Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 (6179 Views)

IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 / States’ IGR Hits N1.33trn In 2019, As Lagos Maintains First Spot / States’ IGR Hits N691 Billion As Osun, Ondo, Others Recorded Biggest Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:47pm On May 26, 2020
Mind you I am just moving from places to places. Because if I stay in just one area, the thread will just keep lengthening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:51pm On May 26, 2020
Ibadan!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:52pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye

Now imagine us taking drone shots of these places. Because you don't see it on the internet does not mean it dosen't exist bro.

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:58pm On May 26, 2020
Ibadan!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:59pm On May 26, 2020
Ibadan city!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 12:09am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 12:09am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 12:19am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 12:20am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 12:20am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 12:27am On May 27, 2020
Salewa97:
Ibadan!

That area constitutes less than 1% of Ibadan, and it's only one housing area. As I said before, just Enugu Lifestyle city alone, is bigger than that (5 times to be exact). Not to mention all the other housing estates springing up everywhere.

Not a single one of the roads are paved. Why not? The place just looks dusty, and unkept, with a few, half decent homes. As I said before, 1% of Ibadan residents actually have toilets. It can NEVER compete with these home estates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNbpiT4bWY0

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 12:33am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

That area constitutes less than 1% of Ibadan, and it's only one housing area. As I said before, just Enugu Lifestyle city alone, is bigger than that (5 times to be exact). Not to mention all the other housing estates springing up everywhere.

Mr. I am not showing you Ibadan main city where you have the large roads and infrastructures. I can't capture all that will Google street view because they are massive.

I am just showing you few of the residential areas in Ibadan. Trust me, there are several of these scattered around Ibadan.

If you know Ibadan well, I am showing you mostly the Elebu, Oluyole side which is just a tiny part of the city.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 12:34am On May 27, 2020
Salewa97:

Mr. I am not showing you Ibadan main city where you have the large roads and infrastructures. I can't capture all that will Google street view because they are massive.

I am just showing you few of the residential areas in Ibadan. Trust me, there are several of these scattered around Ibadan.

If you know Ibadan well, I am showing you mostly the Elebu, Oluyole side which is just a tiny part of the city.

Google Earth is readily accessible. I can see it. And it's a small area...very small.

You're doing the same thing, only in reverse. Accentuating this small area, to give the impression it's a significant part of Ibadan.
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 12:35am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

Not a single one of the roads are paved. Why not? The place just looks dusty, and unkept, with a few, half decent homes. As I said before, 1% of Ibadan residents actually have toilets. It can NEVER compete with these home estates:

LOL, those are not paved? I am using street view to show the houses and trust me if I were to take a drone video of Ibadan, Enugu CAN NEVER have the infrastructure Ibadan had. Is it about roads? Bridges? What are you even talking about?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 12:36am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan!

Are you seeing the aerial image.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 12:38am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

Google Earth is readily accessible. I can see it. And it's a small area...very small.

You're doing the same thing, only in reverse. Accentuating this small area, to give the impression it's a significant part of Ibadan.

Lol. Should we do it like this? I should take a measurement of the size of the area of Ibadan I am screenshoting and those of Enugu so we can compare.

Are you game?

4 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 12:40am On May 27, 2020
Salewa97:
Ibadan!

Are you seeing the aerial image.

This is the area you're showing:

https://imgur.com/FnHtge2
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 12:43am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

This is the area you're showing:

[img]https://imgur.com/FnHtge2[/img]

Your Image is not showing. Seems you are embedding it using the img format.

Upload the image so I can see it.

See these places now, they are New Sites.

That is why I am showing you the street name so you won't say they are thesame.

4 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 12:45am On May 27, 2020
Salewa97:

It's better than the rundown areas, which constitute the majority of Ibadan, but it's no way comparative to Enugu, in terms of aesthetic beauty.
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 12:49am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

It's better than the rundown areas, which constitute the majority of Ibadan, but it's no way comparative to Enugu, in terms of aesthetic beauty.

Brother forget about aesthetic, Ibadan got nice mad structures.

You will see several aesthetics that you will marvel at in Ibadan. Just that the Yorubas don't care about projecting their city image like the Igbos always like doing because people react to the world differently.

The GRAs that are in Ibadan alone is more than what can be found in Enugu. This is not me making mouth, I am very serious. What is even the size of Enugu self!

