Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" (67878 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by TreasureTayo(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2020
grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My guy
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by sammysmiles(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2020
Y
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by BigTableShaker(f): 9:32am On May 23, 2020
Thank goodness it's not Igbos.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Makanakico(f): 9:33am On May 23, 2020
B
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by SKYJACOB: 9:33am On May 23, 2020
proudlyupdates.com
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by PROPHETmichael: 9:33am On May 23, 2020
nonyofor2:
Cain and Abel

More like Joseph and his brothers.

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by eleko1: 9:34am On May 23, 2020
sad as in d days of Cain/Abel.God will not sleep

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by SweetCunt97(f): 9:34am On May 23, 2020
Mtcheeeeeew. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Icebreeze(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2020
sad
Damn it.
if your father's attention is on your brother, then why build yourself up. that is character wise and see if you dad won't do the same to you.

2 Likes

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Carloslehder: 9:34am On May 23, 2020
Its loved on instablog and it's trusted on here,bruv make up your fvcking minds
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Nobody: 9:34am On May 23, 2020
And some 1diots here will be promoting polygamy.

Una never learn lesson from abok1 abi?

Poverty go be Una generation second name.

3 Likes

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by gambia(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2020
Evil people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Nobody: 9:35am On May 23, 2020
undecided

This is not Yoruba or Igbo.

You see, wicked people are everywhere including North.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by JewelBukky(f): 9:36am On May 23, 2020
Opin aiye!!!! Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand sad
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by bamasite2: 9:37am On May 23, 2020
Ewu Gambia
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by gungab(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2020
Evil
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by James4bright(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2020
k
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2020
One of the things my youthful heart has learned that I know will serve me untill date permits my existence no longer is that...
[i]The person whom you support the most may turn out to be the biggest backstabber in your life.[/i]

You'll find competition in every aspect of your life. And people can go to any heights to pull you down.

5 Likes

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by paulolee(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2020
jealousy na disease, straight link to hell without seatbelt..
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by 01Decent(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2020
Must read, How to track a lost or stolen andriod phones using Android device manager.
What is android device manager and how do you use it to remotely control and even find, lock and erase your lost phone?

What is an Android Device Manager?

Android is a mobile operating system designed by Google Corporation to power and drive smart phones.

Android device manager is an android operating system based application that that allows you to view and control the hardware within which the android is run.

Read more here https://thedecentworld.com/how-to-track-a-lost-or-stolen-andriod-phones-using-device-manager/
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by OdefaGirl(f): 9:41am On May 23, 2020
It is obvious why your father trusted him more, he is a good child who has got good intentions for his father and family at large..... He is smart too, imagine him saving part of the money outside the home.
Jealousy, hatred and wickedness has eaten so deep into some people and at the end of the day, the animal says he regret his actions....... what sort of stupid regret is that.
Parents, well, it's not easy to love the wayward one..... but try not to be rubbing it in their faces that they are failures.... even though some of them can be a pain to the áss.
You are not a friend if you can't advise against evil.

3 Likes

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by AudioNews(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Na der handwork,
Wickedness
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by skyfather09(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2020
useless thing... thats why ya pops didn't trust you in the first place.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Jabioro: 9:43am On May 23, 2020
Very useless mofo..let him face the firing squad ..
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Opemipo0404: 9:44am On May 23, 2020
What is this world turning into
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by hybrid11(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2020
he should be sentence to death by hanging him slowly at 20 you're already having evil intentions
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by freshinko: 9:44am On May 23, 2020
Very bad for a rascal to be greedy..very bad angry angry
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Righteousness89(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2020
And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
Matthew 10:21

Matthew 10:36
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Every corner you look , Endtimes Prophecies are Fulfilled...

Don't wait until you become a Casulty of this Endtimes...

Make your way Right with JESUS!

Sudden Death...Sudden Glory

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Longman8: 9:45am On May 23, 2020
THIS THINGS WITH MONEY
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Zuorom: 9:45am On May 23, 2020
What is wrong with human beings of these days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) / El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.