Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 (6206 Views)

IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 / States’ IGR Hits N1.33trn In 2019, As Lagos Maintains First Spot / States’ IGR Hits N691 Billion As Osun, Ondo, Others Recorded Biggest Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2020
Borno is supposed to be amongst the top 10. Over10, 000 international NGO workers here are on PAYE Deductions.

I do not think there any International NGO paying any of it's staff below 85k monthly.

Whenever I see my PAYE deductions I she's tears and wish it was added to my Pension contributions.

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by overall90: 6:30am On May 24, 2020
Superwave:

Is that how the USA refused taxing it citizen to attain the kind of development it accomplished ?! Small time you'll join the team of foolish Igbos wailing to have 2K pound palliative without paying any taxes. Foolish set of morons.

you are a bastard.
who were. the people forming awawa and one.million gang and attacking palliatives vans during the lock down?
if you are not foolish,you will know that there is something called tax haven often created to attract investment.this is exactly how China was able to attract many manufacturing concerns that Trump is fighting to bring back.the America you talk about,what do you know about their economic history.
if people are shouting about 2k palliatives,its because they want equity.you can't be taking resources from my land to go and feed others.fool.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 6:35am On May 24, 2020
contigiency:

[s]Your talk shows your years. You think I am not happy with projects going on in Ebonyi state since this present government? My brother I am from Uburu Ohaozara local government in Ebonyi state. So I have every reason to be happy for any development in the state. Besides, you should carefully read what I wrote and understand that I was not particular about Ebonyi state.

Not that I don't have reasons to be particular about Ebonyi state. Because in terms of poverty, I will ask you to check number of people hawking on different roads in the country, majority of them are from my Ebonyi state, check number of wheel barrow pushers in different markets especially in the south east, majority of them are from my Ebonyi state, the same way you see them doing other menial jobs, not to talk of the number of out of school children in the state.

Those are what physical projects cannot resolve, except a deliberate efforts on the part of the government to work on human capital development.

As for the issue under discuss, I will tell you that the poor performance of Ebonyi state is not because the citizens are not paying high in different taxes. They are paying even higher than Borno and other states, to the extent that many are now crying. The reason for the poor performance is that in Ebonyi state, after government projects the next other thing that looks a bit serious in the state, is the quarry work at Ishiagu, and cement industry which they recently brought back to work at Nkalagu. Else, no other serious investors in the state. Industries are almost zero. So after tasking the few small businesses heavily in the state, they don't have the big players to get huge revenue from. So the government should work had in attracting investors and assisting MSMEs to develop in the state.[/s]

yoroober man trying to fool his lineage. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 6:36am On May 24, 2020
contigiency:
My annoyance is that the States with poor performance are where we hear most noise coming from about poor performance of the President at the center. Majority of these people are more interested on what buhari is doing, while careless on what their governors are doing despite a lot of leverages at their disposal to perform better. Just look at the woeful performance of south south and south East States.

Like I said, look into the mirror and proclaim yourself a yoorrobaman, because na wetin you be dat. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 6:40am On May 24, 2020
post=89895557:
They are in every corner in Anambra, doing bricklayer, some are carrying loads in the markets, in every streets, you see your women salling agbo.

Since you guys enjoy being stupid, I will be exposing your brothers and sisters here in my state

Please expose them. I will be rolling my cameras in Rivers exposing yorubas here. They always claim they don't travel to other states in the south, while they are actually everywhere in the SE and SS selling their dangerous concoctions, shouting baba oyo on radio, doing bricklayer jobs. Bloody liars!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by temptnow: 6:40am On May 24, 2020
dawnomike:
If the data is accurate, then kudos to Borno

NBS just exposed themself in this case. Borno is completely grounded for now.

5 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by overall90: 6:50am On May 24, 2020
contigiency:

Your talk shows your years. You think I am not happy with projects going on in Ebonyi state since this present government? My brother I am from Uburu Ohaozara local government in Ebonyi state. So I have every reason to be happy for any development in the state. Besides, you should carefully read what I wrote and understand that I was not particular about Ebonyi state.

Not that I don't have reasons to be particular about Ebonyi state. Because in terms of poverty, I will ask you to check number of people hawking on different roads in the country, majority of them are from my Ebonyi state, check number of wheel barrow pushers in different markets especially in the south east, majority of them are from my Ebonyi state, the same way you see them doing other menial jobs, not to talk of the number of out of school children in the state.

Those are what physical projects cannot resolve, except a deliberate efforts on the part of the government to work on human capital development.

