Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 (6146 Views)

IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 / States’ IGR Hits N1.33trn In 2019, As Lagos Maintains First Spot / States’ IGR Hits N691 Billion As Osun, Ondo, Others Recorded Biggest Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 1:27am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

Oh, so Ibadan is that small, huh? #sarcasm#

You're a very dishonest homosapien. With people like you running the affairs of Nigeria, I fear for the future of that nation.

This is an example of Ibadan city center.

This one is a image rather than google street view.

Can you see what I’m saying?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 1:30am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

Oh, so Ibadan is that small, huh? #sarcasm#

You're a very dishonest homosapien. With people like you running the affairs of Nigeria, I fear for the future of that nation.

See the better part of Ibadan like this.

Can you see I’m not even snapping these areas in my google earth yet?

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 1:32am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

y is Ibadan known for? Do they manufacture something I'm unaware of? And please don't show me multinationals.

Lol you’re asking what Manufacturing companies are in Ibadan?

Do you mean Enugu got more industries than Ibadan? Please be clear on what you mean.

See the better part of Ibadan below!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 1:34am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan!

4 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Kinematics: 1:37am On May 27, 2020
Ndi potopoto are still crying on this thread. Na wah oo.

How I wish crying and chest beating can change things.

7 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 1:39am On May 27, 2020
Let me stop here!

4 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by PortHarcourt1st: 1:45am On May 27, 2020
Kinematics when shall our PORT HARCOURT start looking good like Ibadan. Just look at PORT HARCOURT an oil rich city hahahaha

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by PortHarcourt1st: 1:47am On May 27, 2020
Kinematics you dey see Ibadan, but our PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world hahahaha

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 2:12am On May 27, 2020
More Google Street view of Ibadan!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 2:13am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 2:14am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan city!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 2:14am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 2:28am On May 27, 2020
Visit Ibadan city!

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 2:28am On May 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 2:31am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan baby!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 2:35am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan city baby!

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by NGpatriot: 3:01am On May 27, 2020
Poor SE, it's bad news after bad news of poorness and poverty.

Very sad...

4 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 3:17am On May 27, 2020
IB City!

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 3:19am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan!

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 3:33am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan City!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 3:34am On May 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Vidsolution79: 4:32am On May 27, 2020
I'm always laughing anytime I see Igbo people chest beating on nairaland it's so funny.....just accept that SW Leads in everything.....the earlier u understand this, the better for you!

5 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 5:14am On May 27, 2020
Salewa97:

Keep showing pictures of 5% of Ibadan, and maybe you'll forget the other 95% exists. If I was as childish as you, I'd spend, literally hours posting unflattering images of Ibadan. Pictures that Ibadan has in abundance.

Most of those pictures are borderline anyway. Come on now.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 5:25am On May 27, 2020
Vidsolution79:
I'm always laughing anytime I see Igbo people chest beating on nairaland it's so funny.....just accept that SW Leads in everything.....the earlier u understand this, the better for you!

Oh come on, I could wipe the floor with his pictures. In fact, I don't need to show Enugu, I just need to show Ibadan, and the argument will end. Homes scattered around the outskirts of the metropolis is not development. That's people with means, beating a hasty retreat.

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Kidakudz5: 9:11am On May 27, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

He's from the so called south-south, so what gives you the fuc/king right to tell him to stop referring to his region?

Your outburst tells me you may be a bloody impostor....a south-south wannabe that hates to see the south-east and south-south speak with one voice on anything as they may get ideas to leave 'one Nigeria' which in turn may lead to you starving to death!
he is a bloody osu negro.. stop deceiving yourself.. SS don't want SE grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Kidakudz5: 9:15am On May 27, 2020
Kinematics:
Ndi potopoto are still crying on this thread. Na wah oo.

How I wish crying and chest beating can change things.
really potopotor republic.. reason why they want to attach theirselves to SS by force.. they fear a biafra that will be full of nistha traders and potopoto grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Kidakudz5: 9:30am On May 27, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

There's something really wrong with you! You (with all your other alternate monikers) have this sick obsession of comparing yourself with Igbos!

