Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? (11860 Views)

Got Disvirgined At 16 Years Did I Try / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:34pm On May 24, 2020
marvelck:
Is it true most Akwa Ibom girls usually get deflowered from the age of 13?

Especially when they are in junior secondary School level... You know their boys have this high libido and they usually don't allow their girls to rest. Always disturbing and chasing their girls upandan for sex even while in secondary School...

No wonder, eight out of every ten teenage girls in Akwa Ibom, are no longer virgins... Hmm, guys do let these girls be...Allow them to concentrate on their studies. Mbok!

Yes.

Ngwa, check to see whether you've added an extra inch to your height. Anu mpam
Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Xbolmax: 11:32pm On May 24, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm sorry That isn't necessary Good night.
OK goodnight
Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Kryptonvinyl(m): 3:16am On May 25, 2020
Westernlove:

To be honest. I personally know at least 5 Akwa Ibom girls who might have been having sex at that Age. My ex was Akwa and she kinda enjoy and like sex, She was 21 and I didn't met her a Virgin. I never asked her any silly question though. Less I forget, She told me her elder sister's teenage boys raped her Immediate little sister recently here In lagos and the little girl should be around 13 I think......Most of them are beast on the bed and they are mostly Uncircumcised.....

Sir why must u lie? Some are still virgins even at 20. And that circumcision part ....... u know its a lie
Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Nobody: 7:04am On May 25, 2020
Preshieben:
All this are tales and fables
As an Akwa ibom girl
I wasn't disvirgined that early
Chai...
Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Westernlove: 8:11am On May 25, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

Sir why must u lie? Some are still virgins even at 20. And that circumcision part ....... u know its a lie

Lie for what? Although I wasn't actually generalizing, I was just expressing myself base on my experience. Well seems I don't know what FGM looks like again. What I know Is my ex Clit Is kinda bulky.....
Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Meteng: 8:52am On May 25, 2020
Preshieben:
Awwwn Thanks My problem now is that I can't type my dialect The spellings sef
No p. Are you in Uyo?

1 Like

Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 25, 2020
Meteng:
No p. Are you in Uyo?
Yeah
Aka road precisely

1 Like

Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Meteng: 11:41am On May 25, 2020
Preshieben:
Yeah
Aka road precisely
Wow! So close to me, I'm @ Ewet Housing. Can you flash me let, zero eight zero two three zero two eight three eight nine. Mbok ufan

1 Like

Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Meteng: 11:41am On May 25, 2020
Preshieben:
Yeah
Aka road precisely
Wow! So close to me, I'm @ Ewet Housing. Can you flash me on, zero eight zero two three zero two eight three eight nine. Mbok ufan

1 Like

Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Kryptonvinyl(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2020
Westernlove:

Lie for what? Although I wasn't actually generalizing, I was just expressing myself base on my experience. Well seems I don't know what FGM looks like again. What I know Is my ex Clit Is kinda bulky.....

"Ur ex" u said, but u end up generalizing. Its just like saying all Yoruba people are dirty or all Igbo people do rituals or all Hausa's are dirty and are illiterates.
Yes some of them are but not all.
Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 31, 2020
marvelck:
Is it true most Akwa Ibom girls usually get deflowered from the age of 13?

Especially when they are in junior secondary School level... You know their boys have this high libido and they usually don't allow their girls to rest. Always disturbing and chasing their girls upandan for sex even while in secondary School...

No wonder, eight out of every ten teenage girls in Akwa Ibom, are no longer virgins... Hmm, guys do let these girls be...Allow them to concentrate on their studies. Mbok!
Another name for Akwa ibom should be Sexland . They are the cheapest girls to Bleep . they are like Duracell battery who can not be satisfied by one man,even when married .
Akwa ibom has high rate of pedophilia , incest ,so not a surprise that most ak girls start having sex between 9 and 13 ,depending on whether urban or rural area. #FACT
Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Flyingngel(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2020
toygod2 post:

]Why this is almost true,
I remember my NySC days in the state, and I overheard one of my students mother, telling her JSS2 daughter that,

She should go and collect money from her boyfriend cry

Bfo yu say, she was joking, pls... I was there and I could see the seriousness in the mother's eye.

I even quizzed further, why she would say such and she responded that, at age 11, their girls are free to have a boify :

Which school was that and which local government is it located?
Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Flyingngel(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
Westernlove post:

[b]To be honest. I personally know at least 5 Akwa Ibom girls who might have been having sex at that Age. My ex was Akwa and she kinda enjoy and like sex, She was 21 and I didn't met her a Virgin. I never asked her any silly question though. Less I forget, She told me her elder sister's teenage boys raped her Immediate little sister recently here In lagos and the little girl should be around 13 I think......Most of them are beast on the bed and they are mostly Uncircumcised.....

Uncircumcised man, who sign your release from the hospital?
Ebot.
Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by toygod2: 9:23pm On May 31, 2020
Flyingngel:
toygod2 post:

]Why this is almost true,
I remember my NySC days in the state, and I overheard one of my students mother, telling her JSS2 daughter that,

She should go and collect money from her boyfriend cry

Bfo yu say, she was joking, pls... I was there and I could see the seriousness in the mother's eye.

I even quizzed further, why she would say such and she responded that, at age 11, their girls are free to have a boify :

Which school was that and which local government is it located?

Ibiaku Clan Community Secondary School,

Mkpat Enin LG
Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by euniquea(f): 9:53pm On May 31, 2020
As an Akwa Ibom... I was not disvirgin at dat age
Re: Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
most of them start having sex from the age of 10 ,Especially Eket and riverine areas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! / Girls Wey Dey Use Thier Toto Clip Man Pricck! / (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.