Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me (2749 Views)

Any Cuter Guy?? (photo) / My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls / No Nairaland Girl Should Send Me A Pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by VeryWickedMan: 9:38pm On May 27, 2022
Drop evidence or forever remain silent monkey
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by UrPapa: 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
Happy children’s day op

4 Likes

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
I see what you are doing.. always trying to spite hate on all thread through your weird comment..now yve resort to opening a thread so people can be reminded about the event....
You should grow up.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by petergriffin: 9:42pm On May 27, 2022
Damn
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by VeryWickedMan: 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
UrPapa:
Happy children’s day op

Same to you

1 Like

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
[s][/s]

Man posing as woman.
Expose your hairy balls or shut up
Yeah my gender icon is empty/neutral..how did you come to the conclusion that I am a lady/man? grin
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:50pm On May 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Because you type like a drunkard.
The last person that typed like you was banned for 20 years on this forum
Nope you actually type like an underage and you are one..you shouldn't be on this forum...stop trying so hard to be what you ain't.. grin

You are just a boy..what's the essence of all the BS huh? grin
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Abfinest007(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2022
I use to think same way but I realized I ugly compare to some people here so shut d hell up
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by VeryWickedMan: 10:18pm On May 27, 2022
[s]
Janabu256:
DO THIS TONIGHT BEFORE YOU SLEEP AND RECOVER YOUR LOST GLORY.

This will be thr simplest tip I've shared on this forum. And as simple as it is, it's as powerful as you might not think.

Apart from health benefit, there is a lot of spiritual benefits of water. Yes! Water. The same water you drink every day of your life. The same water you use to cook, wash, build and do all manners of things.

Quickly without hesitation, let's look at how we will be Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life.

Steps:

Continue reading on our blog through the address in the image below.

[/s]

Blood of Jesus!!
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Choilila: 6:56am On May 28, 2022
All are ugly especially that Albertone boy with bipolar looking like monkey.

2 Likes

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Nobody: 7:36am On May 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Drop evidence or forever remain silent monkey
ode

1 Like

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Albertone(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2022
Choilila:
All are ugly especially that Alber-tone boy with bipolar looking like monkey.
Okay we all know you just learnt the word "bipolar".It shows you're trying to improve your English kudos.

However,it seems you know no other word besides "ugly".Try to switch it up and be creative at times.

1 Like

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Choilila: 8:34am On May 28, 2022
Albertone:

Okay we all know you just learnt the word "bipolar".It shows you're trying to improve your English kudos.

However,it seems you know no other word besides "ugly".Try to switch it up and be creative at times.

Ugly bipolar monkey.

2 Likes

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Albertone(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2022
Choilila:

Ugly bipolar monkey.

You couldn't even Wait for me to land before you jumped in to reply.Have you been missing me already? cheesy
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Choilila: 8:37am On May 28, 2022
So last time this ugly bipolar monkey called Albertone was jealous because I compared him with a nlander [ I prefer his looks because of the features ] grin and this ugly Albertone said he's average like him, I only chose him because of the beard and light skinned[in what terms, monkey boy? ].

Nigga is only olive in complexion.
And I'm not a fan of beard, I just liked his sharp features.

2 Likes

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Choilila: 8:39am On May 28, 2022
Albertone:

You couldn't even Wait for me to land before you jumped in to reply.Have you been missing me already? cheesy

Ugly.
I'm replying to the previous comments you gave me yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by BigRocky: 8:44am On May 28, 2022
It will not be well with you op

#Rip Deborah

In a working country, people like you should be thrown in jail for ever.

Religious fanatic
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Albertone(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2022
Choilila:
So last time this ugly bipolar monkey called Albertone was jealous because I compared him with a nlander [ I prefer his looks because of the features ] grin and this ugly Albertone said he's average like him, I only chose him because of the beard and light skinned[in what terms, monkey boy? ].

Nigga is only olive in complexion.
And I'm not a fan of beard, I just liked his sharp features.

You used to post your pictures all over NL.Ever since we jammed,you can never post it again.
The day you post your full picture is the day I'll shred you to pieces here grin

Pot calling kettle black grin grin grin
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Brian47(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2022
petergriffin:
Damn

Hey Peter, how's Lois doing?

1 Like

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Albertone(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2022
Choilila:

Ugly ,Black monkey boy suffering from bipolar .

Low self esteem making you not proud of your self.When you know you worwor grin

Because of you,curfew was imposed in your street at night.Why? Because your face must not be seen at night.You'll scare the shii out of people.
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Choilila: 12:32pm On May 28, 2022
Albertone:

Low self esteem making you not proud of your self.When you know you worwor grin

Because of you,curfew was imposed in your street at night.Why? Because your face must not be seen at night.You'll scare the shii out of people.

Ugly, Ugly, ugly.
low self esteem made you to posted your photo for validation and still lowself esteem made you to be bitter because I didn't consider you.

2 Likes

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Albertone(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2022
I didn't post for validation.I posted it for you to see whom you have been erroneously calling ugly.Meanwhile,you were the one saying you were dying to see me.So you can stop using my moniker to masturbaté,I decided to finally let you see the fine bobo behind this moniker.

Me I want to remind myself how ugly you are.But it seems you're ashamed of yourself and you don't want the whole world to know God forgot to give you pulchritude.
Choilila:

Ugly, Ugly, ugly.
low self esteem made you to posted your photo for validation and still lowself esteem made you to be bitter because I didn't consider you.
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by IamDora(f): 12:45pm On May 28, 2022
We have alot of cute guys on NL, so do well to show us ur pictures so we can rate and know how true u are. kiss
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Choilila: 12:47pm On May 28, 2022
Albertone:

I didn't post for validation.
shut up you did
If not why still giving me mentions, you said you have received compliments from others. If so this can't make you mad about me not giving a fuvk for your appearance.

Or won't be mad when I complimented the other NL nigga over you.

I posted it for you to see whom you have been erroneously calling ugly.
And in which I gave an opinion and you became more bitter because I didn't consider you.

The reason why you can't get out of my mention, and even promised to gave me 13 mentions. For why? because I never see anything alluring in you.

Meanwhile,you were the one saying you were dying to see me.So you can stop using my moniker to masturbaté,I decided to finally let you see the fine bobo behind this moniker.

Me I want to remind myself how ugly you are.But it seems you're ashamed of yourself and you don't want the whole world to know God forgot to give you pulchritude.

Ugly.

3 Likes

Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Albertone(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2022
Stop feeling special.I'll keep on mentioning you because you came to find my trouble last month.I have to constantly remind you how ugly you are.... Don't mistakenly let me see your full pics if not, you're gonna cry cheesy
Choilila:

[s]shut up you did
If not why still giving me mentions, you said you have received compliments from others. If so this can't make you mad about me not giving a fuvk for your appearance.

Or won't be mad when I complimented the other NL nigga over you.

And in which I gave an opinion and you became more bitter because I didn't consider you.

The reason why you can't get out of my mention, and even promised to gave me 13 mentions. For why? because I never see anything alluring in you.

Ugly. [/s]
Re: No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me by Choilila: 1:06pm On May 28, 2022
Albertone:

Stop feeling special.I'll keep on mentioning you because you came to find my trouble last month.I have to constantly remind you how ugly you are.... Don't mistakenly let me see your full pics if not, you're gonna cry cheesy

Ugly monkey looking boy.
This things for no take place if you maintained yourself back in 2020.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help!!! Fair Money Is After My Life. / Is It Good To Move In With A Guy You Are Not Yet Married To / I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.