Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (398356 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
no comments grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
MUKINA AM BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

COYS!!!

HARRY IS SAYING: WAKA SHEGE ARSENAL IN DAT PICTURE!! LOL grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink

COYS!!!

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
coogar:

if he takes spurs to the 4th position, it's better for him to leave. . . .
daniel levy can then sign jose mourinho or felipe scolari. grin
if rednapp carries us to forth who's going to finish above us in third place. Funny guy grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by xsay(m): 12:49am On Feb 12, 2012
Long Time YIDS! am back
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by xsay(m): 12:59am On Feb 12, 2012
am 68% Sure Harry is leaving spurs to coach England>> That why they cleared him of is Case in Court cry lipsrsealed
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 2:19am On Feb 12, 2012
Your back didoflex is back what happened? You guys have to wait until we are 10 points clear of the arsenal before you come back?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 2:32am On Feb 12, 2012
The fans were singing there's only one harry rednapp before the game. Banners were displayed all over the stadium urging rednapp to stay at spurs. Spurs were 4 0 up on newcastle at halftime. 5 0 up at fulltime. It was as if the players themselves were urging rednapp to stay with thier display on the football pitch. Five assists for adebayor who had a very good game assisting Louis Saha to two goals on his own debut. wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 3:44am On Feb 12, 2012
4 assists 1 goal. Adebayor has days like when this when he could be so brilliant and yet on other days looks like a passenger on the pitch. All the same 10points ahead of Mukina folks. Happy days men! Happy days!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 3:47am On Feb 12, 2012
Highlight of the match for me as usual is Assou Ekotto's hair. I hope that thing wont catch fire one day
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by xsay(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2012
manmustwac:

Your back didoflex is back what happened? You guys have to wait until we are 10 points clear of the arsenal before you come back?
Not really, i no too dey get time for nairaland, always on BBM and twitter@xsayspurs grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2012
xsay:

Not really, i no too dey get time for nairaland, always on BBM and twitter@xsayspurs grin
you don't have time for nairaland but you have time for Facebook? Me to is on Twitter frankese1 but I haven't got a clue on how to use Twitter.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by xsay(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2012
Out of all the blockes who could of missed a penalty, it had to be that Gervinho cunt hahaha don't worry arsenal, he'll be back next week!!!"
When it comes down to it, the last person you think of at night is the one who truly matters to you.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2012
Manmustwac, wait 10 points clear before I come back? Remember I started this thread in the midst of so so much adversity at the time bro! That's like questioning my loyalty!!!!!!

Anyway no biggie, I just do not come here often, Na Lagos we dey!!!!

I actually spend more time discussing Spurs with my Blackberry group since that is always with me but I haven't left this thread o!!!

NEVER!

Damn! I predicted 5-0 on Saturday, would have made some money from the bookies if I had bet on this. Oh well thats life!

COYS
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2012
ARSENAL OH, ARSENAL, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN YOUR LOYAL FANS ESPECIALLY MUKINA?

It's so obvious the tide has turned in North London. Power shift MOS definitely. Even the lay man can see.

I wish you guys luck at the EMIRATES on Sunday 26 February 2012

[size=8pt]COYS!!![/size]
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:20am On Feb 17, 2012
I heard that the arsenal went to ac milan 4 nothing grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2012
Funny how Mukina has suddenly deserted this thread.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2012
Basics007:

Funny how Mukina has suddenly deserted this thread.
YEAH I sent her a text message with my previous post and also added that ex spurs player kevin prince boateng put the first nail in thier coffin in thier 4 0 defeat at milan
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 2:08am On Feb 18, 2012
How i wish Harry had given KPB enough chances while he was still with us. I've been following his awesome performances since the world cup up till yesterday and thinking what a super player we lost there. We only sold him and Taraabt for 1million pounds i think
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 1:31am On Feb 19, 2012
Basics007:

How i wish Harry had given KPB enough chances while he was still with us. I've been following his awesome performances since the world cup up till yesterday and thinking what a super player we lost there. We only sold him and Taraabt for 1million pounds i think
Yeah KPB should've been loaned to AC Milan instead of sold. What about Freddie Kanoute do you remember him? When we sold him to a spanish club (can't remember which one) he was later in the form of his life and came back to the lane to help knock us out of the UEFA Cup. sad
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by dayokanu(m): 1:49am On Feb 19, 2012
Sevilla
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 2:48am On Feb 19, 2012
manmustwac:

