Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts (86405 Views)

Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji / JJC Skillz Surprises Funke Akindele With Flowers In Turkey (Photos) / Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:26pm On May 24, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

Are you even sure you are mentally OK. I have just asked you to prove to me how funke can surpass Genevieve in movie industry and you are preaching sermon. Do you know that Genevieve had broken into the Hollywood space long time ago? Are you aware that she was interviewed by Billionaire Oprah Winfrey long time ago, Do you know that Genevieve's Lionheart movie was the first Netflix original movie from Nigeria? Are you aware that Richard Quest brought her live on his show on CNN and interviews her about the movie? Do you know that Genevieve was once a Range Rover Ambassador at a time Funke was still wearing diapers in movie industry?. Genevieve might not be a noise Maker Like Tonto Dike and the rest but they all worship her for her unique Queenly qualities. No matter where Funke reaches in life no one will ever place her ahead of Genevieve, come on let's tell ourselves the truth!! Genevieve is like Julia Roberts of America, they do less and win big cos they are a "brand" on their own, its a gift its destiny.

I dont like been insultive.... i guess u are the one that is mentality disturbed... and for your info... you can never attain where those those ladies have reached... funke inclusive..... stepeed *diot... tribalist low animal. Range that we know the source... Stone age of the century you are..
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by YeribanzavsAfon: 3:29pm On May 24, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

[s]I dont like been insultive.... i guess u are the one that is mentality disturbed... and for your info... you can never attain where those those ladies have reached... funke inclusive..... stepeed *diot... tribalist low animal. Range that we know the source... Stone age of the century you are[/s]..

In the movie industry Genevieve is head and shoulder above all both the male and female counterpart, so rest and quit whining!
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by vannessa7(f): 5:01pm On May 24, 2020
This is typical Yoruba confident secured self esteem, I'm surprised that many people here don't understand the psychology behind her answer, you understate your achievement, while you do great things under, ogede to foripamo lon pon, its the plantain that hide its head that get ripe quicly, if only some people will see the wisdom in this instead they thought Funke just accept defeat, wisdom is profitable
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by vannessa7(f): 5:18pm On May 24, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

You shut the fucck up and stop dropping annoying comments here. That's the same way you Yoruba fools were comparing Sinach with some local Tope Alabi. You Yoruba don't have respect at all, imagine comparing local Funke to Global brand Genevieve. When Genevieve was brand ambassador if Range Rover many years ago your Funke was not even getting a waka pass role. If you want to blow your actress Funke don't blow her on the back of Genevieve it won't work. Where Genevieve is internationally I don't think Funke can get to that level till she dies idiot!

See the venom, the hatred you are spitting because of issue that will not take you anywhere, it will take at least a hundred year for your likes to develop psychologically and emotionally to the level Yoruba's are now, we are not actually on the same plain mentally when you compare some Igbo to Yoruba, you are too underdeveloped in every way, its even shocking to see your reactions everyday all over the internet and everywhere, Funke just use a superior mindset to score a huge point you think she concede defeat, you have a long way to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by tammie24: 5:39pm On May 24, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

Afonja keep quiet
There is something I've noticed with you people. You just enter a space and want to be seen as the "who is who" in a space that you JUST occupied, while there were people who LEFT that space for you to fill cos it was never empty in the first place!
The fact that fools like you want to compare Funke with Genevieve who's aura and glory have even left the shores of Nigeria and hitting greater heights globally is the height of insult not only to Nigerians but Africans as a whole. Or is it because you people have spent most of your lives watching your unpopular mgbati mgbati movies you now assume that's how the rest of the world rolls..