On this thread that has nothing to do with you, you've managed to start a comparison between Ibadan and Enugu.....and went to look for the least flattering pics of the poor areas of Enugu you could find on google earth! It says a lot that what you found is miles better than what one would see in poor areas of other cities like kano or Ibadan.
obsession with igbo? You guys are delusional.. it is you guys who can't do without minding your business and focus on your red mud region

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 3:38pm On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

Keep showing pictures of 5% of Ibadan, and maybe you'll forget the other 95% exists. If I was as childish as you, I'd spend, literally hours posting unflattering images of Ibadan. Pictures that Ibadan has in abundance.

Most of those pictures are borderline anyway. Come on now.

You got nothing on me and the Igbos have always been the childish people online going by your judgement.

You people always drag Ibadan into your nonesense everytime by showing pics of the slum side of Ibadan. All I just did was to show the slum side of Enugu that covered almost half of the city as shown on Google Earth.

Why are you crying? Why are you feigning innocence? Who is notorious for showing buildings everytime like village kids if not the Igbos on Nairaland?

Before you said it was 1% of Ibadan I’m showing, now you said it’s 5% lol. Later you will say it’s 50% coz you can’t stomach the thought that Ibadan is actually a more greater city than your tiny Enugu.

I can go on and on by pushing this thread to 20 pages with pictures of Ibadan areas without repeating images from google street view alone. And all of them will be nice buildings and structures.

You started this first, you were the one that brought video of Ibadan and Enugu for comparison in the first place. So why are you crying now?

4 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 3:57pm On May 27, 2020
Salewa97:

You got nothing on me and the Igbos have always been the childish people online going by your judgement.

You people always drag Ibadan into your nonesense everytime by showing pics of the slum side of Ibadan. All I just did was to show the slum side of Enugu that covered almost half of the city as shown on Google Earth.

Why are you crying? Why are you feigning innocence? Who is notorious for showing buildings everytime like village kids if not the Igbos on Nairaland?

Before you said it was 1% of Ibadan I’m showing, now you said it’s 5% lol. Later you will say it’s 50% coz you can’t stomach the thought that Ibadan is actually a more greater city than your tiny Enugu.

I can go on and on by pushing this thread to 20 pages with pictures of Ibadan areas without repeating images from google street view alone. And all of them will be nice buildings and structures.

You started this first, you were the one that brought video of Ibadan and Enugu for comparison in the first place. So why are you crying now?

I did not show the slum side of Ibadan, because I didn't see the value in it. Ibadan is a slum city, that's not in doubt nor up for debate. Over 90%, whether 99% or 95% of Ibadan is a slum, filled with dilapidated buildings, dust roads, and unkempt muddy streets. I could literally spend a month posting unflattering images of Ibadan - but to what end?

This isn't a matter of emotions, as you try so hard to paint it. Anyone with eyes, can look and see what Ibadan primarily is. The areas you were/are showing are minimal, relatively speaking, and many of them are only marginally better than the poorer areas of Enugu. The nice areas of Enugu are head and shoulders above Ibadan. I can even show you a video of a YORUBA man proclaiming that Enugu is better than anywhere in his own land.

So let's just end this okay - you can continue to lie to yourself, if it makes you feel better. But I don't see the point.

P.S. No one is crying, upset or flattered by your postulation. I wish the best for Ibadan. I want Yorubaland to develop, in fact, I want all of Africa to develop - and I don't want to hear any excuses. I'm tired of Yoruba people referring to Ibadan as an ancient city, as a means of writing away, what's so glaring to the rest of the world. That serious intervention is required.

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 4:39pm On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

[s]I did not show the slum side of Ibadan, because I didn't see the value in it. Ibadan is a slum city, that's not in doubt nor up for debate. Over 90%, whether 99% or 95% of Ibadan is a slum, filled with dilapidated buildings, dust roads, and unkempt muddy streets. I could literally spend a month posting unflattering images of Ibadan - but to what end?
[/s]
This isn't a matter of emotions, as you try so hard to paint it. Anyone with eyes, can look and see what Ibadan primarily is. The areas you were/are showing are minimal, relatively speaking, and many of them are only marginally better than the poorer areas of Enugu. The nice areas of Enugu are head and shoulders above Ibadan. I can even show you a video of a YORUBA man proclaiming that Enugu is better than anywhere in his own land.

