Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard (94634 Views)

Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos / Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Candanyl: 11:28pm On May 23, 2020
is that snake peppersoup?
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 23, 2020
People be eating rubbish.

Of all things to eat, you are eating a reptile! angry

If you like bring Conora virus into the world o.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 23, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I hate Snakes.
And people who behave like snakes, I hate them too
.... You mean you actually.HATE LALA grin grin grin
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by BabaD94(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

God has given us that power and authority to prevail over serpent and Scorpion. By the virtue of this pronouncement serpent becomes meat to the body. The meat sweet like chicken...

Is that so?
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by stieyven(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2020
Osaro4u2k:
Today we the men of our local assembly had jobs to do in the church premises.

As a son of a bush meat trapper I saw this traces of a giant snake at the back of the church Auditorium. Immediately I knew the creature was not far & truly it was just deep down an old hole filled with dump's. Me and my Men president immediately bought kerosene and poured it into the pit. We set it ablaze.

After a while here comes the mighty meat under today's heavy rain. Attached here are the pictures and the current state of the Snake.

Tips for getting Snake meat daily: Look for an abadoned pit this period, you will always get them (Snakes) alive & fresh, thank me later...
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
God cannot give you an unclean animal for food, when He has made food abundant in the earth. Read Isaiah 66:15-18
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by mindtricks: 11:49pm On May 23, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

As a son of a bush meat trapper I saw this traces of a giant snake at the back of the church Auditorium. Immediately I knew the creature was not far & truly it was just deep down an old hole filled with dump's. Me and my Men president immediately bought kerosene and poured it into the pit. We set it ablaze.

After a while here comes the mighty meat under today's heavy rain. Attached here are the pictures and the current state of the Snake.

Tips for getting Snake meat daily: Look for an abadoned pit this period, you will always get them (Snakes) alive & fresh, thank me later...

Thank you later, abi
Thank you never?

Snake too na meat
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by mindtricks: 11:50pm On May 23, 2020
Supermugu:
.... You mean you actually.HATE LALA grin grin grin

Something like that sha. grin
La la and snake na 5 & 6 things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:51pm On May 23, 2020
Nice - though to be honest, a better gift would have been goat or even a cow so that you can chop well and share with your neighbors.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are right, but actually, the bacteria for that covid-19 has been linked to bat AND pangolin... same pangolin that you can easily find for sale in these "exotic" bush markets in Nigeria.
Virus causes Covid 19, not bacteria.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by bazzyblings: 11:56pm On May 23, 2020
How do you people eat snake meat ?
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Legendguru: 12:01am On May 24, 2020
oh
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by MansoryMX(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

Which town and state do you live in plz.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by eplanning: 12:03am On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

God has given us that power and authority to prevail over serpent and Scorpion. By the virtue of this pronouncement serpent becomes meat to the body. The meat sweet like chicken...

You should have just eaten your snake without calling God's name because he is against eating unclean animals.

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Gabbriell: 12:09am On May 24, 2020
guru90:
I haven't taste snake meat....

Is it sweet pass Bush meat (Grass cutter)

I think it depends on the way it's been cooked. Based on the ones I have eaten, it is not that sweet... it's more like fish meat to me. Maybe matured snakes would taste better.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by encryptjay(m): 12:09am On May 24, 2020
As a son of a bush meat trapper...
Undisputed Huntergrin
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:14am On May 24, 2020
Why is it that everybody i see that cooks snake does so with an old almost out of shape pot... Is it an ingredient?

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by nograv: 12:15am On May 24, 2020
Covid20 Loading...

Lord make em get sense.. undecided
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Abasilim: 12:25am On May 24, 2020
How people kill, cook and eat snakes baffles the Bleep out of me.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Rolexjerry(m): 12:27am On May 24, 2020
pocohantas:
Looks like a gaboon viper or it is a gaboon vipergrin. Let nobody come and call it baby-python.