Do you know that Genevieve had broken into the Hollywood space LONG time ago? Are you aware that she was interviewed by Billionaire Oprah Winfrey LONG time ago?, Do you know that Genevieve's Lionheart movie was the first Netflix original movie from Nigeria?
Are you aware that Richard Quest brought her live on his show on CNN and interviewed her about the movie? Do you know that Genevieve was once a Range Rover Ambassador at a time Funke was still wearing diapers in the movie industry?. Genevieve might not be a noise Maker Like Tonto Dike and the rest but they all worship her for her unique Queenly charisma. No matter where Funke reaches in life no one will ever place her ahead of Genevieve for any reason whatsoever, come on let's tell ourselves the truth!! Genevieve is like Julia Roberts of America, they do less and win big cos they are a "brand" on their own, its a gift its called destiny...
Funke has gone beyond Africa FYI

Saying Genevieve was a range rover ambassador is just laughable
I'm sure you thought it was Land Rover that made her range rover ambassador
... Na Coscharis Motors o

Abeg don't make me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

Since she's well known even up to Hollywood

Please how many Hollywood movies has she featured?
No be by mouth say you dey Hollywood o

Ode!
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:06pm On May 24, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

You shut the fucck up and stop dropping annoying comments here. That's the same way you Yoruba fools were comparing Sinach with some local Tope Alabi. You Yoruba don't have respect at all, imagine comparing local Funke to Global brand Genevieve. When Genevieve was brand ambassador if Range Rover many years ago your Funke was not even getting a waka pass role. If you want to blow your actress Funke don't blow her on the back of Genevieve it won't work. Where Genevieve is internationally I don't think Funke can get to that level till she dies idiot!

Seriously you are sick...... hatred in soul... some persons need to visit yaba left...!!
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:07pm On May 24, 2020
tammie24:

Ode!

Dont mind the trash.. his needs to shut that idiotic mouth of his...

1 Like

Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by mamatwiny(f): 7:35pm On May 24, 2020
We
ladilawal82:
cool

Make I quote the cv/ cover letter guy .
You are doing well .
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by YeribanzavsAfon: 8:33pm On May 24, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

[s]Seriously you are sick...... hatred in soul... some persons need to visit yaba left...!![/s]

I hate lies and hypocrisy
I am sure you hate it too if you are really of a clean heart otherwise you are a bitchh
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by YeribanzavsAfon: 8:45pm On May 24, 2020
tammie24:

Ode!

You are a fool. So you dont know Coscharis is an arm of Range Rover/Land Rover in Nigeria, I'm sure you know what i mean by that or do you want me to break it down for you..
Genevieve has been interviewed by Oprah Winfrey, something that can only be possible for the globally Famous..

Where Genevieve sits Funke is not qualified to stand simple, and why are we arguing over a glaring issue, even your Funke acknowledged that Genevieve is her senior colleague that she respects so rest!!
Funke can only compete with Omotola, INI Edo, Tonto Dike, Mercy Johnson NOT even Rita Dominic is her mate talk more of the living Legend Genevieve who's a Genre on her own.
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by Transparent(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2020
Funke Akindele Goes Wrong For Blocking Me On Twitter (MUST SEE)

READ MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/2020/05/24/funke-akindele-goes-wrong-for-blocking-me-on-twitter/
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by YeribanzavsAfon: 9:18pm On May 24, 2020
vannessa7:

See the venom, the hatred you are spitting because of issue that will not take you anywhere, it will take at least a hundred year for your likes to develop psychologically and emotionally to the level Yoruba's are now, we are not actually on the same plain mentally when you compare some Igbo to Yoruba, you are too underdeveloped in every way, its even shocking to see your reactions everyday all over the internet and everywhere, Funke just use a superior mindset to score a huge point you think she concede defeat, you have a long way to go

My friend keep quiet and don't bamboozle me with that snake like subtilty it won't work. You say I have hate and venom bla bla bla yet you are here telling me it would take 100 years for Igbos to develop like the Yorubas, which Yoruba's and wgivh development are you talking about biiko abeg go and sit down.

Please you cowards are in no position to talk about mental, psychological and emotional strength to the Igbos, we were brave enough to fight civil war with the rest of the country and were mentally strong enough to hold it off for 3 whole years so we are your gods in all ramifications, take the education you Yoruba used as your strong hold for instance, it has been dismantled by we Igbos, or you think success is synonymous to bullion van looting or creating 60 bank accounts for looting!??

