Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him (2643 Views)

My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex. / I Slept With My Bf Best Fried / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Temmytems: 6:56pm On May 23, 2020
Guys please I really don't understand what's going on.

My boyfriend, whom I've been dating for almost a year now suddenly developed an attitude I don't understand.

Whenever I call him, he doesn't answer my calls.

It became an issue and I complained and this man told me to take permission from him before calling. He said I should send him a text first to inquire if he's available to answer my call.

I'm confused because this was the guy who used to always be the one that bugs me with calls. Saying listening to my voice was his favourite hobby. Even my friends used to tease him then.

He changed all of a sudden. First, he restricted me from visiting him without prior notice. Now this.

Regardless of his present display, he's a very nice guy. He spoils me a lot. Still does!

I don't think he's cheating. He's a very straightforward person and if he was seeing someone else, he'd tell me point-blank.

Right now, I don't know what to do. How a loving guy automatically started treating me like the rest of his numerous acquaintances is surprising.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Giddiebabalaw(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2020
Hope you have not offended him in anyway...That's the first question you need to ask yourself..
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by ChewingStick(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2020
i'm cuming
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Atlanticfire: 7:01pm On May 23, 2020
Ex loading

2 Likes

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by xendra: 7:02pm On May 23, 2020
lmao.... he does not know how to be a BF.
cheesy
cheesy

that guy is going to daddy you just get ready to be a foot mat

2 Likes

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by yommen: 7:02pm On May 23, 2020
Stop calling him. He is prolly fixing his mind on someone else. Please be strong. Your own true man is coming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by opera1(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2020
U don't need a prophet to tell you that the guy is no longer with you.
Pls don't be deceived. He didn't love you

U don't need to force yaself on any guy, move on with your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Temmytems: 7:05pm On May 23, 2020
Giddiebabalaw:
Hope you have not offended him in anyway...That's the first question you need to ask yourself..

I'm not sure I have. If I had, he'd have told me. As I mentioned in my post, he's very straightforward and open.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Stacyomolola(f): 7:06pm On May 23, 2020
Your bf was only in lust over you, he has eaten your candy and he has seen someone else.
U are now only but an option (SIS YOU ARE DATING YOUR SELF.)
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 23, 2020
he is looking for a way to bail out of the relationship

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by DanseMacabre(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2020
It will end in tears...

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by keentola(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2020
I have ebooks and pdf novels, journals, nonfiction for sale at the rate of #200/5.

Price will be reduced if you are ordering in bulk. check my bio for contact on WhatsApp and Telegram.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Enoch07: 7:08pm On May 23, 2020
Atlanticfire:
Ex loading
lol calm down
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Enoch07: 7:10pm On May 23, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Your bf was only in lust over you, he has eaten your candy and he has seen someone else.
wrong perception
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Enoch07: 7:11pm On May 23, 2020
DanseMacabre:
It will end in tears...
Bros u wicked o
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Ningen(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2020
Right now, I don't know what to do. How a loving guy automatically started treating me like the rest of his numerous acquaintances is surprising.

...and the MASK has fallen off.

OP, you are no longer a priority in his life.
The sooner you accept this reality, the better.

He may spoil you silly, but in his eyes you're like the first slice of bread; lol, I hope you know what normally happens to the first slice. undecided
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2020
Temmytems:
Guys please I really don't understand what's going on.
My boyfriend, whom I've been dating for almost a year now suddenly developed an attitude I don't understand.
Whenever I call him, he doesn't answer my calls.
It became an issue and I complained and this man told me to take permission from him before calling. He said I should send him a text first to inquire if he's available to answer my call.
I'm confused because this was the guy who used to always be the one that bugs me with calls. Saying listening to my voice was his favourite hobby. Even my friends used to tease him then.
He changed all of a sudden. First, he restricted me from visiting him without prior notice. Now this.
Regardless of his present display, he's a very nice guy. He spoils me a lot. Still does!
I don't think he's cheating. He's a very straightforward person and if he was seeing someone else, he'd tell me point-blank.

so you want him to answer the phone while he is with his new gf?! respect yourself, and make sure you send text before disturbing this man.

you are now dating your own self, you just dont know about it yet... lol!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Fidelismaria: 7:17pm On May 23, 2020
Booked

I dey come
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Temmytems: 7:17pm On May 23, 2020
yommen:
Stop calling him. He is prolly fixing his mind on someone else. Please be strong. Your own true man is coming.

Trust me, I've done that— I've stopped calling. Sometimes we won't talk for days and out of nowhere I'd receive a credit alert from him.

I'll call to thank him and he won't pick!

After some days, he'll call and act like nothing happened and he'll go back to being sweet again.

After sometime, he goes AWOL.

It's like an endless cycle.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by phelonrays: 7:19pm On May 23, 2020
DanseMacabre:
It will end in tears...
It has already ended, just that Aunty no want accept the truth glaring at her face..

She no know....... Lol

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
xendra:
lmao.... he does not know how to be a BF.
cheesy
cheesy

that guy is going to daddy you just get ready to be a foot mat
[/s]
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 23, 2020
Temmytems:

Trust me, I've done that— I've stopped calling. Sometimes we won't talk for days and out of nowhere I'd receive a credit alert from him.

After some days, he'll call and act like nothing happened and he'll go back to being sweet again.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry yourself, stop calling and also stop receiving/answering his phone calls.

As for the credit alert, he has been appointed to refund the money his great grandfather owes your family and you have been appointed to collect it on your family behalf. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

Just stop calling or answering his phone calls. When you do this, he will be forced to come visit or have your time.

When he does, make sure you discuss the matter. If he is not ready or prepared for a relationship, he should be straight forward about it.

If you tolerate this now, be ready for worse. You don't need any special permission to speak or visit your partner.

Except if your supposed partner, is involved in illegal activities and he doesn't want you to get hurt due to his illegal way of life.

4 Likes

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Dobson43: 7:44pm On May 23, 2020
Nothing wey Maggi no go see inside mama Funke soup......
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by OnPointMan(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2020
Temmytems:

Next time he acts normal, engage him in a serious way. Try to fine out wether there's something bothering him. And, if he tries to tell you there's no problem, threaten to end the relationship if he doesn't start acting the right way. And stick to the threat.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by MedicH: 7:53pm On May 23, 2020
he is just bored. Worst is when he doesn't even enjoy sex with you which means nothing exciting or just "see finish". I've been there
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Kalatium(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2020
He is just looking for an excuse to break up with you
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Angelacruz: 8:09pm On May 23, 2020
Ur boyfrd has a serious babe.Take it or leave it
Temmytems:

I'm not sure I have. If I had, he'd have told me. As I mentioned in my post, he's very straightforward and open.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Angelacruz: 8:12pm On May 23, 2020
He has a new babe
Temmytems:

Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by Ekakamba: 8:14pm On May 23, 2020

This your bf wicked oooo... What a way to end a relationship, text me to know whether I'm available to pick your call.

1. Text
2. Okay/Not Okay via text or no reply sef
3. Call based on no. 2 reply.

See bureaucracy...

I don learn. grin tongue
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by extol1(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2020
you don enter silent mood
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by emusmithyy(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2020
He just woke up and said that? Lies!

What did you do or say? Men are not fools. To every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
Re: My Bf Said I Should Seek His Permission Before Calling Him by emusmithyy(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2020
Stacyomolola:

It's not always like that. He might be busy and she just being too pushy.

Girls get pushy or desperate when they see funds. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Will Make You Cum With Is Twerking Style / STORY: Trapped In Booty Island … (18+) / "A Man Is The Easiest Thing To Get" – Melinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.