Yeah KPB should've been loaned to AC Milan instead of sold. What about Freddie Kanoute do you remember him? When we sold him to a spanish club (can't remember which one) he was later in the form of his life and came back to the lane to help knock us out of the UEFA Cup. sad
Spurs waste players a lot. I know that. Imagine someone like Dos Santos rotting away on our bench. And others like Bent, Zamora, Danny Murphy etc who never had a proper chance with us.
What's ur take vs Stevenage tomorrow? I'm lookin at 3-1 for Spurs
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 3:15am On Feb 19, 2012
3 1 we will finish them in the first half hour of the match. Dos Santos is not good enough for the first team.
dayokanu:

Sevilla
thanks wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2012
Its simple guys. Boateng when he came from Herta Berlin in 2007 started out on a bad note. He was brought to Spurs by our director of football at the time Daniel Comoli. However, the first thing Martin Jol told him was: ‘I didn’t want you. That was where his problems started. He as such lost all his mojo and didn't train with his head screwed right. When Ramos came in it was even made worse and he was pushed to the reserves.

Under Harry he returned to the first team, then from there he was loaned to Dortmund, sold to Pompey, then sold to Genoa, then loaned to Milan and now they co-own him (Italian football is wacky).

So that's it in a nutshell, he was never lucky with his Spurs stay from day one, PITY! But that's how football is sometimes,
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2012
Nice summary you gave there. As for me i think he was completely screwed over by Martin Jol, Redknap etc. He was asked to play defensive midfield by Jol and he duly told him he was not a defensive mdf (he's always been an 'attitude' player) and that immediately got him on Jol's bad side. As for Harry,he just didnt fancy him. That's all. Just like he didnt fancy Jamie O'Hara, Dos Santos, Bassong, Pav etc
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2012
MY Dear Basic007 you're quite right that Jol messed him up. He already stereotyped Boateng as his nickname was the "Ghetto Prince". He never really featured under Ramos and Harry. I think he would have eventually made it under Harry like Bale eventually did, but it was late then. Remember Bale too had a tumultuous initial career with Spurs!! As for the rest of the players:

Jamie O'Hara: Was young; midfield too competitive with the likes of Jenas, Huddlestone, Palacios, Zokora, Bentley, Lennon, Rose,GIO etc in the team at that time. Remember all academy players with NOT make the first team eventually or be retained. He also wasn't such an "exceptional" talent.

Giovani Dos Santos: Extremely talented but a clubber and party rocker. He has the "Brazilian Samba" attitude. Harry personally went to Mexico to see his folks a couple of years ago. He just has a bad social life that affects his training and invariably his appearances for the club.

Bassong: Not much to say. We have more competent full backs in Dawson, King, Gallas, Kaboul, Walker, Corluka or BAE. Would you rather play Bassong ahead of any of them? I don't think so! I personally don't like left footed center backs!

Pavlyuchenko: Eventually been shipped out. Very talented and skillful but a lazy player. Not physical enough for the EPL. Has a good foot, but cannot hold the line in front as a lone striker the way Adebayor does. We need someone in that position apart from Ade, that's why Saha was brought in to replace him. Strange about Russian players. Arshavin is also lazy and can be absent in games. Super Pav was one of my favorites though but not so unhappy he's left.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2012
Nice one. I'm happy you really know your Spurs. I guess i dont have any right to criticize Harry. Afterall he has done much more for us done any other coach as far as i can remember. It's just that i've this emotional attachment to some players. Pav is huge favorite of mine too. I get furious last season anytime i see that useless Crouch on the pitch instead of him. I've a gut feeling we would've qualified for UCL this season if Harry had played him more.
As for the rest GDS,O'Hara etc you are absolutely right.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2012
'
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
wooooooyaaaaaaaaaiiii wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin

special edition pictures coming your way soooooooooooooooooooon
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Basics007:

Time to spank some a rse

valacious:

Have been a spurs fan for five seasons now and i know my yid army are in top form for now. I give it to them. 3-1!

manmustwac:

i am so confident of our victory away to the arsenal that am going to post our celebratory pictures well in advance grin grin grin

hahahahaahahahahaha hohohohohohohohohohoohh

form is temporary, class is permanent!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by coogar: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
mukina has found her tongue. . . .

it's your time to gloat.
fill your boots, gooners!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2012
x-say, didofido,manmuswac basic007,valacious

how market ohhhhh??  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

coogar:

mukina has found her tongue. . . .

it's your time to gloat.
fill your boots, gooners!
wetin? grin grin

free me jor grin

all the anger of these past weeks. we comot am for una body grin grin grin

feeeeelsss gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2012
mukina2:

x-say, didofido,manmuswac basic007,valacious

how market ohhhhh??  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wetin? grin grin

free me jor grin

all the anger of these past weeks. we comot am for una body grin grin grin

feeeeelsss gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood grin
You get mouth. I wont begrudge you ur victory. Na those idiots cause am.
Now the rest of my week is gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.