Your Funke is a Local champion that is not known outside Nigeria and that's a painful fact you and your cohorts refuse to align with but the truth will always remain so. The Nollywood you people have all flooded in nowadays was made Lucrative by the IGBOS, the Igbos kept churning out movie after movie on CDS that flooded the African market to the extent that it ranked number 2 in movie production quantity after Bollywood, that alone created an enormous fan base for Nollywood all over Africa and beyond, and who made it possible?, they are Genevieve, Pete Edochie, Aki and Pawpaw, Rita Dominic, Jim Iyke, Ramsey Noah, Pat Attah, IBU, Patience Ozokwo, Osuofia. There is no place for the Yoruba in Nollywood except your backward Mgbati Mgbati movies, now that ours actors are house hold names all over the world you people are here on Nairaland disturbing us with useless comparisons.

And on the issue of development sorry Igbos developed the same Lagos y'all brag with today so we are visionary more than you, that's why an Igbo adage says that what an elder sees sitted a child can't even from the mountain top. Where we sit Yoruba's are not qualified to stand. Develop your Shithole Osun, Ondo and Ekiti first before we take you serious, look at how the once backward Ebonyi is leaving your states behind rapidly yet a human kidney eater like you is talking about who's underdeveloped and who's not. grin

1 Like

Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by Basic123: 9:34pm On May 24, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Funke more popular than Genevieve, which planet are you from please?
Nigeria
that is the fact!
we are not in 2003 bro
we are in 2020
currently FUNKE is more popular

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:28pm On May 24, 2020
Basic123:

Nigeria

that is the fact!

we are not in 2003 bro

we are in 2020

currently FUNKE is more popular

Like Funke like her fan...
So Nigeria is a planet... just the way Funke called Genevieve an actor instead of actress.

Funke has not featured in any latest movie, so are movies are old.

Funke admitted she is her senior colleague, so...
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by vannessa7(f): 12:10am On May 25, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

My friend keep quiet and don't bamboozle me with that snake like subtilty it won't work. You say I have hate and venom bla bla bla yet you are here telling me it would take 100 years for Igbos to develop like the Yorubas, which Yoruba's and wgivh development are you talking about biiko abeg go and sit down.

Please you cowards are in no position to talk about mental, psychological and emotional strength to the Igbos, we are brave enough to fight civil war with the rest of the country and were mentally strong enough to hold it off for 3 whole years so we are your gods in all ramifications, take the education you Yoruba used as your strong hold for instance, it has been dismantled we Igbos, or you think success is synonymous to bullion van looting or creating 60 bank accounts for looting!??

Your Funke is a Local champion that is not known outside Nigeria and that's a painful fact you and your cohorts refuse to align with but the truth will always remain so. The Nollywood you people have all flooded in nowadays was made Lucrative by the IGBOS, the Igbos kept churning out movie after movie on CDS that flooded the African market to the extent that it ranked number 2 in movie production quantity after Bollywood, that alone created an enormous fan base for Nollywood all over Africa and beyond, and who made it possible?, they are Genevieve, Pete Edochie, Aki and Pawpaw, Rita Dominic, Jim Iyke, Ramsey Noah, Pat Attah, IBU, Patience Ozokwo, Osuofia. There is no place for the Yoruba in Nollywood except your backward Mgbati Mgbati movies, now that ours actors are house hold names all over the world you people are here on Nairaland disturbing us with useless comparisons.

And on the issue of development sorry Igbos developed the same Lagos y'all brag with today so we are visionary more than you, that's why an Igbo adage says that what an elder sees sitted a child can't even from the mountain top. Where we sit Yoruba's are not qualified to stand. Develop your Shithole Osun, Ondo and Ekiti first before we take you serious, look at how the once backward Ebonyi is leaving your states behind rapidly yet a human kidney eater like you is talking about who's underdeveloped and who's not. grin
I

You just confirmed your lower mind development status once again, anyone in a normal psychological state can see the one who needs a shrink from your write up, you just don't get it, do you? give it time
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by vannessa7(f): 12:22am On May 25, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

Seriously you are sick...... hatred in soul... some persons need to visit yaba left...!!

