Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals (2448 Views)

"I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos / Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 3:18am On May 23, 2020
Nigerian men are in high demand abroad

gcfrng.com

A Nigerian lady, Adiaha Edidem has revealed that no one asked her out while she was abroad, except from a Pakistani.

According to her, Nigerian men are in high demand abroad, and sometimes the female counterparts get forgotten.

“No one asked me out when I was in the abroad well except from this Pakistani and we know why.
Nigerian men are in high demand outside the country , sometimes the female counterpart gets forgotten.
So what do you do, start moving with white chics for you to be noticed.” She tweeted.

She continued saying that the Nigerian men abroad also want to secure their future, so you can’t blame them.

“You become active in RCCG/Winners church near you (Atleast you will meet a naija guy there) .
Strategic positioning on Snapchat and IG story,attend Nigerian parties.
The naija guy next to you doesn’t want you either, baba wants to secure his future so you can’t blame him.”

No one asked me out when I was in the abroad well except from this Pakistani and we know why.
Nigerian men are in high demand outside the country , sometimes the female counterpart gets forgotten.
So what do you do, start moving with white chics for you to be noticed.

— Adiaha Edidem� (@Lucile_Kris) May 21, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 3:32am On May 23, 2020
This is wonderful
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 3:33am On May 23, 2020
Mazigabriel:

gcfrng.com

A Nigerian lady, Adiaha Edidem has revealed that no one asked her out while she was abroad, except from a Pakistani.

According to her, Nigerian men are in high demand abroad, and sometimes the female counterparts get forgotten.

“No one asked me out when I was in the abroad well except from this Pakistani and we know why.
So what do you do, start moving with white chics for you to be noticed.” She tweeted.

She continued saying that the Nigerian men abroad also want to secure their future, so you can’t blame them.

“You become active in RCCG/Winners church near you (Atleast you will meet a naija guy there) .
The naija guy next to you doesn’t want you either, baba wants to secure his future so you can’t blame him.”

No one asked me out when I was in the abroad well except from this Pakistani and we know why.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 3:33am On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Mazigabriel post=89858149][/quote]

Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Obodo999(m): 3:39am On May 23, 2020
Mazigabriel:

gcfrng.com

Is she going abroad because of men?
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Renida: 4:27am On May 23, 2020
We know this already
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Healthyway15: 5:08am On May 23, 2020
All for the green card and better life
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by godofuck231: 6:30am On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Mazigabriel post=89858150][/quote] I still do it, why? I was far from home, someone tried seducing her for 8 months plus, she refused, he forced himself on her physically, she broke his fingers, dislocated one of his eyes sucket , I returned from tour, bought her a gold plated glock, she bought me an ATI. 45 ACP, I bought her a C c class 300, she bought me a TAC custom G63, na I wash all her pant And clothes, we struggled over it, she failed, she cried .
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Cousin9999: 7:16am On May 23, 2020
This is nonsense. Let's be frank here, most nonblacks are unattractive, not sexy, and are terrible at making love. This is one of many reasons they project their insecurity. What most Nigerians, male or female, will find abroad are nonblacks desperate to sleep with them, and desperate to be deemed desirable, good lovers, and good partners by them. They'll also find these people are filled with bizarre rage when Nigerians and any other black people with sense reject their advances and laugh at the idea of being with them.

Nonblacks live life in a state of delusion. That's why the op is paid to post this nonsense, or some pathetic nonblack posted it. Nonblacks are desperate to have their delusions validated.

I'm so glad I'm black.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2020
Covid-19 end oo so I can try my luck
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2020
Covid-19 , see what you have caused
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2020
Obodo999:

Is she going abroad because of men?
There is a possibility
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2020
Nigerian men, thumbs up to you guys
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by PoliticallyInco: 7:57am On May 23, 2020
But this opinion is coming from her alone.
Who took a poll of majority of the Nigerian women to arrive at this conclusion? The data is too small to make any proper conclusion here.

