Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" (68335 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Righteousness89(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2020
And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
Matthew 10:21

Matthew 10:36
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Every corner you look , Endtimes Prophecies are Fulfilled...

Don't wait until you become a Casulty of this Endtimes...

Make your way Right with JESUS!

Sudden Death...Sudden Glory

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by sizer07: 9:45am On May 23, 2020
Wetin man do man weh make man de wicked to follow man like this? Heart of a man is desperately wicked.moral lessons To parents. Dont love ur child less than the other. Even if you do,don't Trow it at there face. Or else you will be planting a seed of hate amongst them

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Fuckgovt: 9:46am On May 23, 2020
Na them na, lovers of blood and death
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Berezuski: 9:46am On May 23, 2020
Highly Satanic.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Dididrumz(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2020
tonysunkan:

...is desperately wicked.

....who can know it?
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by laosy(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2020
And you sure say you get sense like this?
I don't know when you guys will realize that human being is human being, ethnicity or tribe doesn't doesn't influence the evils in human heart!
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Nobody: 9:47am On May 23, 2020
This is the type of people bohari wants. The soul-less-souls.

If they had turned up to police and said there were repentant boko haram members, fiaaam! they are in the army the next day. A nd you can imagine when these type corners you, your guess is as good as mine.

El Rufai people.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Globad(f): 9:49am On May 23, 2020
Irresponsible parents.

Sending out boys from the house at age 15
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Dreason(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2020
if this topic was about IGBOs i know some tribe that will carry it on their head.
they enjoy taging others evil, and think they are saint. to them the got no fualts

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by petitejolie(f): 9:56am On May 23, 2020
The fleeing members are headed south . Hiding in between bag of rice in d truck. South has to wake up. Some of this trucks coming in in d name of carrying essentials are carrying ammunitions.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by xavuv: 9:57am On May 23, 2020
Exactly!

Sheuns:
The father shares part of the blames here. Nigerian parents are so fond of comparing children, which isn’t cool at all, it brews enmity and hatred.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Fancyforlife: 9:58am On May 23, 2020
TreasureTayo:
The heart of man is EVIL
I said it yesterday that the most wicked animal created by God is the Human being. And I guess it was removed. I'm saying it again, The most Wicked animal created by God is the Human being!!! How Can we be so wicked? How?
God is not responsible for people's wicked heart. Furthermore, we aint animal, we are human beings.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by bigcasava1(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2020
To kill is like to drink to this set creatures
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by xjiggy: 10:00am On May 23, 2020
We can blame these boys as much as we can but we must take into cognizance the fact these boys were never given all the tools to succeed as model citizens. Imagine a man with 4 wives and many sons, training only one son to secondary school level. What are the rest expected to do? Why won't there be envy? Why won't there be hate? They where not even sent to learn a viable trade. Same thing is happening in the south west especially Lagos.. You seen uneducated touts impregnate women everywhere and neglect the children. These children end up becoming street urchins and menace to society..... snatching phones and shooting people at random. Some may come here to blame it on poverty but poverty does not erode common sense. It just boils down to gross irresponsibility. Why give birth to 20 when u can only take care of 3. Know this, I'm not excluding the East or South South. I'm just touching on where there's prevalence

https://www.nairaland.com/5875064/court-stops-ondo-16-year-old-girl#89834304

3 Likes

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Nobody: 10:01am On May 23, 2020
Northerners with evil stories everyday, apart from killing, raping, kidnapping and underage marriage child abuse, say this guys no get any good skills?
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2020
I hope the father is happy now!
Your marry numerous wifes and keep birthing like Guinea pigs then decide to send only one to school and still has the impetus to call orthers illiterates! Haba!!!
Now you have ruined your family with the seeds you planted 20-25yrs ago! Enjoy it!!!
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2020
human matter don tire me, I swear.

which kind nonsense be this?

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by omonnakoda: 10:04am On May 23, 2020
Sheuns:
The father shares part of the blames here. Nigerian parents are so fond of comparing children, which isn’t cool at all, it brews enmity and hatred.
Have you heard his father's side or the side of the dead man?

Why did you go to school?
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by sterlingD(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2020
The enmity between siblings is very deadly.l speak from observations and experience.l would advise parents to watch each and everyone of their children more closer than ever.Never allow rivalry between siblings because it can get unhealthy,ugly and very dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by geraldswallow: 10:05am On May 23, 2020
These people these sink hole set of animals with them nigeria is a shit hole
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by hope4nigeria(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2020
free2ryhme:

You cant even be trusted to be your brother's keeper
they need to eliminate this monster as fast as they can, for him to kill his brother, he can kill anyone without blink.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by illicit(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Some people can be wicked
Some fathers are not good enough
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by God2man2again(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
Matthew 10:21

Matthew 10:36
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Every corner you look , Endtimes Prophecies are Fulfilled...

Don't wait until you become a Casulty of this Endtimes...

Make your way Right with JESUS!

Sudden Death...Sudden Glory

You have said it all. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Mursz: 10:09am On May 23, 2020
Well done uhear! Well done.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Ten06(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2020
Imagine these cattle killing a human
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by chocolatelady(f): 10:09am On May 23, 2020
This story reminds me of Cain and Abel in the Bible. Na wah, such a sad story . But what will make a brother kill his own brother is still baffling me ? The suspect said becos their father trusted him more than him. The reason is simply becos, he does things the way their father wanted . So why shouldn’t the suspect look inside himself and amend his ways. Definitely, their father will start trusting him as well. Now, na Nigeria Prison u go end. Senseless and callous boy. Mtcheeew.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Yungmil: 10:10am On May 23, 2020
lack of knowledge and enlightenment simple

Who cares about inheritance theses days?
Hustle and make your own money. #selfmade
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by apexx7954: 10:11am On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 816755[/color]
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Arizonaz: 10:16am On May 23, 2020
Wicked Soul
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by SenecaTheYonger: 10:23am On May 23, 2020
The story of Cain and Abel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Woman Banished For Having Sex: Maria Ude Nwachi Intervenes / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.