Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why Are Women This Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women This Wicked? (1527 Views)

What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days / Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women This Wicked? by yungzed360(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2020
What could trigger a lady to possibly do this to her boyfriend? sad sad sad sad

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by Enoch07: 9:39pm On May 23, 2020
if d nigga don cheat on d babe den no pity from my end he deserves it
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by Bola146(f): 9:41pm On May 23, 2020
Very bad!!!
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by dingbang(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2020
grin grin themilleniumlady can do this sort of thing
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by MrToothBrush: 9:46pm On May 23, 2020
Enoch07:
if d nigga don cheap on d babe den no pity from my end he deserves it
Non sense... Sex is a mutual agreement.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by baralatie(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2020
dingbang:
grin grin themilleniumlady can do this sort of thing
naaah! she wouldn't
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by falcon01: 9:56pm On May 23, 2020
I'll break her leg if she touch My Phone, PS4, Tv or Laptop! but any other thing I can just let it slide and show her the door out of my life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by ojun50(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2020
No matter the kind of beg she go beg she most buy everything back..... If she like make she carry all her family, her pastor or her village people she most pay
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by traihit: 9:57pm On May 23, 2020
Rather, it should be "why are some women this wicked?" Even if all women are really wicked and destructive like this, I know my mum and some women I know closely aren't.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by tyup(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2020
and the guy couldn't batter her face undecided
I so much detest weak guys sad
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by chatinent: 10:15pm On May 23, 2020
My guy would say: I go beat colour blindness inside her eyes.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by Buffalo2(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2020
I blame the guy.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by oluwaleinad(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2020
Make her family go buy casket and start to dey dig ground already
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by Jasparrow1: 12:41am On May 24, 2020
Sometimes if I dey see this kind of thing laugh go dey catch me. I pity the girl wey go do this thing to me. Walai. If I no break her neck that day make thunder strike me that day. She go tell me whether Na her papa buy am for me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by Nobody: 4:32am On May 24, 2020
Walai I no go beat her barracks no far from where I Dey live I go just call police for her cause who knows she may want to die before and looking for who to assist her I don see film before just pushing that person just fall but that one na man
As everything take be now if you slap me self I fit go call police for you I go just tell the officer say reason why I call you be say as he slap me so if me slap am back he fit die grin

But to be honest they are many ways to purnish your man other than spoiling his property cool
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by MedicH: 5:16am On May 24, 2020
Touch my laptop like this and i will leave you a scar that will never go away even your spirit go carry the scar
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:21am On May 24, 2020
The poor girl...
Take heart dear,I pray she doesn't commit suicide
She must be in pains to go this far
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by Burgerlomo: 6:38am On May 24, 2020
Sue her cool
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by lightangel65i(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
The poor girl...
Take heart dear,I pray she doesn't commit suicide
She must be in pains to go this far

Poor girl? She is a deranged bitch, if she cheated would the guy go and destroy her house.
If na me she do this kind thing to I for beat her till I see lots of her blood as in I will beat her like am beating someone that killed my loved one. Nonsense if it was a guy he wouldn't overreact he will just breakup the mature way.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by lightangel65i(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2020
Buffalo2:
I blame the guy.

If it were the other way around, would the guy stoop so low to do something like this
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by lightangel65i(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2020
traihit:
Rather, it should be "why are some women this wicked?" Even if all women are really wicked and destructive like this, I know my mum and some women I know closely aren't.

Mums and some women are matured in thinking, while some others are just so immature
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked? by Buffalo2(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2020
lightangel65i:

If it were the other way around, would the guy stoop so low to do something like this
Not at all, no guy will do such but when I said I blame the guy, that statement is loaded.
I am 100% sure that as a sharp guy, he must have noticed the trait in her for a while and he probably decided to go along. No one will wake up in a day and start behaving in a weird way like that, NO. Also the relationship may be as a result of impulse dating occasioned by love of money and material thing on the part of the lady and love of external beauty on the part of the guy.

(1) (Reply)

Inlove With My Neighbor / Ladies: Would You Marry A Giant? / Must See: Is This PENIS Real Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.