Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning (2604 Views)

I Was Defrauded By Canada-Based Nigerian, Not His Accomplice — Lawyer / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by Daddy46: 3:36pm On May 24, 2020
Kharphy0309:
I was duped early in the morning today. I misplaced my UBA atm card inside bus 3days ago. Immediately I chatted leo up. I was given assurance that the card has been disabled. To my surprise this morning I got a debit alert of #80000 from my ACCOUNT to an Opay account. I have the reference of the transactions including the Opay account number they transferred my money to. Please is there a way the identity of the fraudsters can be revealed? Nairalanders please help me. I have called Opay and Uba out on twitter. No reply since morning. Am heart broken��
get EFCC web site or mails its once happen to my uncle same opay ride oooo,better report print out the copy to your bank and send to CBN too watch how you become a millionair opay must pay you back
Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by mank1234(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2020
Opay should know all its customers and should be able to locate the customer using the transaction reference number.
Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by Kharphy0309(f): 7:43pm On May 24, 2020
I will be happy if I can get my money back ooo.

Daddy46:
get EFCC web site or mails its once happen to my uncle same opay ride oooo,better report print out the copy to your bank and send to CBN too watch how you become a millionair opay must pay you back
Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by FManager(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2020
yomi007k:

I thought Leo was some dude...na wa oo.

Not quite dear, it's like a AI whatsapp bot built to help customers solve certain problems, seems the response to block your ATM card via the bot assistance was slow as it shows clearly from your statement.

I know it must be depressing for you but you can still get it back but it will cost money to apprehended the criminals involved in this heinous act.

God speed dear.
Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by yomi007k(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2020
FManager:

Not quite dear, it's like a AI whatsapp bot built to help customers solve certain problems, seems the response to block your ATM card via the bot assistance was slow as it shows clearly from your statement.

I know it must be depressing for you but you can still get it back but it will cost money to apprehended the criminals involved in this heinous act.

God speed dear.
Thank you for the information sir.
I am however not the affected person.
If I was the one, I would have either gone to the bank in person, made phone calls and sent e mails to ensure the blockade of the card.
Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by FManager(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2020
yomi007k:

Thank you for the information sir.
I am however not the affected person.
If I was the one, I would have either gone to the bank in person, made phone calls and sent e mails to ensure the blockade of the card.

Oh shit sorry brah grin, didn't pay much attention to whom I was trying to quote, felt kinda weird for calling you dear
Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by Kharphy0309(f): 9:17pm On May 24, 2020
I have done all this. Please which other step should I take?

Daddy46:
Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by Lamanii22(f): 11:19am On May 25, 2020
Kharphy0309:
You claim to want to help. Upon chatting you up as you said. You are there asking me for 15000. How do u expect someone they just duped to be able to raise 15k again. Uncle keep your help to yoursef

People can be so wicked sha.... What kinda help is that abi business or fraud sef

1 Like

Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by ABINTUK(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2020
Sambai65:
There's are three banks I will never have business with Nigeria, access bank,UBA and first bank

Meaning?
Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by BlissB(f): 3:18pm On May 25, 2020
Make God nor make UBA be useless bank....that was how they stole my dad's phone e nor reach 2hrs they don move 120k to an Access bank account for this covid 19 period.......He said his mind just told him to go to the bank,on reaching there he had to wait because they were not allowing customers in at once, when he eventually got in, made his complaint, they accessed the account and saw the havoc the scammer has already done then they blocked the acct...... they claimed they have filled customers complaint form,oya make they give am the CCMS num, they refused...unfortunately I'm far from him...... after 9days they brought one rubbish that is telling us what we already know and telling us to report the case to police..... Dad being a gentle person leave the matter, but I'm pained, I even went home so that we will find a solution, he pleaded with me to forget... I swear the thing day pain me especially as na covid 19 time and na retiree.... God will provide and I will give him back the money, I just feel bad that even if your money is in the bank is still not safe and these people are not taking adequate measures
Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by MrToothBrush: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Victornezzar:

You're heartless nigga

See your poverty stricken face on your dp

Asshole
That's not his picture. It's a catfish
Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by MrToothBrush: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kharphy0309:
I was duped early in the morning today. I misplaced my UBA atm card inside bus 3days ago. Immediately I chatted leo up. I was given assurance that the card has been disabled. To my surprise this morning I got a debit alert of #80000 from my ACCOUNT to an Opay account. I have the reference of the transactions including the Opay account number they transferred my money to. Please is there a way the identity of the fraudsters can be revealed? Nairalanders please help me. I have called Opay and Uba out on twitter. No reply since morning. Am heart broken��
have you been able to resolve this
Re: Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning by Kharphy0309(f): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2020
I was told by Uba that the money was transferred to a zenith account from Opay. They gave me their account details n asked me to go and get court order. Which I did with 8k ( 10% of the said money) am still hoping for the best. Thanks soo much for your concern

MrToothBrush:
have you been able to resolve this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Sleeping With Neighbor's Wife In Ndola / Man Accused Of Rape Inside Church Tells His Own Side Of The Story!! / Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wife’s 14-year-old Cousin Allegedly Beaten To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.