Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Inlove With My Neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inlove With My Neighbor (1526 Views)

I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inlove With My Neighbor by Dogzimalon: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pls people is there anything wrong with falling inlove with your neighbor and actually in a relationship with her?

1 Like

Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
.... then when you break up, that woman would be in your face everyday.... kai!

IMHO dont do it.

6 Likes

Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by WakeNbaked: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dogzimalon:
Pls people is there anything wrong with falling inlove with your neighbor and actually in a relationship with her?
There is nothing wrong with that, but you are not in love with her. Once you cum, your senses go come back.

4 Likes

Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by WakeNbaked: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
.... then when you break up, that woman would be in your face everyday.... kai!

IMHO dont do it.
I would also be on her face with more Joy and bitches coming over.
Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by donbachi(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Prepare also for the post break up wahalas.
Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by DreamyEyes: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
WakeNbaked:

There is nothing wrong with that, but you are not in love with her. Once you cum, your senses go come back.
true story grin grin
Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by Sundrus: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Time go teach u better....
Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by Vyzz: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin

When u no get Maggi u no go feel free to go borrow Maggi from mama Nkechi knowing fully well that mama Nkechi is a trouble maker and would use it against your love nwantinti when the quarrel

1 Like

Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
WakeNbaked:
I would also be on her face with more Joy and butches coming over.

bro, that means you have never met the proper insane/deranged babe yet... some ex will make it their life purpose to make your life miserable, and if she lives next to you, oh boy!

we all know how good dikc turned some women into real psychos (just like men with good toto)...
Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by KAM3KAZI: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
WakeNbaked:

REAL LIFE!

1 Like

Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by Dogzimalon: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice response but I've checked and I haven't seen any response that connects with the question well am in love with her and am taking it to the next level ..
Thanks for the comments
Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
neighbour neighbour relationship is very complex oo
one of the downsides is that u can never have any female visitor again cheesy
anytime any female visitor visits u she will be interogating u like police cheesy asking u who is that girl
she can barge into ur room anytime and u wont have ur own time and space anymore
though u she can be giving u free sex and free food grin
for me though neighbour neighbour relationship is a big NO NO cheesy
Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by OpinionPoll: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
U might later find it difficult to let go after breakup
Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by chuddyforlife(m): 12:51am On Jul 20, 2020
op back out to avoid see finish
Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by Hardrive(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2020
You are not in love, but you are in the phase of what is know in the redpill community called ONEITIS. Before you proceed with her please read the rational male by Rollo Tomassi so that you can have an idea of what you are getting yourself into.

1 Like

Re: Inlove With My Neighbor by waywardpikin: 1:19am On Jul 20, 2020
WakeNbaked:

I gbadun your CUMment. wink

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex / Is This True Love?? / I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.