Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,294 members, 7,864,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (398406 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pics coming up soon , grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
Where is hungry man eating?

This is downright amusing. Now with united, citeh and chelsea to come and ur 7 points from 5th, do u still think my end of season advice isn't sound?

Ur best squad in ur best season ever, and u still end up 5th or worse! Turds
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2012
hmmm Saha goes first . . .

his fellow spuddies starting jumping like frogs on him grin

then Bale dived and bald mike gave them a penalty ,  adegoat steps up and scores .2 -0 to spuds

their fans and players dey scream like banshees  grin

Mr Sagna had a wonderful header and he made it count ,  2 -1 Arsenal

Lord Have Persie was next a pawafu shotttt and it was 2 -2 Arsenal ,  just before half time

ehen Tomas just helped the ball go in properly 3 -2 arsenal!!!

Theo stepped up ,  4 -2

. ,  and again 5 -2

the players went loco grin grin

on the spud side of things sad cry grin grin

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by ritchboy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
Craze-girl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
Muki, you're EVIL! grin grin

Ehen, eyin noisy neighbors, i just want to point out somethings to y'all. .just incase you've forgotten

1 - There's ONLY one club in North London and its The Arsenal
2 - North London is RED ya' hurd? RED!
3 - Y'all will forever remain in our shadows beeshes
4 - Y'all are like the logo on your jerseys; CHICKENSHIIIIT!

Now, kindly phock off the top 4 and let the real men take it from there. *drops mic*

cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2012
wetin i do? grin cheesy

a lil sontin sontin for ya'll spuddies grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 12:25am On Feb 27, 2012
v3:

Ehen, eyin noisy neighbors, i just want to point out somethings to y'all. .just incase you've forgotten

Now, kindly phock off the top 4 and let the real men take it from there. *drops mic*

cool

GBAM! grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2012
Is it safe to enter here?

There's only one team in london! One team in London!!!

Manmustwank pls respond so that we know you are alive o!
Dildoflexer are you there? Are you okay?
Xcema do you need oxygen??

Yeye spuds, take that and smoke it and please note no cheating to win, no handball like Van Der Fart
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by ritchboy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2012
Manmustwank and his cohorts have gone missing. . . Does this mean they can't find time to post here after their 9 [b]2-5[/b]s?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
v3:

cool
STFU angry What the HELL! do you know about north london? Do you live in north london? Have you ever been to london? Do you know where the hollow way road is? Your all the way in yankee doodle dandy talking about london bragging rights. Stick to bragging rights concerning american football.

Vieira:

Is it safe to enter here?

There's only one team in london! One team in London!!!

Manmustwank pls respond so that we know you are alive o!
Dildoflexer are you there? Are you okay?
Xcema do you need oxygen??

Yeye spuds, take that and smoke it and please note no cheating to win, no handball like Van Der Fart
man must use vieagara respond to what? You still haven't even responded to my last post when we beat you 2 1 at the lane? Besides WTF are you doing here? Stick to your man shittty thread. angry

ritchboy:

Manmustwank and his cohorts have gone missing. . . Does this mean they can't find time to post here after their 9 2-5[/b]s?
Dude we only have four fans in the whole of nairaland me basics007 xsay and didoflex. Xsay and didoflex are hardly ever here which leaves me and basics007.

So we suffered a blip so what? We'll return to our winning ways when we beat Man United this sunday. And we'll still finish in third place this season. I believe newcastle will finish fourth and chelsea and arsenal will be fighting for europa places.

As a true tottenham diehard its only when we lose that i say this and that is

[b][size=64pt]TOTTENHAM TILL I DIE![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
Hahahaha see long story, who ask you for epistle?
Enjoy the 3rd for now because it will not be yours at the end of the season!
Normal service will be restored soon and you'll be back in your rightful place below Arsenal aka big boys of London.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
Talking rubbish. Theres no guarantee that you'll finish fourth and if you don't it won't be easy to attract top class players to come and play europa league grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2012
Manmustwank cheesygrin
Why you hating on our flow(Arsenal),u be tampon?
I don't give a shiiiit if you live in some hole inside Totoringham stadium but here's a little something for you.

