Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" (68334 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Juliearth(f): 7:00pm On May 23, 2020
BigBashiru:

The root if the matter is TOXIC MASCULINITY. I never hear of two sisters killing themselves because a parent trusted one more. Men and violence. It's sickening.

Trust me, it exists even amongst the women, just that they don't display it in this manner. The women may not pick up knives or hire killers, but there may be strife, jealousy, unnecessary arguments, avoidable quarrels and so on). As a parent, just try to (or pretend to) love all your children equally for peace to reign.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Ezypretty: 7:07pm On May 23, 2020
Aru!
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by BigBashiru: 7:36pm On May 23, 2020
Juliearth:

Trust me, it exists even amongst the women, just that they don't display it in this manner. The women may not pick up knives or hire killers, but there may be strife, jealousy, unnecessary arguments, avoidable quarrels and so on). As a parent, just try to (or pretend to) love all your children equally for peace to reign.

We are saying the same thing.. .. with women it doesn't typically result in KILL buy with men it's KILL left right and centre. TOXIC MASCULINITY!!!
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by raphy(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2020
damn niqqa that aboki them sabi smoke weed walai.. they can kill for money..
imagine telling ur dad is allah wish when u know u plan n kill him..
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by ThatFairGuy: 10:22pm On May 23, 2020
Was he also taught this in the mosque as well? as some people do claim. If this one carry gun and shoot Christian, he'll think he's fighting for Allah's. These are set of people trying to deface Islam with their IGNORANCE. It'll be very hard to see a Muslim who really understand his religion and be a source of sorrow to ANYONE. Islam doesn't preach such
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by segun18(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2020
Lord have mercy!

This is Evil
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by showafrica(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2020
Sheuns:
The father shares part of the blames here. Nigerian parents are so fond of comparing children, which isn’t cool at all, it brews enmity and hatred.

Imagine 4 wives and many children... The man is an idiot.
Re: "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" by Ilekokonit: 8:48pm On Apr 27
It was only Kadade that attended primary and secondary schools. My father said it was not necessary for the rest of us to go to school and that he wanted all of us to become farmers. Yet he kept calling us illiterates who could not speak English.”

Some parents sow the seed of enmity amongst their own children with their careless words comparing one child against the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.