So let's just end this okay - you can continue to lie to yourself, if it makes you feel better. But I don't see the point.

P.S. No one is crying, upset or flattered by your postulation. I wish the best for Ibadan. I want Yorubaland to develop, in fact, I want all of Africa to develop - and I don't want to hear any excuses. I'm tired of Yoruba people referring to Ibadan as an ancient city, as a means of writing away, what's so glaring to the rest of the world. That serious intervention is required.

You are just saying nonesense to be honest. Sorry if that seems like an insult but you are bandying figures around like an illiterate. Why not say the slum covered 100%?

I have been to Enugu and Ebonyi before. On two different occasions. Those places are an eyesore and I saw firsthand the reason why the Igbo people always cry about infrastructural decay.

No good roads, no solid city structures, erosion is too much such that there was a hole on some of the roads. I saw poverty that is real in those places. You can only fool the people that have not been to the South East, you can’t fool someone like me.

Ibadan is a great city with nice buildings and city structure. There are lot of industries with better infrastructure to go with. The cost of living is low and you can still get the luxury life of what you will get in Lagos.

Ibadan alone has 11 local government which consist of 7 urban local government in the city. For example, there is one of the local government called Oluyole local government, it houses a lot of buildings of Oluyole Estates, Elebu, Ashipa, New garage, and etc and has a lot of industries.

The size of Oluyole local government alone is 629sqkm while all of Owerri city is just 100sqkm. That means one local government in Ibadan is 6x owerri size. (Use google to verify my claim)

I’m trying to let you know that buildings in Ibadan alone could be more than those in 2states in the South-East. Because you said in one of your post that buildings in Enugu will be more than those in Ibadan. I’m just laughing at your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by IGBOSON1: 5:05pm On May 27, 2020
Kidakudz5:
he is a bloody osu negro.. stop deceiving yourself.. SS don't want SE grin grin

And you came to this conclusion because......? In your deluded and bigoted mind, there can be interaction, commonality of purpose, cooperation, etc, between the so called south-south and south-west/north-west, but not between south-south and south-east that have lived side-by-side and interacted socially/economically for centuries! Is this how scared you are of Igbos and how desperate and shameless you are for your ATM Nigeria to survive!?

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 5:23pm On May 27, 2020
Salewa97:

You are just saying nonesense to be honest. Sorry if that seems like an insult but you are bandying figures around like an illiterate. Why not say the slum covered 100%?

I have been to Enugu and Ebonyi before. On two different occasions. Those places are an eyesore and I saw firsthand the reason why the Igbo people always cry about infrastructural decay.

No good roads, no solid city structures, erosion is too much such that there was a hole on some of the roads. I saw poverty that is real in those places. You can only fool the people that have not been to the South East, you can’t fool someone like me.

Ibadan is a great city with nice buildings and city structure. There are lot of industries with better infrastructure to go with. The cost of living is low and you can still get the luxury life of what you will get in Lagos.

Ibadan alone has 11 local government which consist of 7 urban local government in the city. For example, there is one of the local government called Oluyole local government, it houses a lot of buildings of Oluyole Estates, Elebu, Ashipa, New garage, and etc and has a lot of industries.

The size of Oluyole local government alone is 629sqkm while all of Owerri city is just 100sqkm. That means one local government in Ibadan is 6x owerri size. (Use google to verify my claim)

I’m trying to let you know that buildings in Ibadan alone could be more than those in 2states in the South-East. Because you said in one of your post that buildings in Enugu will be more than those in Ibadan. I’m just laughing at your ignorance.

You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me. I'm not bandying around anything, I'm guesstimating, based on what my eyes see.

Postulate as much as you want, but it won't change the facts. Ibadan is larger than London, yet, London has an economy almost twice the size of Nigeria. Landmass is irrelevant, all that matters is what's on the land. Most of Ibadan is slums, so you can only really account for the developed areas, which, as I've said before, is anywhere from 1% to 5% of the city or town (whatever you want to call it). Everywhere else in Ibadan is null and void; at least by civilised human standards. Maybe you don't see a problem with black folk living in squalor, but I do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse / Wike Dressed A Goat & Called It Muhammadu Buhari At A Pdp Rally-pics / Boko Haram: Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Safe For Residents & Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.