Anyway, we can also assume that Nigerian men believe that a Nigerian woman abroad has seen the light and will not take the trash they are subjected to at home. Hence they can easily over react. The "I am now overseas and I know my rights" syndrome. Hence the men just avoid them. They don't want wahala.

It could also be that the Nigerian men will rather accept high level of feminism from a European woman than from a Nigerian woman. They would rather accept stress from the European woman who they feel was trained and raised to be outspoken, demanding of respect and will not accept to be put down emotionally, etc.

They believe the Nigerian woman asking for these same rights as the European woman, should not do so. You are Nigerian and should be subservient to my whims and caprices. When the Nigerian woman shows the Nigerian man that "See I won't accept all that trash you men do to us in Nigeria o". The men flee.

Perhaps most Nigerian men are also undocumented and in order to settle quickly and become legal, they do anything to be with a white girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:04am On May 23, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
But this opinion is coming from her alone.
Who took a poll of majority of the Nigerian women to arrive at this conclusion? The data is too small to make any proper conclusion here.

Anyway, we can also assume that Nigerian men believe that a Nigerian woman abroad has seen the light and will not take the trash they are subjected to at home. Hence they can easily over react. The "I am now overseas and I know my rights" syndrome. Hence the men just avoid them. They don't want wahala.

It could also be that the Nigerian men will rather accept high level of feminism from a European woman than from a Nigerian woman. They would rather accept stress from the European woman who they feel was trained and raised to be outspoken, demanding of respect and will not accept to be put down emotionally, etc.

They believe the Nigerian woman asking for these same rights as the European woman, should not do so. You are Nigerian and should be subservient to my whims and caprices. When the Nigerian woman shows the Nigerian man that "See I won't accept all that trash you men do to us in Nigeria o". The men flee.

Perhaps most Nigerian men are also undocumented and in order to settle quickly and become legal, they do anything to be with a white girl.

The same thing they accept from Nonblacks, they will never accept it from Nigerians. The self-hatred is deep. In overseas countries, Nigerian girls have discovered that they have been abused emotionally/physically/psychologically in Nigeria and they discover their rights and these Nigerian men cannot handle it.

As you say many are undocumented and will marry 75yr old Oyibo grannies for permanent residence.
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

The same thing they accept from Nonblacks, they will never accept it from Nigerians. The self-hatred is deep. In overseas countries, Nigerian girls have discovered that they have been abused emotionally/physically/psychologically in Nigeria and they discover their rights and these Nigerian men cannot handle it.

As you say many are undocumented and will marry 75yr old Oyibo grannies for permanent residence.
The stuff is mainly a contract marriage
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I think you are right, in Nigeria the culture of men dominance over women prevails here but when the end up travelling their mind opens and you know Nigerian men wants a woman to control due to the African man dominance over women
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2020
Naija men, all the way
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2020
Nigerian men are the best
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2020
South Korea is better for this
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 8:41am On May 23, 2020
Sweet in the middle
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2020
O diegwu
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2020
Mazigabriel:

gcfrng.com

I see jealousy

Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2020
Mazigabriel:

gcfrng.com

I see jealousy

is she lonely
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2020
she is confused
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2020
op
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2020
Mazigabriel:
is she lonely
Maybe she is obviously lonely and decided to voice out her anger or frustration
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2020
Mazigabriel:
is she lonely
Maybe she is obviously lonely and decided to voice out her anger or frustration. on a Vogue Italia
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2020
Vicky
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2020
Naija for life
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Mazigabriel(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2020
this country eeh
Re: Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:02am On May 23, 2020
Mazigabriel:

I think you are right, in Nigeria the culture of men dominance over women prevails here but when the end up travelling their mind opens and you know Nigerian men wants a woman to control due to the African man dominance over women

Men have to do better women are helpmeets not doormats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were To Have Sex With One Nollywood Actress, Who Would You Choose? / Ethiopia, The Country That Follows A 13-month Calendar, And Is still in 2013 Now / Where Can Someone Find A Brotel In Akungba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.