Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" (67876 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by SILVERLINES: 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Life

They are your terror follow
And you could make sentence to commend them for their job
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Juliearth(f): 12:28pm On May 23, 2020
Ibrahim, your parent trusted your late brother more because you clearly are evil. Your ability to conceive this idea proves this fact.

Parents should learn to love their kids equally also. Its almost normal to have a favourite child. What makes it abnormal however, is flaunting the favourite and making the others feel less special.

PS
I think parents should be made to take up courses on child psychology. Understanding the uniqueness of each child and how to manage that could help a great deal.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 23, 2020
Sheuns:
The father shares part of the blames here. Nigerian parents are so fond of comparing children, which isn’t cool at all, it brews enmity and hatred.

The father is the root cause. Nigeria parents should learn from this.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Juliearth(f): 12:43pm On May 23, 2020
Sheuns:
The father shares part of the blames here. Nigerian parents are so fond of comparing children, which isn’t cool at all, it brews enmity and hatred.

Exactly. This unhealthy display of preference by parents breeds enmity between/among siblings. Every child is unique. Even if he/she displays attitude short of what is expected, that doesn't make that child a waste. With proper understanding and well tailored actions, every child would live to bring their full potentials to fruition.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by varnaija(f): 1:00pm On May 23, 2020
He should be killed too. No excuse for intentionally taking someone's life
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Christian07(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2020
Vanity is vanity abi how dem take talk m

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by guru90: 1:08pm On May 23, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The evil that men do, lives with them and after them.

The heart of man is evil.

This your statement makes me to remember when they killed my two cousin brothers that from Germany for just their Dad Burial...

They presented Briefcase full of Dollars to the killers, They refused to collect the Briefcase rather what the killers needed is my cousin brothers life.

At last, The killers shot them!!!
The evil that men do, lives with them and after them.
Year: 2005.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Venzavenza: 1:17pm On May 23, 2020
chatinent:
Sentence that murderer to death by Eletrocution.
lol..do Nigeria have light to electrocute?
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by stanisbaratheon: 1:21pm On May 23, 2020
So killing your brother will make your father trust you more??
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Sixfeetbelle: 1:26pm On May 23, 2020
After devil, fear men cheesy
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by herich(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2020
If this terrible act was done by Igbo guy,,,
By now those tribal begot would have set this thread on fire.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by golddare: 2:09pm On May 23, 2020
kweensheba:

https://punchng.com/i-arranged-my-brothers-killing-because-dad-trusted-him-more-than-me-kaduna-kidnap-suspect/?amp=1

Parents need wisdom in parenting, the human nature have the tendency to be envious, it's been there from the beginning, Caine and Abel is a typical example. Dont set your children against one another, dont give rooms for that rather promote love amongst them. It's a pity this man has lost 2 children.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by golddare: 2:10pm On May 23, 2020
kweensheba:

https://punchng.com/i-arranged-my-brothers-killing-because-dad-trusted-him-more-than-me-kaduna-kidnap-suspect/?amp=1

Parents need wisdom in parenting, the human nature have the tendency to be envious, it's been there from the beginning, Caine and Abel is a typical example. Dont set your children against one another, dont give rooms for that rather promote love amongst them. Children can never be the same and a bad dog has it's own day. It's a pity this man has lost 2 children.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Darato: 2:26pm On May 23, 2020
Denique:

Good day Sir,
Pls and pls, you should try and reach out to them even though no one is willing to.
You can be the bridge... It may not be for you guys but your children's. You all don't want that situation for them.
I am pleading with you by whatever you hold dearly.
You can as well get them to seek counselling. Plssssss... And I pray the Lord will guide you on what to do and how to go about it.

Cheers!

I’m not interested. They all have kids already but I don’t know them. They are all fine where they are and my parents speaks with them like I said individually.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Moji12(f): 2:48pm On May 23, 2020
Which man in his right senses compares his kids or treats one better? A foolish one i must say. Even if u cherish one more for posterity sake jus try and keep it within u. The whole workd must know how foolish you are by displaying your favouritism. Mtcheeww they shd arrest the father also.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Keketu(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2020
kweensheba:

hi lady, why did you do such? and you make nairaland post . please go to any police point in your area and write the statement there , thew will take it up.

any police here ? undecided
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Keketu(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2020
Juliearth:

Exactly. This unhealthy display of preference by parents breeds enmity between/among siblings. Every child is unique. Even if he/she displays attitude short of what is expected, that doesn't make that child a gay. With proper understanding and well tailored actions, every child would live to bring their full potentials to fruition.
hi lady, please pm me thank
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by mickelkingz(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2020
Cain and Abel na wa oh
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by frog12: 3:39pm On May 23, 2020
which one of these two is ibrahim very sad story!!
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by erai30(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2020
Cain and Abel in the North, I just pray you have your forgiveness in prison.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by BigBashiru: 4:35pm On May 23, 2020
tonysunkan:

...is desperately wicked.

The heart of man is wicked but the heart of the BLACK MAN is the most wicked
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by BigBashiru: 4:38pm On May 23, 2020
Juliearth:

Exactly. This unhealthy display of preference by parents breeds enmity between/among siblings. Every child is unique. Even if he/she displays attitude short of what is expected, that doesn't make that child a waste. With proper understanding and well tailored actions, every child would live to bring their full potentials to fruition.

The root if the matter is TOXIC MASCULINITY. I never hear of two sisters killing themselves because a parent trusted one more. Men and violence. It's sickening.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Yankee101: 4:40pm On May 23, 2020
Lesson: Treat your children equally

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by zudozz: 4:58pm On May 23, 2020
Blood tasty maggots them!
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Okimene: 5:02pm On May 23, 2020
And this is the reason your father didn't trust you.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by CurvyDestiny7: 5:23pm On May 23, 2020
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Ojiofor: 5:30pm On May 23, 2020
Out of envy and jealousy Cain murdered Abel.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by ibinaboonline: 6:03pm On May 23, 2020
Those fleeing gang members are probably headed for the South-East, etc
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by dragunov: 6:38pm On May 23, 2020
chatinent:
Sentence that murderer to death by Eletrocution.

Electricity wey no reach everybody na im una won waste to kill criminal?
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by dragunov: 6:39pm On May 23, 2020
BigBashiru:

The heart of man is wicked but the heart of the BLACK MAN is the most wicked

You never jam mexicans or hispanics in general. You go change your mind sharp.

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by dragunov: 6:41pm On May 23, 2020
Moji12:
Which man in his right senses compares his kids or treats one better? A foolish one i must say. Even if u cherish one more for posterity sake jus try and keep it within u. The whole workd must know how foolish you are by displaying your favouritism. Mtcheeww they shd arrest the father also.

They should arrest the father ? Sorry, are you from another galaxy?
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Ghokes(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2020
Sibling rivalry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.