Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God (5101 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi urges Muslims to remain committed to God / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by OgaJonah(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:33am On May 24, 2020
useless governor!
no tangible project in the state.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by chi4ik(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2020
domDva:
Seems this my incompetent governor is a shareholder on Nairaland...any thing with Ugwuanyi hits front page with a speed of light.

Or is NL part of the places he's wasting our money instead of building rural roads that are impassable during rainy season?
You just hate Ugwuanyi young man. He has been building rural roads beyond your imagination.

Wake up from your deep hatred!!!

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by chi4ik(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2020
PureGoldh:

My brother...... Sometimes,I wish God go just take us back to Sullivan's era.....Dx Ugwuanyi of a man and his cabals are busy embezzling the Public funds.

Even the past governors of Enugu state will be weeping for Enugu indigenes wherever they are now.
Stop hating and state the obvious.

Where has he failed? The fact that you don't like him doesn't mean that he is under performing.

Is he not building rural and urban roads? Is he not paying salaries? In fact, he happens to be the only Governor who has been paying 13 months salary for the past five years.

Is he not building infrastructures?

Stop hating and hustle more.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by chi4ik(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
useless governor!
no tangible project in the state.

Young lady, state one single area where he is under performing let us cognitively and critically analyse it.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by chi4ik(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
63% of Enugu people are Muslims and they inter marry with Muslims... especially their women and men.

I watched BBC documentary and it was a confirmed truth.

Ugwuanyi is wishing Indigeneous Muslims in his state Happy Eid el fitr.....not necessarily other Muslims.

You're just mad
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Nobody: 9:59am On May 24, 2020
chi4ik:

You're just mad

Should I show you evidence?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by eaglechild: 10:33am On May 24, 2020
chi4ik:
Stop hating and state the obvious.

Where has he failed? The fact that you don't like him doesn't mean that he is under performing.

Is he not building rural and urban roads? Is he not paying salaries? In fact, he happens to be the only Governor who has been paying 13 months salary for the past five years.

Is he not building infrastructures?

Stop hating and hustle more.
Please list the infrastructure he has put in ground since the past 6 years.
I'm waiting.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by domDva(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2020
I'm from the State, I have no reason to hate him, one thing he has achieved is a sharing formular that kept even the little opposition satisfied, hence, no one is making noise.
He is lagging in actual development ..you can disapprove me with facts if you have them...Enugu rural roads are largely impassable during rainy season ....just forget what you see in Enugu town for a minute.

I was amazed the day I went to inner villages of Anambra..almost all roads are tarred

chi4ik:
You just hate Ugwuanyi young man. He has been building rural roads beyond your imagination.

Wake up from your deep hatred!!!

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
63% of Enugu people are Muslims and they inter marry with Muslims... especially their women and men.

I watched BBC documentary and it was a confirmed truth.

Ugwuanyi is wishing Indigeneous Muslims in his state Happy Eid el fitr.....not necessarily other Muslims.
even me I'm from Anambra and I'm a Muslim cos Anambra is a Muslim state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Has Been Vindicated (pics) / Lp's Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is An IPOB And Biafra Apologist (Proof) / FG To Begin Inspection Of Power Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.