Arsenal >>>> Totoringham Spuds. Your pathetic team will FOREVER remain in our shadows,Arsenal own North London (read this part out loud&as many times as possible). If you don't understand english,I can translate smiley.

Dont let the media blow smoke up your azz mate,your team is a disgrace to NL

You've had your 15mins of fame,now BE GONE! KNOW YOUR PLACE on the table you little chickenshiiit grin cheesy.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by tayoccu(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2012
V3 easy on d spuds, u're gonna make north London's B team cry.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 6:19am On Feb 28, 2012
*just peeping in,will be back when all the wankers have evaporated*
For all you haters congrats you've won ur ultimate cup finals so take ur 5-2 and stuff it in butthole!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2012
Basics007:

*just peeping in,will be back when all the wankers have evaporated*
For all you haters congrats you've won ur ultimate cup finals so take ur 5-2 and stuff it in butthole!
Don't mind them you'd think they had beaten us in the champions league final last Sunday's the way thier making mouth here. grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:57am On Feb 29, 2012
tayoccu:

V3 easy on d spuds, u're gonna make north London's B team cry.
your whole life is like a b team grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 1:24am On Feb 29, 2012
v3:

Manmustwank cheesygrin
Why you hating on our flow(Arsenal),u be tampon?
what flow you manage to win one game where be like champions league final and you come here making noise like woman who miss her period.

v3:

I don't give a shiiiit if you live in some hole inside Totoringham stadium but here's a little something for you.
STFU! You stupid piece of shiiite speaking through your a.r.s.e. a.n.a.l and listen to me you only have bragging rights here on nairaland

Arsenal >>>> Totoringham Spuds. Your pathetic team will FOREVER remain in our shadows,Arsenal own North London (read this part out loud&as many times as possible). If you don't understand english,I can translate .
and don't make noise about spurs until your shitty team called a.r.s.e a.n.a.l overtake us in the premiership.

Dont let the media blow smoke up your azz mate,your team is a disgrace to NL
stop talking crap we're guaranteed to finish above van pussee walcock and wenker this season

v3:

You've had your 15mins of fame,now BE GONE! KNOW YOUR PLACE on the table you little chickenshiiit grin cheesy.
Hey a,n,u,s hole our place this season is third and your place pussyface is fifth or sixth just because you got lucky your not going to claim that fourth spot, so stop talking through your a.n.u.s. l
you who have never been to london in his life come here dey make yangar about north london st.upid a.n.us fan. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 9:36am On Feb 29, 2012
Igi nu jina sori

Or in plain English we and Spuds no be mates at all at all.

We are your senior brother in all ways and you are the younger disrespectful sibling who will come to no good.

Count the accolades of each club and when you are done : MIND THE GAP!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by tayoccu(m): 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
@manmustwack
No wonder naijababe called u a potato tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2012
tayoccu:

@manmustwack
No wonder naijababe called u a potato tongue
ok am a potato. Happy now? wink smiley
Vieira:

Igi nu jina sori

Or in plain English we and Spuds no be mates at all at all.

We are your senior brother in all ways and you are the younger disrespectful sibling who will come to no good.

Count the accolades of each club and when you are done : MIND THE GAP!
At the present moment in time the gap is 7 points in premiership that we lead you by and tottenham hotspurs senior the arsenal by at least ten years.

Don't you remember when the arsenal used to be in south london in the woolwich arsenal area when you were wandering like nomads or gypsies from one place to another with no home to play una football?

Then you gypsies come seek asylum for our sacred north london turf and refuse to pay us rent for allowing you to stay sad angry. Now coz at times you win one or two more games than us una dey make noise.

We have been above you for over 90% of the season (and stand a good chance of winning the F.A. Cup grin) and your still making noise. Wait until the season after the next season when you may stand a small chance of overtaking us before you make noise. YOU HEAR?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2012

Vieira! Mukina!

