Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard (94608 Views)

Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos / Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by 900warriorz: 10:07pm On May 23, 2020
I wonder how you guys eat venomous snakes and get away with it...

That's a freaking Gaboon Viper...a bite can send one to the grave in less than 30mins...
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2020
How can one eat from that dirty looking pot?
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Goalnaldo(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2020
guru90:
I haven't taste snake meat....

Is it sweet pass Bush meat (Grass cutter)
me too. I used to say I will eat it if I have the opportunity. Then one day my younger sister came back and told me our pastor who is agbor man prepared it, fear nor let me go ooo grin

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by melviniyke2002(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2020
XVIER:
I wonder how you guys eat venomous snakes. God4bid
lol....nothing like venomous after enough roasting n cooking
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by WuzzyTech: 10:18pm On May 23, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

You Sabi the thing jaree, na even the skin wey everything dey. I never see anything wey sweet reach the skin.

grin grin grin
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by AkuOlisa: 10:20pm On May 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Osaro4u2k:

God has given us that power and authority to prevail over serpent and Scorpion. By the virtue of this pronouncement serpent becomes meat to the body. The meat sweet like chicken...

The serpent was cursed by God that even his children and the children of men will be enemies.
please enlighten me how is it that God provided a cursed animal (serpent) for you to eat.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by timisquare82(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2020
Osaro4u2k:
Today we the men of our local assembly had jobs to do in the church premises.

As a son of a bush meat trapper I saw this traces of a giant snake at the back of the church Auditorium. Immediately I knew the creature was not far & truly it was just deep down an old hole filled with dump's. Me and my Men president immediately bought kerosene and poured it into the pit. We set it ablaze.

After a while here comes the mighty meat under today's heavy rain. Attached here are the pictures and the current state of the Snake.

Tips for getting Snake meat daily: Look for an abadoned pit this period, you will always get them (Snakes) alive & fresh, thank me later...
This is vineyard snake
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by TwoBottles: 10:21pm On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Venomous snakes are safe to eat, all things being equal. Venoms are potent when injected, not ingested. That way it gets directly into the bloodstream to do its nature given work, not travel all the way through your mouth, down your throat- then gets thrown into a pot-belly.

When consumed, it will be broken down like every other amala and yam that comes into the stomach.

I am more concerned about how they eat it with its skin. Yuck!!!

Poco kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Nehe007(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2020
This one shock me ooo
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Ugwueme1(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2020
Tufiakwa God forbid I totally hate this kind thing snake, please see my profile I seriously need your help pls nlanders
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by XVIER(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2020
melviniyke2002:
lol....nothing like venomous after enough roasting n cooking
bro seriously how does this make the venom disappear? Something in the body of snakes.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by VicM6: 10:30pm On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:
Looks like a gaboon viper or it is a gaboon vipergrin. Let nobody come and call it baby-python.

This is a child anaconda.... let me come nd be going grin
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by XVIER(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2020
Asour:

To be fair though, You probably eat Chicken, goats, Pork etc. These are all animals. Now Who decides what animals are reasonably edible or not ? You?
That'll be unfair.

Anyone who eats any kind of animals has no right to say which animals are reasonable to consume.

N.b. I Don't and have never taken snakes.
note, I'm not condemning them, those animals you listed are not venomous and kill people through poisoning. I just can't eat snake bro. Those who eat it should enjoy but should pls know which one they eat.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by putin2: 10:32pm On May 23, 2020
See themchina China dey chop wide animal I never see them chop whale but here in Nigeria anything is eatable
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Slimranky(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2020
Hmm well issokay
Is it not the same gaboon viper that killed a man in abia with it's venom
Posts like this makes me have nightmares about snakes
I really hate that creature, it's disgusting
I endeavor to kill it anywhere I sight it and then throw it to the road for motorist to crush it with their vehicle tyres

Real gees don't eat snake
Real gees eat ishianu,goat meat pepper soup,roasted chicken with avocado yes that's a Mexican recipe my mexico contact taught me that very sweet
Roasted chicken with avocado

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by GamalNasser: 10:39pm On May 23, 2020
You people ate a viper ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Alanpoza007: 10:39pm On May 23, 2020
Lalasticlala, this nonsense of pushing snake threads to front page has to end please. Treat this forum as a serious place it deserves to be please.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Malawian(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2020
Before I go fit chop snake or any kain panorama bush meat, I go first parboil am, pour the first water troway, then boil am again. I go come fry am dry, after e do fry finish, naim I go come put am for oven bake am join.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Chommybaby(f): 10:41pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

If it is front-page you're targeting, you will not get it oh

Lalasti.clala was delivered yesterday from every crawling spirit

Sorry brother, but this thread won't get past here.

No vex, you hear cool

E don reach ooo....
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by HacheNoire: 10:42pm On May 23, 2020
Hunger is real

Everything is now edible
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by HacheNoire: 10:44pm On May 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
You people at a viper ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Atimes I wonder the world you come from.

You will lack insight and still make comments on what you know nothing about.

How is this a viper?
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2020
Chai I rather eat crayfish than result to snake meat....
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by chiemmanuel(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2020
Please explain abandoned pit
Osaro4u2k:
Today we the men of our local assembly had jobs to do in the church premises.

As a son of a bush meat trapper I saw this traces of a giant snake at the back of the church Auditorium. Immediately I knew the creature was not far & truly it was just deep down an old hole filled with dump's. Me and my Men president immediately bought kerosene and poured it into the pit. We set it ablaze.

After a while here comes the mighty meat under today's heavy rain. Attached here are the pictures and the current state of the Snake.

Tips for getting Snake meat daily: Look for an abadoned pit this period, you will always get them (Snakes) alive & fresh, thank me later...
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Okoroawusa: 10:55pm On May 23, 2020
See meat o!

This one dey taste like chicken.

Oga y r u doing me longer throat
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by GamalNasser: 10:56pm On May 23, 2020
HacheNoire:

Atimes I wonder the world you come from.

You will lack insight and still make comments on what you know nothing about.

How is this a viper?

Looks like a Gaboon Viper from up here , Carbine body , abrupt tail , Diamond head and S curve

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by emmasoulchild(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2020
wow I wish I to taste this meat ooooo
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by socialmediaman: 10:59pm On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Venomous snakes are safe to eat, all things being equal. Venoms are potent when injected, not ingested. That way it gets directly into the bloodstream to do its nature given work, not travel all the way through your mouth, down your throat- then gets thrown into a pot-belly.

When consumed, it will be broken down like every other amala and yam that comes into the stomach.

I am more concerned about how they eat it with its skin. Yuck!!!

Also, snake venom exists only in its head that’s why people cut the head off and bury it

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2020
People always looking for a way to get snake killed so as to enter NL fP""""

Nawa òöóh!!!
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Joefat: 11:13pm On May 23, 2020
See as the meat make sense.

This guys can't make heaven.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Lastbornomomama(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2020
I miss that wish am there.... So sweet
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Carizworld22: 11:16pm On May 23, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

with this snake meat peppersoup bro forget COVID 19. The oil from the Snake meat itself act as a repellent to any viral diseases...
For were now u are eating snake meat it shows u don't have a choice so must also be eating cat dog bat monkey some one d Nigeria who insult Chinese are not much better than them
Good can not provide snake as meat
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Yankee101: 11:24pm On May 23, 2020
hunger is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Foods That Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.