Please please I will implore you and other Yoruba's on this platform, let's stop entertaining these people, their mentality clearly separate us from them, we don't think the same or view life same way, they are still at that low life hunter gatherer evolution stage in their mind and you will see them display various base primitive instincts characteristics of inferior mind set, just recognize them for who they are and let them not get to you

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by tammie24: 2:27am On May 25, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

You are a fool. So you dont know Coscharis is an arm of Range Rover/Land Rover in Nigeria, I'm sure you know what i mean by that or do you want me to break it down for you..
Genevieve has been interviewed by Oprah Winfrey, something that can only be possible for the globally Famous..

Where Genevieve sits Funke is not qualified to stand simple, and why are we arguing over a glaring issue, even your Funke acknowledged that Genevieve is her senior colleague that she respects so rest!!
Funke can only compete with Omotola, INI Edo, Tonto Dike, Mercy Johnson NOT even Rita Dominic is her mate talk more of the living Legend Genevieve who's a Genre on her own.
my God!

This guy you need to stop embarrassing yourself
This is not funny anymore *covering face*

Coscharis motors an arm of Range Rover?

Anyway I'm not surprised cos your people are known to brag about even the impossible

I hope you have taken your medication sha

You need to be a bit normal when you wake up tomorrow morning

Make you nor finally enter market o
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by YeribanzavsAfon: 3:04pm On May 25, 2020
tammie24:
my God!

This guy you need to stop embarrassing yourself
This is not funny anymore *covering face*

Coscharis motors an arm of Range Rover?

Anyway I'm not surprised cos your people are known to brag about even the impossible

I hope you have taken your medication sha

You need to be a bit normal when you wake up tomorrow morning

Make you nor finally enter market o

Yes you are very stupid because you don't know that Coscharis is the sole distributor of Rolls Royce in Nigeria which make them an arm of Rolls Royce in Nigeria too..
What will I tell an illiterate like you to make you understand partnership and dealership.
Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by YeribanzavsAfon: 3:26pm On May 25, 2020
vannessa7:
I

You just confirmed your lower mind development status once again, anyone in a normal psychological state can see the one who needs a shrink from your write up, you just don't get it, do you? give it time

Shut up your stinking mouth!

Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by vannessa7(f): 8:33pm On May 25, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

Shut up your stinking mouth!

Yada yada yada, suit yourself

1 Like

Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by Tmb78(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2020
vannessa7:

Yada yada yada, suit yourself
Before you engage anybody here,make sure you go through their past posts.
The one you have been sparring with is a very disturbed and unrepentant Igbo bigot.
He is not worth your time.
Even a dullard knows Funke said that to avoid unnecessary rivalry, something these people thrive on.she is truly an omoluabi.
She is allowing her works speak for her.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by vannessa7(f): 8:30am On May 26, 2020
Tmb78:
Before you engage anybody here,make sure you go through their past posts.
The one you have been sparring with is a very disturbed and unrepentant Igbo bigot.
He is not worth your time.
Even a dullard knows Funke said that to avoid unnecessary rivalry, something these people thrive on.she is truly an omoluabi.
She is allowing her works speak for her.

Thanks,

1 Like

Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2020
vannessa7:
This is typical Yoruba confident secured self esteem, I'm surprised that many people here don't understand the psychology behind her answer, you understate your achievement, while you do great things under, ogede to foripamo lon pon, its the plantain that hide its head that get ripe quicly, if only some people will see the wisdom in this instead they thought Funke just accept defeat, wisdom is profitable

You are an intelligent woman.

Only the wise will understand the psychology behind her answer. That is why fools perish quickly because they take all words at face value.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures / Wizkid Actually Slept With Victoria Kimani Severally? / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.