Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did, When You Are Not Fully Woken While Slee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did, When You Are Not Fully Woken While Slee (368 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did, When You Are Not Fully Woken While Slee by kratosonofzeus: 8:45am On May 23, 2020
grin mine was that.....when I was still an undergraduate, I went to charge my phone in a closeby hostel, I felt sleepy, then I told one of my villa mate that I'm going home to sleep cause it was around 9pm already, she said she will bring my phone for me, so I left.

Entered my room locked the door and I dozed off....

Hours later there was a faint knock on my door, half of me stood up, the rest of me was still on the bed....as I got to the door I kept mute, the lady knocked again, due to the fact that I was not fully woken, instead of me to open the door, I started knocking the door too grin, as if I was the one outside....I felt embarrassed cause she was my crush then....

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did, When You Are Not Fully Woken While Slee by WinnerMan2020(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2020
When i was about 10yrs, there was this day we didnt eat our evening food early, then we usually eat in group (you know the normal kpako settings). At about 9pm, i had already slept off, my brothers then woke me to come and eat, i was still dozing, sat on the floor took the eba mould it and deep it into the washing hand bowel and swallowed,. Did it for like three times before my brothers stopped me after they have laughed to their satisfaction. The hunger was actually the cause of the sleep.

Hey dont forget to check my siggi for ur P. O. P works

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did, When You Are Not Fully Woken While Slee by illicit(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2020
Woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't remember where I was....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did, When You Are Not Fully Woken While Slee by khengxlei(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2020
apart from talking while sleeping...i can't remember any undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did, When You Are Not Fully Woken While Slee by maestromicky(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2020
Mine was...I woke up because of the urge to ease myself in the middle of the night... I was busy pushing wall thinking it was my door...after much stress as door no wan open... I just go back sleep

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did, When You Are Not Fully Woken While Slee by Bbass1990(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2020
I was trying to climb a window thinking it was d door......so funny

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did, When You Are Not Fully Woken While Slee by davomaster(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2020
When i was 12 years old, one night i slept on a camp bed outside the house in our yard because of heat, no electricity. Around 11pm my older sister woke me up to go sleep inside then i started saying "give me my chicken".

We actually ate rice and chicken before I slept.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Living Faith Church Members Pls Help! / "I Started Prostitution At The Age Of 11", Got Raped At Age 5" Lady Reveals ( Vi / How Do You Fight For A Marriage When There Is No Desire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.