Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her (3606 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by AlphaMajestic: 12:37am On Jun 16, 2020
so i met this girl once and we have been chatting for six months now and we have just decided to meet up..she has refused to come see me because shes serving...so i decided to go see her..

my problem now is that she has insisted that we wont have sex no matter what and shes very serious from her tone..although i wont risk it but then i dont want it to look like am traveling to have just sex(cos am not)....am just wondering why she has to highlight the no sex part..so from a guys perspective is sex suppose to be an issue considering the far distance journey i would have made...

1 Like

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by padi94(m): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2020
From where to where are you traveling, before i judge the matter.

5 Likes

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by AlphaMajestic: 12:40am On Jun 16, 2020
padi94:

cheesy from imo to lagos bros

4 Likes

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 16, 2020
padi94:

Abi cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Let's know the distance involved so we can judge better based on the efforts you put in cheesy

Edit: okay i just saw your reply above - from Imo to Lagos

That's a long distance just for visiting if straffing is not involved. If you know you don't have the game and would be weak in making her consider your desire once you get there just abort the mission before they say you want to rape her. It's not worth the stress

16 Likes

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by SavageMaster: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
so i met this girl once and we have been chatting for six months now and we have just decided to meet up..she has refused to come see me because shes serving...so i decided to go see her..

my problem now is that she has insisted that we wont have sex no matter what and shes very serious from her tone..although i wont risk it but then i dont want it to look like am traveling to have just have sex....from a guys perspective is sex suppose to be an issue considering the far distance journey i would have made...

Because you travelled from Imo to Lagos to go see a girl, she must open her legs for you as a "reward"?
Better forget about that journey.

You need a mindset reorientation

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by padi94(m): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

So girls no dey imo state for you to hookup with...
Guy except you just going there to visit ur uncle that will give you money, then branch see the girl. I will say stay in your state. No be girl wey you see for picture be girl wey you you go see real life, real life mo get filters o.

A word is enough for the wise.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 16, 2020
padi94:

Guy except you just going there to visit ur uncle that will give you money, then branch see the girl. I will say stay in your state. No be girl wey you see for picture be girl wey you you go see real life, real life mo get filters o.

Bros I tire for the guy o. Imo state that is the headquarters for fine babes in nigeria. Their girls are so pretty and don't play too tough to get once you make the right moves. I have like 2 pretty babes in owerri.

8 Likes

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 16, 2020
wow..no and if she refuses ...please dont rape her...5 seconds of enjoyment can ruin a life for ever...both ways

2 Likes

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by AlphaMajestic: 12:51am On Jun 16, 2020
padi94:

actually i have others things i could do when i get to lag but that your ''girls no dey imo state''...w get where girls no dey..and we met at the airport once thats where she gave me her number
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by goodmike7: 12:52am On Jun 16, 2020
But Imo state get very pretty yellow girls oooo..why risk going to lagos over an unsure chick? From the way you sounding nor be the girl dey carry you go lagos, you get relatives there wey you wan go rag.

4 Likes

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by AlphaMajestic: 12:53am On Jun 16, 2020
SavageMaster:

Because you travelled from Imo to Lagos to go see a girl, she must open her legs for you as a "reward"?
Better forget about that journey.

You need a mindset reorientation

i dont have your time.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Oluromantic: 12:53am On Jun 16, 2020
The going is not worth it. To say the truth, girls who strongly give rules like that are not emotionally stable. She may change it for you and become inhospitable and you'll start feeling you wasted your time and money. A stable-minded girl may not like sex chats and nude pics/videos but when ur mature talks about life generally includes sex, she'll respond along too and from there, you'll know each other's experience level. What that means is u may not talk about sex but the connection is there and there would be no objection against it when u meet. I believe there are educated girls in imo who can balance sex and normal affection together.

7 Likes

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by AlphaMajestic: 12:55am On Jun 16, 2020
goodmike7:
But Imo state get very pretty yellow girls oooo..why risk going to lagos over an unsure chick? From the way you sounding nor be the girl dey carry you go lagos, you get relatives there wey you wan go rag.

guy am not sure there is scarcity of girls any part of this world.. get wetin i see...but thats another story

1 Like

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by majamajic(m): 1:00am On Jun 16, 2020
Imo to Lagos now is around 20k ,
With that u can get a nice girl in owerri for a whole week , the risk is not necessary , remember u will use leg to cross Niger bridge
U never talk about the long journey back , another 20k
Make sure u have like 80k before coming to Lagos , is it not better u use the money do traditional wedding for one girl keep am for house ?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

Just to get laid?

1 Like

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by AlphaMajestic: 1:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Joycekkh:
Just to get laid?

yea...any problem
is it your laid?

1 Like

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Drsnives(m): 1:17am On Jun 16, 2020
this guy no wise.. kpekus full everywhere na, at least wait till after the lockdown, tfare will reduce. me no even to send 1k go see gal I no fit except something carry me go there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by AlphaMajestic: 1:19am On Jun 16, 2020
majamajic:
Imo to Lagos now is around 20k ,
With that u can get a nice girl in owerri for a whole week , the risk is not necessary , remember u will use leg to cross Niger bridge
U never talk about the long journey back , another 20k
Make sure u have like 80k before coming to Lagos , is it not better u use the money do traditional wedding for one girl keep am for house ?

