Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women (13820 Views)

My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women by S400: 1:03pm On May 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 1:18pm On May 24, 2020
Crayfish09:

And you wonder why your men objectify you and treat you like sex objects. You will never see a true Muslim analysing the size of a woman's breast to determine whether or not she is a wife material.
you mean Buhari is not a true Muslim for say Aisha belongs in the other room.

I don't have your time, if I do, I would have shown you more than 10 passages in the Quran where Mohammed and his cohorts were objectifying women.
Re: Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women by Crayfish09: 5:12pm On May 31, 2020
7thLemonLOVER:
you mean Buhari is not a true Muslim for say Aisha belongs in the other room.

I don't have your time, if I do, I would have shown you more than 10 passages in the Quran where Mohammed and his cohorts were objectifying women.

If you knew how women were treated in Arabia before Islam you wouldn't be typing that rubbish
Re: Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women by Crayfish09: 5:13pm On May 31, 2020
Faithful4real:

Then why do your men marry more than one wife..

Think about wars where men die in thousands

Think about the glut of unmarried women in the society

Think
Re: Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women by Crayfish09: 5:17pm On May 31, 2020
fayded:

This has Gat to be one of the most jaundiced,extremely baffling and utterly ridiculous post I've seen this year.
Most Muslims I've seen are hypocritical and paedophilic, always going for small girls probably due to the tight pussy..
They analyse more than just breast, dude. They do everything that other "unbelievers" do, just that they do it Codedly..
Oh and they love anal sex like mad.. Dunno why, buh they do.
So stop talking bout objectifying women as sex objects, cos no religion, I repeat no religion does Dt more than the Islamic religion.. *scoffs*

Here is anotber lunatic on the loose. They do it codedly? Of course, since the greatest pedophiles that are WELL-KNOWN to the public are your pastors, you would say that muslims do it codedly.

Right from the time Yahweh had sex with Mary, your religion has been the number 1 when it comes to objectifying women. Even on Nairaland you hsee your brothers discussing the shapes of women around. A simple Hijab would have prevented that. Fools
Re: Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 31, 2020
In this 1000 degree Nigerian heat they wear the hi.j.a.b and niqab?
Have you seen someone that died in the north or even very hot Arabians countries because they put on hijab and been modest.
What christians can take they want other to take it all in the name of religious tolerance.
Why should you mock other peoples religion?
Mynd44 see to this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. / Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.