Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips (2451 Views)

What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage / My Guy Girlfriend Tell Him Say She Be Virgin After.... / What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tell You She What A Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Bjteensdes24: 10:23pm On May 22, 2020
Hello, just chat my girlfriend up now and due to the long distance between us, seeing each other has been hard cos of corona. She said she missed everything about me but what she misses most is my di**k and lips. Please, does this sound good at all cos I am thinking if that is what she misses most about me and she couldn't enjoy it anymore, won't she find someone?
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by ogechchukwu: 10:27pm On May 22, 2020
She is playing with your mind...
Is your money ..

For God sake .
It dosen't take a rocket science for one to know that is your money she misses most..

You sounding like you forgot your brain in the bush ...

5 Likes

Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by kaptaintintin: 10:28pm On May 22, 2020
Give it to her man,what else should she miss ur ass?
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 22, 2020
Bjteensdes24:
Hello, just chat my girlfriend up now and due to the long distance between us, seeing each other has been hard cos of corona. She said she missed everything about me but what she misses most is my di**k and lips. Please, does this sound good at all cos I am thinking if that is what she misses most about me and she couldn't enjoy it anymore, won't she find someone?
it means you are useless as a bf

4 Likes

Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Reginaspice(f): 10:30pm On May 22, 2020
Hi dear, why do you spend your time and data on internet without getting paid? Why not join NAIRALITE now, and get paid whenever you do the following
Share news on Facebook
Login daily into your NairaLite account
Post on NairaLite
Comment on any post on NairaLite (you can comment as many as possible)
Refer(100% optional) anyone to NairaLite.
Send me a Chat not on whatsapp let's get started
+234 706 185 6701
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

i guess thats what she needs the most right now... kisses and sex.
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by donbuchi1(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
it means you are useless as a bf

Not true, don't mind this elder. She enjoys ur company.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by PoliticallyInco: 10:33pm On May 22, 2020
Well, she is factual.

You want her to lie to you just to massage your ego? If tomorrow you see her messages to her friends and realized or uncovered this fact you will feel bad that she has been lying to you.

Another question is what other ways have you been able to impress her or influence her life?What other things have you been able to allow her see and appreciate? Also, even if you try to, does she see the importance of your mentorshop? Your sense of humor? Your wisdom? Is she mature enough to see the abstract and non-physical? Is she deep thinking enough? Is she wise and smart enough.

Besides it could be that she is speaking for her feelings at the moment you were talking to her. If at that moment she is sex starved that is what she wants the most at that time. She simply spoke from being mindful to her feelings at that moment.

Good thing is I like the fact that she boldly spoke her mind and didn't sugarcoat anything.

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Bjteensdes24: 10:33pm On May 22, 2020
ogechchukwu:
She is playing with your mind...
Is your money ..

For God sake .
It dosen't take a rocket science for one to know that is your money she misses most..

You sounding like you forgot your brain in the bush ...

Didn't forget my brain bro..just kind of surprised and disappointed
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Ekakamba: 10:35pm On May 22, 2020
Tell us, what did you miss about her?

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Bjteensdes24: 10:36pm On May 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i guess thats what she needs the most right now... kisses and sex.
Really?
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2020
Bjteensdes24:
Really?

in these covid-19 difficult times, you better go join her before someone scatter your dinner
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Bjteensdes24: 10:42pm On May 22, 2020
Ekakamba:
Tell us, what did you miss about her?
So many things, her company, hospitality, gentility, intelligence, care words can't express it bro
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Bjteensdes24: 10:47pm On May 22, 2020
donbuchi1:

Not true, don't mind this elder. She enjoys ur company.
Lol
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by fati2001(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2020
I lol you in *Korean *(Choi hung jisoo)

1 Like

Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Bjteensdes24: 10:50pm On May 22, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Well, she is factual.

You want her to lie to you just to massage your ego? If tomorrow you see her messages to her friends and realized or uncovered this fact you will feel bad that she has been lying to you.

Another question is what other ways have you been able to impress her or influence her life?What other things have you been able to allow her see and appreciate? Also, even if you try to, does she see the importance of your mentorshop? Your sense of humor? Your wisdom? Is she mature enough to see the abstract and non-physical? Is she deep thinking enough? Is she wise and smart enough.

Besides it could be that she is speaking for her feelings at the moment you were talking to her. If at that moment she is sex starved that is what she wants the most at that time. She simply spoke from being mindful to her feelings at that moment.

Good thing is I like the fact that she boldly spoke her mind and didn't sugarcoat anything.
Wow..bro thanks.
Maybe her present feelings truly cos she just told me she is on her stuff
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Ekakamba: 10:51pm On May 22, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

So many things, her company, hospitality, gentility, intelligence, care words can't express it bro

Each for each.

Prolly you got attracted & decided to date her because of what you mentioned.

She also got attracted to you because of your lips and found a bonus in-between your legs. grin

Cherish her bro. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Freestainworld(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2020
op, you preferred she lied to you? women are like different specie of human being, most times their honesty may not sound good in our ears, don't have any bad blood with her unless you want her to start lying to you.
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by varnaija(f): 11:30pm On May 22, 2020
It is obvious you are a low IQ broke ass and the only use you are to her is your prick. Don't go add value to yourself, being a gigolo is what I am sure will kill you.

Dirty ass Yoruba pigs
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by zexy2030(m): 12:08am On May 23, 2020
varnaija:
It is obvious you are a low IQ broke ass and the only use you are to her is your prick. Don't go add value to yourself, being a gigolo is what I am sure will kill you.

Dirty ass Yoruba pigs
I noticed u don't make interesting threads, can I help u?
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Nobody: 12:15am On May 23, 2020
It means your lips and d!k are the only useful things you have. Or she may just want to flatter your fragile male ego. lipsrsealed cry

I hope you are social distancing and not f..king other women. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by rosy1992(f): 4:02am On May 23, 2020
That's the only area you are useful to her.
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by rosy1992(f): 4:02am On May 23, 2020
That's the only area you are useful to her. Sounds strange
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by Cousin9999: 7:22am On May 23, 2020
I don't think her saying that is an indication of her view of the relationship. In fact, that could have just been how she felt in that moment, or maybe she thought you wanted or needed to hear that.
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by oluwaleinad(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2020
Don't take it too deep,she's just being sincere with you.
Re: How Can My Girlfriend Tell Me What She Misses Most About Me Is My D**k And Lips by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2020
Hmmmmm, it means you have been sleeping with her, which is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals / Is This Penis Real Or Fake? Causing Trauma / My Boyfriend Is Cheating But Stil Caling Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.