Drsnives:
this guy no wise.. kpekus full everywhere na, at least wait till after the lockdown, tfare will reduce. me no even to send 1k go see gal I no fit except something carry me go there

yea nice advice but i dont mean to brag, i go use dana so your calculation no balance..the thing with forums is that you cannot direct topics to a particular class of people...even almajiri dey get access to every topic...sha you people should not kill me, i no well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by blackpanthar: 1:55am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

my problem now is that she has insisted that we wont have sex no matter what and shes very serious from her tone..although i wont risk it but then i dont want it to look like am traveling to have just have sex....from a guys perspective is sex suppose to be an issue considering the far distance journey i would have made...

You may be a RAPIST yet to be convicted.

Take a look at the things I bolded, NO MEANS NO..... but no you want to have your way and the devil backing you up is telling you if you FORCE HER OR SOMEHOW CAJOLE HER she will open up her legs.

So because of your loooooonnnnngggg journey, she should allow you have sex with her? is that how your father took a long journey to greet your mum and emitted you into her?

You guys make me ashamed of manhood, if you want a lady of such low standard, why not go to a prostitute and let your animalistic desires be fulfilled. Is it LOVE to demand sex because of long journey?

You seriously need to check yourself bro..... this is how rape starts.... The GIRL has made her stand very clear, if you had an ear, you would HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR.... a lady who truly loves you will feel safe enough to travel to see you, she already knows your intentions BUT you just feel you must SCORE THE GIRL with sex.

God will protect that girl from you. Pls bro remove your brain from between your legs, it will save your destiny

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 16, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Abi cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Let's know the distance involved so we can judge better based on the efforts you put in cheesy

Edit: okay i just saw your reply above - from Imo to Lagos

That's a long distance just for visiting if straffing is not involved. If you know you don't have the game and would be weak in making her consider your desire once you get there just abort the mission before they say you want to rape her. It's not worth the stress

Kongi na bastard

1 Like

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

guy fine another straff for IMO, if u no get, I fit give u one fine girl number. don't waste your money just for straff , to-to were done wide already

3 Likes

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by saintvc(m): 3:17am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

Why will u do that.y don't she visit u
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by mu2sa2: 5:53am On Jun 16, 2020
Some guy would say what she meant is that you can't fvck her. So, as a smart fornicator-cum-xvideo addict, you lure her to fvck you instead. If you fail ....... Chai! Shikena. It's finished!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by majamajic(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

yea nice advice but i dont mean to brag, i go use dana so your calculation no balance..the thing with forums is that you cannot direct topics to a particular class of people...even almajiri dey get access to every topic...sha you people should not kill me, i no well

Since u can afford travel without sex , why bring up the case in the first place, u for fly the journey without issues bro

4 Likes

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by majamajic(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

Fly without sex , let us rest , which airport u wan use , Edo airport ?

1 Like

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by MedicH: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Ewooo

Guy u wan enter bus amidst lockdown from IMO to Lagos to have sex. This is unbelievable.

Oga ur shame don leave u de shame girl

Upon on top of that she don tell u say no sex, her real man fit de around. You think say it's a must. What if u de try open her legs and she use something break ur head and u die? What becomes of you?

5 Likes

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by AlphaMajestic: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2020
blackpanthar:

You may be a RAPIST yet to be convicted.

Take a look at the things I bolded, NO MEANS NO..... but no you want to have your way and the devil backing you up is telling you if you FORCE HER OR SOMEHOW CAJOLE HER she will open up her legs.

So because of your loooooonnnnngggg journey, she should allow you have sex with her? is that how your father took a long journey to greet your mum and emitted you into her?

You guys make me ashamed of manhood, if you want a lady of such low standard, why not go to a prostitute and let your animalistic desires be fulfilled. Is it LOVE to demand sex because of long journey?

You seriously need to check yourself bro..... this is how rape starts.... The GIRL has made her stand very clear, if you had an ear, you would HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR.... a lady who truly loves you will feel safe enough to travel to see you, she already knows your intentions BUT you just feel you must SCORE THE GIRL with sex.

God will protect that girl from you. Pls bro remove your brain from between your legs, it will save your destiny

cheesy ok sir but na question i ask...no be quarrel
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by AlphaMajestic: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Kenlinks546:

Kongi na bastard

its not konji guy...use ur head
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Impostor: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

Abeg shut d fuc up, lol @ Almagiri. Well like you can c most people are against your going and so am I. Normally ladies who are really interested in you would fly from US & back just to see you. What the hell is service that she can't take a few days off? Besides I have been in situations where women would say no sex but would usually leave small window of opportunity. Telling you outrightly with a Stern tone means you don't mean much. She's just curious and want to meet you, nothing too serious. I will suggest you give her attitude by not calling frequently to see if she will be worried at sudden change of attitude. Take note, she will see this post.

Additionally, YOU STAND THE RISK OF CONTRACTING CORONA VIRUS wether you travel by air, road or water. Use your head for crying out loud. Her pucy may even be smelling after risking your life to travel all that journey. You guys make all these girls to feel too important thus creating problem for guys. Carry your self like a king and watch you fk women anyhow

4 Likes

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by callmeRichie(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Why don't you kuku tell her say na fvck you wan fvck?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efia Odo Puts Her Nipples To Display In Latest Photo Shoot / I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend / Buying My First Car To Chase Women, I Regret It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.