Surely a viper.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by ojraph(m): 12:39am On May 24, 2020
Damn, that shit looks like a puff hader
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by richardifedi: 12:51am On May 24, 2020
#VacancyUnicEmploymentEmpowermentInitiative

*VACANCY! VACANCY!! *

UNIC Employment and Empowerment Initiative In Partnership with it's International Organization Calls for Application for the Position of Digital Marketer.

_Salary: N50,000 - N150,000 Monthly._

*To Apply Fill the form CLICK on the LINK below, fill and Submit:*

https://forms.app/form/5eb953ee3bda492be40cae26

*Requirement:* Your Smart Phone OR Laptop with internet connectivity, Effective Communication Skills, *

*All Applicants shall undergo a Free Digital training Skill Before successful candidates shall be Selected.**

```Deadline: 26th May 2020.``` Take Advantage Of This Opportunity! Also share with others.

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Nobody: 12:54am On May 24, 2020
What a giant viper
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Supan(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2020
I have learnt so much from this thread so I would like to brief others too.

pocohantas:
Venomous snakes are safe to eat, all things being equal. Venoms are potent when injected, not ingested. That way it gets directly into the bloodstream to do its nature given work, not travel all the way through your mouth, down your throat- then gets thrown into a pot-belly.

When consumed, it will be broken down like every other amala and yam that comes into the stomach.
This advice may come in handy for some people that wants to eat meat but don't have money.

socialmediaman:
Also, snake venom exists only in its head that’s why people cut the head off and bury it
Also this too, so you don't stress yourself removing the innards and also losing valueable meat.

GamalNasser:
Looks like a Gaboon Viper from up here , Carbine body , abrupt tail , Diamond head and S curve
Apt description! Snakes ain't going away from us, just like Covid -19...we just learn how to live with it. I almost lost my life packing away Gaboon Viper from a neighbour's compound, thinking it was the normal non venomous python. I differentiate snakes better now, I know which to pack away, kill or run from at least momentarily.

Fnkss to all my teachers tonight.

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Nobody: 2:17am On May 24, 2020
Contact us

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Rexymania(m): 2:34am On May 24, 2020
Snake! Tufiakwa
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by VickyRotex(f): 2:42am On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

hahahaha dem dey pay say story enter front page. abeegi thank God for saving the lives of the children in my local church from this subtle and dangerous animal. the very place where the Snake was killed is were the children normally go to pee & wee-wee.

In bold. We should thank God for you, yet you're advising other people's children to go and hunt snake. Cos according to you they should follow the below tips: daily for that matterundecided undecided

If they follow your advice and aren't as lucky as you are what will you say? The devil at work? Smh.

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Helios85447(m): 2:48am On May 24, 2020
pocohantas:
Looks like a gaboon viper or it is a gaboon vipergrin. Let nobody come and call it baby-python.

I'd rather eat the food at your dp for rest of my life than eat snake for one day ......come and cook it for me na( the food at ya dp) ....plssssssssss
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Nobody: 3:01am On May 24, 2020
Eating snakes lipsrsealed tuehhh

I wonder how people get strong mind to dey eat venomous snakes.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:02am On May 24, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

Eating a snake with its skin is not healthy bro. Be careful next time. No matter how hard you wash it, you can't wash off all the bacterias it has crawled into all its life. The best way to eat a snake if you will eat it at all is to first skin it.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by TONYCHN: 4:05am On May 24, 2020
LuckyMall, the best Online Bidding platform is coming, which is the latest mobile lottery/Gaming platform approved by NLRC, we aims to offer people online raffles based on products and services.
Visit www.luckymall.ng to bid for your favorite products! Start with ₦50 to win your dream items , Laptop, iPhone, home appliance and cars.
LuckyMall, BID LESS, WIN BIG.
#LuckyMall
#LuckyMall, BID LESS, WIN BIG.

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by greygoblings(m): 4:41am On May 24, 2020
pocohantas:

You're right. Highly venomous snake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Foods That Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.