As for the issue under discuss, I will tell you that the poor performance of Ebonyi state is not because the citizens are not paying high in different taxes. They are paying even higher than Borno and other states, to the extent that many are now crying. The reason for the poor performance is that in Ebonyi state, after government projects the next other thing that looks a bit serious in the state, is the quarry work at Ishiagu, and cement industry which they recently brought back to work at Nkalagu. Else, no other serious investors in the state. Industries are almost zero. So after tasking the few small businesses heavily in the state, they don't have the big players to get huge revenue from. So the government should work had in attracting investors and assisting MSMEs to develop in the state.

my years?when you people don't have anything to say,you resort to provocation.
you dolts keep talking about hawking as if its only Igbos that hawk.
we have told you people and we will keep educating you people that the main reason why it seems that you have so many Igbo youngsters hawking is because we don't have area boys and almajiri in Igbo land.most of the boys hawking would have become area boys and almajiri in the west and north as far as Nigeria is concerned.
every reasonable person knows that all these statistics are rubbish as the covid 19 lock down have shown which region has the capacity to sustain itself.
a

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 6:59am On May 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
Borno is supposed to be amongst the top 10. O we 10, 000 international NGO workers here are on PAYE Deductions.

I do not think there any International NGO paying any of it's staff below 85k monthly.

Whenever I see my PAYE deductions I she's years and wish it was added to my Pension contributions

Mr NGO you too dey make noise for here. Na only you dey work for NGO?

Quiet there!

3 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Quiet there!

I'm talking why Borno should have highest my man. Take it easy bro I hardly mention peeps here grin
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:31am On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Quiet there!

Your account shows May 2020 and you know peeps that make noise here grin
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 7:36am On May 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Your account shows May 2020 and you know peeps that make noise here grin

So na you remove the eyes of all unregistered guest wey make dem no go fit identify fools for here?
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by OnyeObodo: 8:54am On May 24, 2020
post=89895557:
They are in every corner in Anambra, doing bricklayer, some are carrying loads in the markets, in every streets, you see your women salling agbo.

Since you guys enjoy being stupid, I will be exposing your brothers and sisters here in my state

This is one reason I like you.

You have picture answers to everything. Just watch as they scamper to safety with their tails in between their legs.

7 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 9:24am On May 24, 2020
omonnakoda:

Explanation
Clarification
Elucidation
Exposition
Unravelment
Vilification

=

Alaye

Why didn't you say the same about your epistle-typing brother contigiency? grin

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 9:36am On May 24, 2020
Was it not the same Yemi that said SE contributes only 9% of Nigeria rice output while SW produces over 32% with Ogun being the second highest producer in the country?

But when the true stat came out from Nigerian Extractive Industry Initiative, Ebonyi is the third highest producer with 1.5 million metric tonnes while Ogun which was the highest producer in the SW was not in the top 15.

Believe Yemi at your own peril

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Miracle1991: 9:47am On May 24, 2020
rdokoye:

If Igboland is so poor, why do so few people meet the requirements for the conditional cash transfer? Real development starts at the grassroots, with things like education, water access, healthcare delivery, mortality rates etc.

All the things that Igboland beats all the other states at. When it comes to education, there's no comparison between Ebonyi and Borno State, unless you're inferring that Nigeria is the only place on planet earth, where the uneducated are wealthier than the educated.

Some of these arguments are so wishful. Why do people like yourself, have such a vested interest in telling Igbo people how poor they are?
because they blamed the federal government for everything. That is why we want to know how much are they contributing.
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Jasparrow1: 9:59am On May 24, 2020
Afamed:
It's a Matter of time, before we release your full audio development here on Nairaland
Ikpeazu? This man is very very very useless and hopeless.
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by OnyeObodo: 11:40am On May 24, 2020
If with all these western generated statistics and people still live like cave men this way... I really begin to doubt these indices being thrown around.

Like... Is this environment not meant to be nuked by the Nigerian airforce?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Kinematics: 12:14pm On May 24, 2020
contigiency:
My annoyance is that the States with poor performance are where we hear most noise coming from about poor performance of the President at the center. Majority of these people are more interested on what buhari is doing, while careless on what their governors are doing despite a lot of leverages at their disposal to perform better. Just look at the woeful performance of south south and south East States.

