Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,743 members, 7,862,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) (1796 Views)

Describe Your Kind Of Woman; Fair, Dark, Slim, Thick, Tall, Short. / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? / She Needs Help. Please Help! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 2:29am On May 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
It's better not to seek anyone's assistance here
Cause some people are not up to you and they still gon make jest and talk shi about you angry

Thanks for the advice bro
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:32am On May 23, 2020
Richsquad:
Smh..this right here is what everyman should avoid..bros go find money una no go gree but una want make money just drop like that?hmm better wise up guys and make money even with the lockdown,intrested dm me but if u be born again brother no even contact me

Bro
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Richsquad(m): 3:22am On May 23, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Bro

Bro na ur type de cause us wahala..i clearly said send me message,inbox and u still the talk to me here..just simple instruction o smh

1 Like

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Diavolo: 8:06am On May 23, 2020
I have been in a similar situation. In mine she was always posting a particular male friend and always guarding her phone. Anytime I raise the issue of the male friend, she will flare up and say there's nothing between them and she has plenty male friends. I freed it until I got an opportunity to check her phone and confirmed my suspicions. That babe is cheating on you, you know it. Move on and find a better lady.
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2020
Pretty print am not getting anything from you, how do intend to help me ma.
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2020
So know body can help with this upwork abi. And you will see people on this forum painting themselves as gurus in freelancing, painting themselves as kind hearted, have been creating threads for a while now no one as ever assist me on it.
Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 24, 2020
Millennialaku:
grin grin grin grin grin gee but this is romance section nah
fiverr and upwork thread is in the business section, there are gurus there wink
grin grin confuse generation

1 Like

Re: Your Kind Heart Will Go A Long Way, Please Help.(photo) by Hassany4u(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2020
Gaius15:

grin grin confuse generation

I have created about four threads there, likewise some other guys no one help them either. That is why am trying this section

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Come And Help Me Out / Have Your Girlfriend Ever Ask You To Borrow Her Money? / I’m Really Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.