their naming ceremony, only to turn out to lose their innocence

3 Likes

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by Lamanii22(f): 11:24pm On May 22, 2020
Awwwwn he is really smart and very cute.... The lord would give you all the resources you need to take care of him... He shall make you proud, he shall be a good son.... No evil eyes shall see him smiley

My niece gives me so much joy, smarter than her age, she's grown so beautifully and intellectually...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by bjprodint(f): 11:25pm On May 22, 2020
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn he is really smart and very cute.... The lord would give you all the resources you need to take care of him... He shall make you proud, he shall be a good son.... No evil eyes shall see him smiley
Amen ma.God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by Karleb(m): 3:56am On May 23, 2020
Someone is happy with a physically challenged husband while someone else isn't going to marry somebody's son because he does not earn more than a certain amount. Or is it that hanty that regret marrying somebody's son because ex is now doing better.

Madam! You are a good woman! Don't forget that!

5 Likes

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by Wittymalley(m): 6:28am On May 23, 2020
God bless the boy. He'll continue to be a source of joy to your family.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by bjprodint(f): 7:05am On May 23, 2020
Karleb:
Someone is happy with a physically challenged husband while someone else isn't going to marry somebody's son because he does not earn more than a certain amount. Or is it that hanty that regret marrying somebody's son because ex is now doing better.

Madam! You are a good woman! Don't forget that!
thanks
Re: My Son Gives Me Joy by bjprodint(f): 7:06am On May 23, 2020
Wittymalley:
God bless the boy. He'll continue to be a source of joy to your family.
amen.thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Life Story, What Can I Do / Sincere Advice Please / My Sanity Is At Risk. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.