Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Multiple Sex Partners And The Deathly Effects - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Multiple Sex Partners And The Deathly Effects (338 Views)

Why Having Multiple Sex Partners Between This Age Can Ruin You / How Many Sex Partners Do You Have Right Now? / How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Sex Partners And The Deathly Effects by Wizklynd23(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2020
At the mentioned of topics related to sex most hearts melts with shyness, sex is sweet but what is even more sweeter is having numerous sex partners. Ohh ! a sweet feeling but however, the overall
upshots is so deathly and venomous as a African black Mamba bite. On this article I want you to walk with me as I highlight some of the effects of having multiple sex partners.

90% OF CHANCE TO BE INFECTED WITH DISEASE
Yes you heard me 90% in fact if not 100%, people who persistently keep many sex partners be in the context of marriage or outside marriage they are so susceptible to diseases especially sexually ansmitted diseases like Gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis and HIV many but few to mention. To make this point sink in the heart supposed you have three(3) sex partners and the three also have three each so the chain continues. Unsuspectingly, if any person in the chain have Gonorrhea expect majority in the chain to have since is not all time you have sex using protection due to trust level, familiarity and most partners claim to be faithful while a lot of shit happens behind the scene.

CHEATING WILL BECOME A HABIT
Due to multiple sex partners, one can never settle in one relationship and will never be satisfied, this point becomes flagrant especially after marriage where a partner especially men cheats on their wives which is among the top three(3) reasons marriage failed this days.

YOUR LIFE WILL BE MISREABLE
Without doubt your life will be ruined multi-dimensionally; financially, spiritually, physically and psychologically. You will be jumping from one issue to the other, look around your neighborhood a person or a friend who is a victim of the mentioned topic you will appreciate this point better.

IT WILL DESTROY YOUR FAMILY
Marriage people can confirmed this point. People who keep multiple sex partners can never maintain marriage, it will be all fun having many sex partners until you marry you will discover such behaviour like a night ghost hunting your family, worst is when you have children growing up seeing such a drama going on in the family subconsciously pick the traits too in fact some people argue such behavior is hereditable.

The list of the deathly effects are inexhaustible you can add yours too.
For corrections you can DM me, I will appreciate if you drop by.
Article written by DP Danba.

(1) (Reply)

90% of Women Out There Are Deadlier Than The Devil / Shocker: My House On Fire Iam Burning Up_ Abah009 / Why Are Some Women Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.