Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Sincere Advice Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sincere Advice Please (990 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / What Do I Do With My Home? I Need Sincere Advice. / Sincere Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Sincere Advice Please by mignone(f): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Are u sure he can handle it with maturity?
Since d lady herself knows what she's doing&consented, I doubt it's a criminal case here.
You can only wisely counsel ur trusted lover buy in such a way dt he can conclude to leave d lady&accept fate dt he was only her sponsor.
Hope he listens though cos what will be will surely be.

Modified.
Sorry, I thought d lady was a victim of d rival guy.
I think you should just leave them to sort themselves since u already have sm soft spot for d guy.
Re: Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2020
mignone:
. Handle what with maturity?
Re: Sincere Advice Please by ojun50(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2020
Sir, if what you posted here is true then dat guy should be in prison
Re: Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Bossonboard:
Please pardon my diction
I have a company am running which I have CTV installed in some of my senior staff private quarters.
I take a look at one of the videos, I discovered 5 guys were taking turns out with a lady.
The lady in question is fiancee to one of the guys ( the guy is my most trusted senior staff)
I was in shock for sometime then I called the guy and tell him I have a dream where he RAPE his girl with some men. Immediately the guy busting into tears and began telling me his story.
He actually sent this girl to school and she is in her finals. He plans to take her to Japan which I am aware ( I want to send him for some business deal and training)
He told me the girl in questions has been stealing his money to fund another guy in the same department.
What got him angry was the messages between the girl and the guy.
He showed me the messages. They were even planning to poison the guy if he stand on their way.
He confronted the lady, which she apologized and blame the devil.
So the guy got mad and arrange with his guys to take turns with the girl.
The girl accepted the condition because the guy did promise to still marry her after the deed.
Nairaland family, should I report this issue to the police or let it fly? I feel the guy's pain but I think he went too far. I have told him to go on compulsory leave pending when I decide on the next actions. I regard this guy as a brother. Please useful advice thanks.

I don't if I should force him to marry the girl and done with them. I can still keep him to work with me. He is a good person no matter what he did.
Re: Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2020
ojun50:
. Can you please give me your reasons.
Re: Sincere Advice Please by Righteousness89(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Iniquity upon inquity Everywhere!

Your Company needs prayers oooo

Sexual immorality comes with a Spirit!

That act of Wickedness done inside your company could cripple your company!

You need to pray for your company !

6 Likes

Re: Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
ojun50:
. I don't want to discuss this with friends and associates that why I bring it here.
Re: Sincere Advice Please by DontBullshitMe: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2020
Fiction.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Iniquity upon inquiry Everywhere!

Your Company needs prayers oooo

Sexual immorality comes with a Spirit!

That act of Wickedness done inside your company could cripple your company!

You need to pray for your company !
. Spare me this religious talks.Everyone make mistakes
Re: Sincere Advice Please by Righteousness89(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Bossonboard:
Ok sir!

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Advice Please by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Bossonboard:

Five men, taking turns on a lady is a mistake??

9 Likes

Re: Sincere Advice Please by Davash222(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2020
It's takes a fowl to believe this.

4 Likes

Re: Sincere Advice Please by ojun50(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Bossonboard:
. Can you please give me your reasons.
Because he spent on her, so has the right to bring in extra guys 4 plus him to sleep with a girl he clam he love.... The truth is both of them never love each other

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2020
mignone:
Since d lady herself knows what she's doing&consented, I doubt it's a criminal case here.
You can only wisely counsel ur trusted lover buy in such a way dt he can conclude to leave d lady&accept fate dt he was only her sponsor.
Hope he listens though cos what will be will surely be.

