Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Love And Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Cheating (355 Views)

Nigerian Girls And Cheating Chai / Broke Girls And Cheating. / I’m 17 And Cheating On My Boyfriend With My Flirty History Teacher Who’s 26 — I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Cheating by Hectorsam(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2020
Hello friends! am heart broken due to what happened to me I love this girl from the every first day I meet her in school higher institution far back in 2011 bt due to rough life in school we did nt start dating but in how final year we started dating and then shit happen she cheat like 3 times on me then she said a mistake it wont happen again ok I forgave we continue am in love with this girl so much I plan to settle down with her so left 4 her youth service last year November after camp she was posted to a village there he meet a guy there he asked her out and she said know cause she said her mum told her that at are age 30yrs she should know what she want but all preaching and I can't cheat on you man am scared of infection destiny stuff bla bla so her slept with the guy and I have a sensitive body of any of my girl cheating i called her and she deny it so when she came back we had sex but something happen bad thing came my way and I still let her she still deny then so after all said she later told me that it a mistake that it my fault due to not been around before she left for camp now the problem now his am the faithful guy and she not and due to my job as a seafarers I travel alot 6 month in 1 month off can a marry a girl that can stay for 2 month without sex? please should I continue or breakup admin please push it to the top thank insult is allowed
Re: Love And Cheating by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2020
stop dating AND/OR falling in love with oloshos... this woman is no good for you.
Re: Love And Cheating by varnaija(f): 11:39pm On May 22, 2020
Migraines from reading this shut.

I am sure this is a Yoruba pigs wanting to control someone life.

Go learn how to compose a grammar free content first.

Nonsense and buhari.
Re: Love And Cheating by arthorjnr(m): 1:01am On May 23, 2020
varnaija:

Nonsense and buhari.

You are a special kind of dumb, you know that?
Re: Love And Cheating by Hectorsam(m): 1:15am On May 23, 2020
varnaija:

Nonsense and buhari.

That why you don't know what to write meet a doctor
Re: Love And Cheating by Aboks(m): 4:47am On May 23, 2020
English palaver
Re: Love And Cheating by Prognose: 7:22am On May 23, 2020
Hectorsam:

That why you don't know what to write meet a doctor

She's cheated on you four times and you're not even married yet. And you're not going to be around most of the time.

Why do you think she won't cheat on you after marriage?

Lol

You're obsessed with her that's why you can't let go otherwise this is simple common sense.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Cares / Nairaland Hits 5,688,068topics / These Are The Hottest Actors In Nollywood. Yeah Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.