Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo (28729 Views)

Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate / Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo / OBASEKI: APC Governors Move Against Oshiomhole, Vow To ‘cut Him To Size’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Afamed: 7:47pm On May 23, 2020
buhariguy:
tell the state chapter to conduct the indirect primary na.

Ignore the half baked. He does not know what's saying

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by buhariguy(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2020
moderatedguy:
On the contrary the NGF is behind Obaseki to help influence decisions in INEC
so inec will be influence to change the law to favor obaseki.
You guys are really funny

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Afamed: 7:53pm On May 23, 2020
nzeobi:

How is he fighting the party structure. All the party excos are with him even party elders and chieftains except those in the party to contest elections.
With this, let him go ahead with the direct party primary since he has everyone around him

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Afamed: 7:54pm On May 23, 2020
buhariguy:
Pls ignore that nonentity, he's a toddler

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by 247day: 7:56pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Pls ignore that nonentity, he's a toddler
[/s]
Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by 247day: 7:56pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

With this, let him go ahead with the direct party primary since he has everyone around him
[/s]
Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by BeerParlour: 8:10pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
post=89859708:
Politics : The Devil's Game!

Tuaaahhhh!
[/s]
Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Miracle1991: 8:33pm On May 23, 2020
mystery22:
Ogun state skull miner,the buhari you clowns supported where is he...the only presidential election Yoruba people worn was 2019 and you people are here claiming nonsense,anyway lord lugard was right about you afonjas......
buhari is unshakable, ipob shut up

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Charly68: 8:41pm On May 23, 2020
Clevite:

To me, Obaseki is fighting a lost battle already. I hope I'm proved wrong eventually. But if the dynamics remain unchanging as currently ongoing till the primary election, which doesn't appear to be largely in his favour, then Obaseki may have to be working on Plan B outside APC.
Plan B option is under narrow probability ...I tell you the man ought to have applied wisdom..stoop low to conquer .
Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by mystery22: 10:02pm On May 23, 2020
Miracle1991:
buhari is unshakable, ipob shut up
OK Ogun state boy,the ritualist have spoken...
Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by tinsel: 10:19pm On May 23, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

There were primary elections in the two states but the game changes(power tussle) and the court ordered INEC not to recognize the candidates fielded by the warring sides.
Wrong. In Zamfara, Inec clearly said APC did not organize any primary monitored by them.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by tinsel: 10:20pm On May 23, 2020
OVB123:
Shut up ur mouth, if u don't know what to say. Our people say dat "the stone that u c strow towards can not blind u" since obaseki have seen d stone (danger) coming, he has decided to hid himself. so matta what wil happen Obaseki is 4 + 4. it is a sure banger.
Did you make any sense?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by moderatedguy: 8:56am On May 24, 2020
Charly68:
Obaseki! Let's see if his bulldozer will be able to bring down the power players that gather against him in his state...the fight will be tough because these men have been in the game before him
But Obaseki is in a better position to overcome those charlatans.....last time I checked he is d governor of Edo state.
Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by moderatedguy: 9:00am On May 24, 2020
duwdu:

Whoa... If the sentence I've put in bold characters is a fact, then Oshiomhole has scored a home run against Obaseki, pure and simple; in other words, Obaseki is most probably a goner politically, methinks.

But hey, what do I know, right?

P34c3
That's ur own opinion
Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by moderatedguy: 9:03am On May 24, 2020
seanfer:

Google the party constitution. Section 13 sub section vii point clear that the NWC will organize the primary election for President, Governors, National and state Assembly elections. Obaseki is gone.
But the decision on the type of primaries to adopted is to be made by the NEC of the party and not the NEC.. .. Oshio has shot himself on d foot.
Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by moderatedguy: 9:07am On May 24, 2020
Clevite:

To me, Obaseki is fighting a lost battle already. I hope I'm proved wrong eventually. But if the dynamics remain unchanging as currently ongoing till the primary election, which doesn't appear to be largely in his favour, then Obaseki may have to be working on Plan B outside APC.
Yea that's why he will really trounce Oshiomole.The REC is a PDP man
Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by moderatedguy: 9:10am On May 24, 2020
buhariguy:
Yea .....let's say Oshio succeed in outwitting Obaseki as d APC candidate.As a PDP candidate Obaseki will coast to victory with INEC in his pocket.
Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by moderatedguy: 9:14am On May 24, 2020
Afamed:

Local champion with low IQ , how has direct, indirect or consesus become illegality in party primary?
You are one with a low IQ.I guess u hv not read d party Constitution.It is the NEC of the party that takes decisions on the mode of primaries and not d NWC.You bloody Yoruba Muslim
Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Afamed: 9:22am On May 24, 2020
moderatedguy:
You are one with a low IQ.I guess u hv not read d party Constitution.It is the NEC of the party that takes decisions on the mode of primaries and not d NWC.You bloody Yoruba Muslim
What do you know?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Afamed: 9:23am On May 24, 2020
moderatedguy:
What does a local champion know?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Afamed: 9:25am On May 24, 2020
moderatedguy:
You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by seanfer(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2020
moderatedguy:
But the decision on the type of primaries to adopted is to be made by the NEC of the party and not the NEC.. .. Oshio has shot himself on d foot.

The mode of primary to be adopted is to be made by the NWC and not the NEC.
This is APC constitution section 13.5 xiv. Organize Primary Election forthe nomination of its Presidential Candidates, Governorship Candidates and Candidates for election into the National and State Assemblies.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by seanfer(m): 9:40am On May 24, 2020
moderatedguy:
Yea .....let's say Oshio succeed in outwitting Obaseki as d APC candidate.As a PDP candidate Obaseki will coast to victory with INEC in his pocket.

Do you know that PDP will do their Primary before APC?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Nobody: 10:15am On May 24, 2020
signature2012:

Obaseki isn't a coward like Ambode...This dude got balls.
Abeg go sidon joor.
He isn't a coward, he wants Tinubus intervention.
Ipob are doomed people, anyone they support is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Nobody: 10:18am On May 24, 2020
maidstone:

You are forever partial. You will never change
Keep quiet joor.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Clevite(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2020
duwdu:

I totally agree.

I don't remember whether or not the following take was my own original idea; but going back in history, I had since believed that the tough, no-nonsense, even semi-draconian aura surrounding the Buhari-Idiagbon military regime, must have been championed mainly by the second-in-command Idiagbon, not Buhari, who was the official Head of State.

Buhari may be resilient and relatively upright, but he is not forceful. And a forceful leader, who hopefully will also be somewhat upright - a la Jerry Rawlings - may be an optimum character our type of society needs in leadership, especially at this point in our evolutionary journey as a nation.

But hey, we'll eventually get to be mature as a nation; it may just end up taking a long time.

P34c3
You're right. We'll get there.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Clevite(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2020
Charly68:
Plan B option is under narrow probability ...I tell you the man ought to have applied wisdom..stoop low to conquer .
Perhaps he overestimated himself due to his power as a sitting Governor.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo by Clevite(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2020
moderatedguy:
The REC is a PDP man?! And so? So, the REC will make Obaseki win party primaries which the REC will not organise but just observe? Or he would help Obaseki secure PDP's ticket after he might have been defeated in APC's primaries? You made me laugh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family / Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile / List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.