Modified.
Sorry, I thought d lady was a victim of d rival guy.
I think you should just leave them to sort themselves since u already have sm soft spot for d guy.
. I don't have a soft spot for crime but I don't want to do things against my conscience.
Re: Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Davash222:
It's takes a fowl to believe this.
. I really appreciate your sincere advice not this thanks
Re: Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Five men, taking turns on a lady is a mistake??
. What about years of toil and sweat. She bankrupt the guy. Please use your senses not emotion. I am totally confused
Re: Sincere Advice Please by gentlestdude(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Since it's with her consent just fire them for having sex in your company, not cause 5 guys took turns on her. that's what I'll do.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2020
gentlestdude:
Since it's with her consent just fire them for having sex in your company, not cause 5 guys took turns on her. that's what I'll do.
. I am sad the girl fool the guy and steal from him but I think the guy went too far.
Re: Sincere Advice Please by Freestainworld(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2020
both the guy and the lady is stupid, you allow someone you want to marry to be raped? you also consent to it because the guy promise to marry you? they must have been high on something, crazy people existing everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Advice Please by gentlestdude(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Bossonboard:
. I am sad the girl fool the guy and steal from him but I think the guy went too far.
Well you can only feel bad about it but it's advisable not to react. Just clap your hand thrice, open your mouth and eyes wide and forget it happened.
Re: Sincere Advice Please by Unnerve: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2020
This feels like a story created from the mind of someone with group sexual fantasies cheesy
But if it's to be believed, then I don't see any criminal case to be reported here.

The girl accepted the condition because the guy did promise to still marry her after the deed.
That is what we call consent.

As for sending him on compulsory leave, I don't think any company laws were broken. They were doing it at the staff private quarters right?

But wait a minute, why is there CCTV installed in staff private residence undecided

6 Likes

Re: Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2020
Unnerve:
This feels like a story created from the mind of someone with group sexual fantasies cheesy
But if it's to be believed, then I don't see any criminal case to be reported here.

That is what we call consent.

As for sending him on compulsory leave, I don't think any company laws were broken. They were doing it at the staff private quarters right?

But wait a minute, why is there CCTV installed in staff private residence undecided
. One of the policy of the company especially if you are on a sensitive position.i nearly go bankrupt before I take that decision. I can now sleep with my two eyes closed.
Re: Sincere Advice Please by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Bossonboard:
. What about years of toil and sweat. She bankrupt the guy. Please use your senses not emotion. I am totally confused

I am in a good mood. I choose not to ruin it over a concocted nonsense from a stupid storyteller.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Please by Bossonboard: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:

I am in a good mood. I choose not to ruin it over a concocted nonsense form a stupid storyteller.

. I didn't cause your frustration please grow some brain.
Re: Sincere Advice Please by daniddan1999: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Super story

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Please by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
You have a wild imagination. Even for a movie the story line is lame.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Please by yomi007k(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
If all you said is true then its not a criminal case since she gave CONSENT.
Re: Sincere Advice Please by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
... If done with her consent then it is not a criminal offence.

The person you are supposed to even caution is the said lady that was trying to poison the guy and elope with another guy.

Or did you not see it as an offence?

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Advice Please by yvelchstores(f): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bossonboard:
this speaks volumes on who u really are. First of all, it's very wrong for you to put camera inside someone's residence,even if it's your property. It's same as putting camera inside toilet where people get unclothed. What did you want to see? I put it to you that you have been watching him alone with the said lady. This makes you a pervert. I can imagine the kind of dirty, low personality capable of making his friends rape a lady, for him to be your most trusted, highest ranking, also speaks alot about you still. Bottom line is that both you and all those men deserve to be interrogated in the police station and I pray this will leak.

4 Likes

Re: Sincere Advice Please by LadySarah: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
So after his guys rape his would be wife. He'd still marry her and take her to Japan. NONSENSE STORY

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Please by poshest(f): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why would you have a CCTV in your staff's private residence(no amount of reason justifies such an act) . So you actually watch them that is your staffs' making out with their wives/gfs without them knowing, hence the reason why you had to lie that you had a dream cos you know that if he knows that there's a camera there in his private quaters he would have sued you for invasion of privacy. You are a pervert!

And as for the issue at hand, mind your business after all the lady was not wise enough to have consented to such a demeaning act!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. / Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School / She’s An Evil Woman” – Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez’s Uncl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.