Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Is This Girl In Love With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl In Love With Me (3625 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Vick4rill(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
How old are both of you?
she is 20 and l am 26
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Vick4rill(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2020
theTransporter:

You feel? Locate the nearest trash can and put that feeling son.... Yeah, I get your point but u will end up with exactly what you are trying to avoid(the friend zone) , how about that?, you want to hear "you are now like a brother to me" right?. Women love confident men, everything you are doing now she knows you r just beating around the bush, she feels you r not bold enough to say what you want. Cut the crap of all those excuses and make ur move. Better be bold oh cos it strikes me that you are the shy type
Thanks boss, l will do this before tomorrow runs out,
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Vick4rill(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2020
EngrEgghead:
Gather your life first, bro. Get your bearing about life. Be fulfilled to a certain extent and leave the poor girl alone.
There are several fishes in the river and you can get one after you have become successful.
It's obvious the girl needs someone who can guide her through about life and relationship as she lacks good orientation. Be the one to offer that proper advice. Stay focused, bro
Thanks very much
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by anthonyuncle(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2020
Vick4rill:
bros how l go take chop this one, l just dey confuse. Help me abeg.

help u?

abeg no be me go explain da taste & importance of agbo to person
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Phenomenal16(f): 11:47pm On May 23, 2020
Coborona:

You have a weapon in your arsenal you are not using
You are thinking like a woman, all emotional.... She's using your emotions to tease you

This is what you have to do,
Women loves attention
You just said it... You've gotten close to her
And she can't do without talking to you each day
Starve her of that attention and watch her running to you

Now you are in charge and can start stamping your foot on the ground
..can starving a man of attention make him want u d more?
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Coborona: 12:13am On May 24, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..can starving a man of attention make him want u d more?

Sure
But it depends on how much he's like you
And the man's psyche: some are not just wired that way
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by MaxVee: 6:56am On May 24, 2020
I won't advice any soul to date any girl with a male bestie, bro as my niggas in the comment section above have said, they are Bleep mates...I experienced it first hand..
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Phenomenal16(f): 7:51am On May 24, 2020
Coborona:

Sure
But it depends on how much he's like you
And the man's psyche: some are not just wired that way
..OK
Tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her / Improve On Your Relationship With Goron Tula / Cucumber Prank: POS Lady Got Hynotized By This Guy's Gbola

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.