Besides Lagos State for obvious reasons, tell me which region perform better than SS?
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by PortHarcourt1st: 12:22pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

esides Lagos State for obvious reasons, tell me which region perform better than SS?
[/s]

Stop attaching your useless self to SS. Face your useless pollution ravaged, cultist ravaged, kidnappers ravaged backward PORT HARCOURT

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Dynamicchidon: 1:12pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Turakee2 post=89893696]The National Bureau of statistics has released its report card on the best and worst performing state governors in the 36 states including Abuja. The criteria for the ranking is based on the 4th quarter and full year 2019 internally generated revenue which the states were able to attract within the period under review. The Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) is a critically indicator of the economic and development strategy which the governor of the state is implementing to diversify the states revenue sources away from the monthly FAAC allocations -Federation Account Allocation Committee. Hence, it is unpleasant fact that Borno despite years of insurgency led Ebonyi which has experiences peace and tranquility. Ebonyi also ranks 4th worst in the Poverty Head Count index behind Sokoto, Taraba and Jigawa.
Two states in the top 10 that have made great strides from the NBS report are Kaduna and Kwara states. This are states which previously relied heavily on federal a
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 1:34pm On May 24, 2020
post=89895707:
Come to Anambra, see how your people are living nobody is discrimating or taxing them, at the back of my office there is one Igbo man that build very big mansion he is in US, he hardly come back, a Yoruba guy is looking after the big house, he has brought lots of his people, they are managing the man's BQ, nobody is harassing them, but for your region your guys have turned to monitoring spirits
lmao compare the ratio and tell me who needs who more 99:1
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 1:36pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Please expose them. I will be rolling my cameras in Rivers exposing yorubas here. They always claim they don't travel to other states in the south, while they are actually everywhere in the SE and SS selling their dangerous concoctions, shouting baba oyo on radio, doing bricklayer jobs. Bloody liars!

How many Yoruba's pls compared to igbo people all over sw 99:1

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 2:09pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:

Show us pictures of Igbo people in Ibadan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 2:10pm On May 24, 2020
rdokoye:

Show us pictures of Igbo people in Ibadan.
hmm you won't like this thing not only Ibadan self even Ogun state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by mandarin: 2:10pm On May 24, 2020
IGR is a reflection of how government has been able to harness what people operating enterprises within their borders should pay back to the government for common good of all. If a government feel just a little tax is ok then the IGR might be small. The SE being filled with people who are into loads of personal businesses may not have a huge IGR unlike say Ekiti where most citizens are civil servants. However low IGR also mean low number of factories, and low value of economic activities

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 2:24pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:

Ofcourse the usual comeback card that you yorubas always play. Ewedu statistical frauds!

Anyone who has not been to SE and SS will think there is no single living yoruba man but when they come down they'll find out how they've been deceived by you frauds.

On my street alone there are 5 yoruba tailoring shops with yoruba muslim men and women hawking their poisonous concoctions.

You are in Iboland because it is welcoming and peaceful, why don't you go to sambisa and open your tailor shop in the spirit of one nigeria, since nothing good happens in the SE and SS. After all, shekau has dollars to spend on clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 2:30pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Ofcourse the usual comeback card that you yorubas always play. Ewedu statistical frauds!

Anyone who has not been to SE and SS will think there is no single living yoruba man but when they come down they'll find out how they've been deceived by you frauds.

On my street alone there are 5 yoruba tailoring shops with yoruba muslim men and women hawking their poisonous concoctions.

You are in Iboland because it is welcoming and peaceful, why don't you go to sambisa and open your tailor shop in the spirit of one nigeria, since nothing good happens in the SE and SS. After all, shekau has dollars to spend on clothes.
really how many Yoruba's are in shout yeast am studying in Madonna university okija if you don't know so don't tell me shit Igbo's are the ones known to be scattered throughout the country that's why every January after Xmas their buses will be on road to south west infact why can't you guys do without jumping on the next bus to yorubaland not only Lagos Ogun state Ibadan everyone knows this abeg you can't rewrite facts you can believe what you want it doesn't change peoples orientation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 2:34pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:
really how many Yoruba's are in shout yeast am studying in Madonna university okija if you don't know so don't tell me shit Igbo's are the ones known to be scattered throughout the country that's why every January after Xmas their buses will be on road to south west infact why can't you guys do without jumping on the next bus to yorubaland not only Lagos Ogun state Ibadan everyone knows this abeg you can't rewrite facts you can believe what you want it doesn't change peoples orientation

Do they allow you come out in Madonna Uni? So keep shut, sign exeat, go to Onitsha, Nnewi, Ph, even my own Ahoada and see yorubas everywhere.

Continue to disgrace them, we will be taking their pictures and posting them to disprove your wicked lies.

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 2:38pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Do they allow you come out in Madonna Uni? So keep shut, sign exeat, go to Onitsha, Nnewi, Ph, even my own Ahoada and see yorubas everywhere.

Continue to disgrace them, we will be taking their pictures and posting them to disprove your wicked lies.
OK I have heard you take pictures all you like besides phones are not allowed in the dammed school but still fact remains the same 99:1

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency To Spend ₦402.2m On Maintenance Of Generators, Furniture, Others / National Assembly Website Hacked . . . / APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.