Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard (94650 Views)

Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos / Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by GeneralPula: 8:22am On May 24, 2020
oyinda1599:
So Gabon viper is gentle but very venomous.

Yeah, yeah.. At night or darkness, she doesn’t play oo lol
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by redsun(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2020
If you serve a competent God, snake meat will be far from your menu. Your god is dead in that part of the world, hence your inability to reason and overcome life basic problems.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Orlatunday11(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2020
Sorry brother, but this thread won't get past here.
No vex, you hear cool[/color][/quote]

���� but it does
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by larryUG(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Venomous snakes are safe to eat, all things being equal. Venoms are potent when injected, not ingested. That way it gets directly into the bloodstream to do its nature given work, not travel all the way through your mouth, down your throat- then gets thrown into a pot-belly.

When consumed, it will be broken down like every other amala and yam that comes into the stomach.

I am more concerned about how they eat it with its skin. Yuck!!!

You cant even consume the venom when eating a snake except you eat the head. The venom is located in a venom gland in the head, so it is not like the venom is spread all thru the body of the snake. Just like the sweat and saliva glands in humans. So you are right, perfectly safe to eat.

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by oyinda1599(f): 8:35am On May 24, 2020
GeneralPula:

Yeah, yeah.. At night or darkness, she doesn’t play oo lol
Oh really, I'm about to say I like the snake oo..lolss
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Clinghton: 8:39am On May 24, 2020
People who eat snake can equally eat humans.

Correct me if am wrong
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Qulink1(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2020
izzou:
grin

If it is front-page you're targeting, you will not get it oh

Lalasti.clala was delivered yesterday from every crawling spirit

No vex, you hear cool
I don't think so grin grin
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Skodiswayze(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2020
Still better than eating human being cry

Niyeal:
You're eating serpent
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by cjaylala: 8:57am On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:
Today we the men of our local assembly had jobs to do in the church premises.

As a son of a bush meat trapper I saw this traces of a giant snake at the back of the church Auditorium. Immediately I knew the creature was not far & truly it was just deep down an old hole filled with dump's. Me and my Men president immediately bought kerosene and poured it into the pit. We set it ablaze.

After a while here comes the mighty meat under today's heavy rain. Attached here are the pictures and the current state of the Snake.

Tips for getting Snake meat daily: Look for an abadoned pit this period, you will always get them (Snakes) alive & fresh, thank me later...
you're eating a bloody pit viper. DAT tin is venomous o. Damn look at d beauty in those patterns
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Darlingboy4sure(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

You Sabi the thing jaree, na even the skin wey everything dey. I never see anything wey sweet reach the skin.
o

U are on point.
That's one of the sweetest meat created by God. I so much cherish that meat.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by hammed070(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

As a son of a bush meat trapper I saw this traces of a giant snake at the back of the church Auditorium. Immediately I knew the creature was not far & truly it was just deep down an old hole filled with dump's. Me and my Men president immediately bought kerosene and poured it into the pit. We set it ablaze.

After a while here comes the mighty meat under today's heavy rain. Attached here are the pictures and the current state of the Snake.

Tips for getting Snake meat daily: Look for an abadoned pit this period, you will always get them (Snakes) alive & fresh, thank me later...
Make sure you throw that pot spoons nd plate away after eating
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by CrentB(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2020
Can't possibly be eating snake
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by biker1: 9:21am On May 24, 2020
Orlatunday11:

No vex, you hear cool[/color]

����
but it does

It just made front page �����
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by XVIER(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2020
Etizz:

Exactly, I wonder if its all type of snakes they eat
lol, I'm scared for them. This is how China invented corona virus from bats
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Mftivi: 9:35am On May 24, 2020
This your pot nobe here ooo not a good sight for people with OCD, your personality is impressive though.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by prinx25(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2020
Gaboon Viper!! Very docile and slow moving, uses ambush and camouflage to capture its prey. Not easily provoked by humans, but deadly and unpredictable. It has the longest fangs in the serpent kingdom.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by ledamaster(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2020
Thats a puff adda.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Orlatunday11(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2020
biker1:

It just made front page �����

Abioooo
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by GeneralPula: 10:36am On May 24, 2020
oyinda1599:
Oh really, I'm about to say I like the snake oo..lolss

Yeah you still can. I like it too. The old man I was telling you about hold it with his hand while the snake is still alive. The snake didn’t attack him at all. Was very surprised that very day...
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Longman8: 11:16am On May 24, 2020
Some people and snake meat are like 5 and 6.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by PeaceMinded: 11:57am On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

Where is the head i can't see the head in th pot cry. Or is that one to be used for isi snake? Lol.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by kabishow(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2020
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by kabishow(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

cry. Unfortunately it is a virus and not a bacteria!.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by dalass(f): 12:25pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:
grin

If it is front-page you're targeting, you will not get it oh

Lalasti.clala was delivered yesterday from every crawling spirit

No vex, you hear cool

You're wrong.. grin grin
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Phenomenal16(f): 12:49pm On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

God has given us that power and authority to prevail over serpent and Scorpion. By the virtue of this pronouncement serpent becomes meat to the body. The meat sweet like chicken...
..sweet like chicken
Wow
Neva tasted snake meat shaa
Chicken taste!
Incredible!!
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

Wow!

And did you people sing the song Lala La La Lalalala. That is the sweetest song when you kill a snake and posting its pictures on Nairaland grin
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Jamalson(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

God has given us that power and authority to prevail over serpent and Scorpion. By the virtue of this pronouncement serpent becomes meat to the body. The meat sweet like chicken...
I like it my man. Add more volume
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Jamalson(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2020
XVIER:
I wonder how you guys eat venomous snakes. God4bid
My brother you don't Know what is good, test it even once and you will thank me later ....
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by govomotors: 2:56pm On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

You Sabi the thing jaree, na even the skin wey everything dey. I never see anything wey sweet reach the skin.
the last time I tasted snake, I enjoy the biscuit bone.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by kopland: 3:01pm On May 24, 2020
The worst of the cooking is the disgusting pot.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Osaro4u2k(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2020
govomotors:
the last time I tasted snake, I enjoy the biscuit bone.
You Sabi the koko. The biscuit bone na the spinal cord cut into helves. when you are chewing it you will hear sound like "crinkum crankum"...

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Osaro4u2k(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2020
PeaceMinded:
Where is the head i can't see the head in th pot cry. Or is that one to be used for isi snake? Lol.
I observed safety rules on the head by cutting it off and burying it deep down the earth... I can't come and kill myself by myself..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Foods That Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.