We got hammered , we took you guys for granted and you showed us your[b] EVIL[/b] side by twacking US!

Na wah we offend you so much??

I'm a sport and I was stunned at our capitulation, but I will always give kudos to what a good team did. Una try well!!!

We see you next term, COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
^^ Good man. Respect to a rational Spurs supporter. cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
No such thing as a reasonAble. Spud. Turds all o dem
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2012
didoflex:

Vieira! Mukina!

We got hammered , we took you guys for granted and you showed us your[b] EVIL[/b] side by twacking US!

I'm a sport and I was stunned at our capitulation, but I will always give kudos to what a good better team did. Una try well!!!

i like that you accept that we are a better team cool

you are a good sport for true true grin grin me and Oga V don yank ya chain so many times but you nefa crack unlike manmuswac and basic007 wey wan kiss coogar that time lipsrsealed grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY wink

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs. Popeye: Honey,its your birthday today
'Arry: *slowly wakes up* Yeah yeah it is,not feeling it sad
MP: Why aren't you happy,surely there must be a reason
'Arry: I've been having the same nightmares love, cry
MP: Oh Harry, my poor always-sad-faced darling *hugs*,its the Arsenal nightmare again,right?
'Arry: Yes,and I hate to admit it but there's only one team in NL, cry and it aint Spurs,its *shudders*, Arsenal shocked shocked

MP: Well darling,I got you a present, its one I'm sure you'll love. Its an autographed Arsenal jersey and you MUST wear it always smiley

'Arry: NOOOOOOOOOO *faints*

Happy birthday Mr. fuuuckface cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
v3:

MP: Oh Harry, my poor always-sad-faced darling *hugs*,its the Arsenal nightmare again,right?
'Arry: Yes,and I hate to admit it but there's only one team in NL, cry and it aint Spurs,its *shudders*, Arsenal shocked shocked

MP: Well darling,I got you a present, its one I'm sure you'll love. Its an autographed Arsenal jersey and you MUST wear it always smiley

Clap for yourself! You deserve a nobel prize dont you?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
didoflex:

Vieira! Mukina!

I'm a sport and I was stunned at our capitulation, but I will always give kudos to what a good team did. Una try well!!!

THIS IS A GOOD SPURS FAN. . .Not the shit-spewing, deluded phockers i.e. Dildoflex, ManMustWannk *spits*
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
v3:

'Arry: Yes,and I hate to admit it but there's only one team in NL,  cry and it aint Spurs,its *shudders*, Arsenal shocked shocked

What's your problem by the way? Nobody's forcing you to come here. All your posts on this page i find so insultive. Football is only a game and you shouldn't let this tottenham arsenal rivalry get to your head. I don't see the kind of abuse in the Chelsea Manchester United or Liverpool threads so I don't see why we have to take it here. So please stop it
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
manmustwac:

What's your problem by the way? Nobody's forcing you to come here. All your posts on this page i find so insultive. Football is only a game and you shouldn't let this tottenham arsenal rivalry get to your head. I don't see the kind of abuse in the Chelsea Manchester United or Liverpool threads so I don't see why we have to take it here. So please stop it
Awww, now MMW's gonna cry cry

Just so you know, this is a forum and i'm free to visit ANY thread i want to. If you find my posts insultive, feel free to not reply them.

Mukina, i hand over his carcass to you. . .come and finish the job smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
v3:

Just so you know, this is a forum and i'm free to visit ANY thread i want to.
And you love to come here just to throw your insults abi? Just because of arsenal tottenham rivalry you always have to use abusive language. angry

v3:

. If you find my posts insultive, feel free to not reply them.
You should feel free to respect the rules and regulations of the forum. People like you feel that coz this is a faceless forum they can come and talk anyhow angry

v3:

Mukina, i hand over his carcass to you. . .come and finish the job smiley
I sent mukina and chelsea BMW a private message not long after starting this thread telling them to put it in the recycle bin because i was fed up with the insults i keep seeing but BMW must've forgot and mukina probably thoght i was joking at the time. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.