5 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Kidakudz5: 12:49am On May 27, 2020
Abeg continue. I love this

3 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 12:55am On May 27, 2020
Salewa97:

Brother forget about aesthetic, Ibadan got nice mad structures.

You will see several aesthetics that you will marvel at in Ibadan. Just that the Yorubas don't care about projecting their city image like the Igbos always like doing because people react to the world differently.

The GRAs that are in Ibadan alone is more than what can be found in Enugu. This is not me making mouth, I am very serious. What is even the size of Enugu self!

I have eyes, I can see, anyone can access Google Earth. The areas you're showing are minute areas of the city. It'd be dishonest to try and paint this perception that those vaguely decent homes are in any way the majority of Ibadan. That's why Yoruba people don't showcase Ibadan. Because most Yoruba people have shame. It's no different from that Arewa guy showcasing the rich and famous of the North, while the vast majority wallow in penury. Ibadan is classified as a slum city, because of the majority of it is slums.

My video footage paints a more accurate view. Unlike your obscure images and crafty snapshots. Ordinarily I'd take umbrage, but you're Nigerian, and corruption is part of your culture.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 1:03am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

I have eyes, I can see, anyone can access Google Earth. The areas you're showing are minute areas of the city. It'd be dishonest to try and paint this perception that those vaguely decent homes are in any way the majority of Ibadan. That's why Yoruba people don't showcase Ibadan. Because most Yoruba people have shame. It's no different from that Arewa guy showcasing the rich and famous of the North, while the vast majority wallow in penury. Ibadan is classified as a slum city, because of the majority of it is slums.

My video footage paints a more accurate view. Unlike your obscure images and crafty snapshots. Ordinarily I'd take umbrage, but you're Nigerian, and corruption is part of your culture.

Lol you are funny. I grew up in Ibadan and know a larger part of Ibadan like the back of my hand. I am telling you Ibadan is not Enugu's mate in all ramification. I already tolf you I have not been showing main Ibadan cities, I am just showing most of Oluyole local government while the better part of Ibadan are the likes of the Bodija GRAs, Osuntokun Avenue, Agodi GRA, Jericho GRA, Kolapo Ishola GRA, Aerodome GRA, and etc.

Even me that I grew up in Ibadan don't know 30% of the city because it is very huge. You will see all class of things in Ibadan.

See the first Image below now, that is example of the city road. Can you see what I am showing are just a lil bit part of Ibadan and are just residential areas.

4 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 1:04am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye check the address I put and you will see they are different areas. That is why I am showing aerial view of some of them

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 1:04am On May 27, 2020
Ibadan!

4 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by XANDERBOY85: 1:05am On May 27, 2020
Kidakudz5:
we are talking of SE.. stop bringing SS into your rubbish

He's from the so called south-south, so what gives you the fuc/king right to tell him to stop referring to his region?

Your outburst tells me you may be a bloody impostor....a south-south wannabe that hates to see the south-east and south-south speak with one voice on anything as they may get ideas to leave 'one Nigeria' which in turn may lead to you starving to death!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 1:12am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye this is one example of the city area.

Can you see I am not even touching these places yet?

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 1:13am On May 27, 2020
Salewa97:

Lol you are funny. I grew up in Ibadan and know a larger part of Ibadan like the back of my hand. I am telling you Ibadan is not Enugu's mate in all ramification. I already tolf you I have not been showing main Ibadan cities, I am just showing most of Oluyole local government while the better part of Ibadan are the likes of the Bodija GRAs, Osuntokun Avenue, Agodi GRA, Jericho GRA, Kolapo Ishola GRA, Aerodome GRA, and etc.

Even me that I grew up in Ibadan don't know 30% of the city because it is very huge. You will see all class of things in Ibadan.

See the first Image below now, that is example of the city road. Can you see what I am showing are just a lil bit part of Ibadan and are just residential areas.

As I said before, I can see, Google Earth is accessible to all. Those areas you're showing are only a fraction of the city. That is not an opinion, it's a fact. There's a strip of developed areas or at least, "more" developed areas, centred around the outskirts of the main city, but it constitutes such an insignificant part of the city that it's pointless emphasising.

90% of Ibadan residents live in those poor dilapidated buildings? Do you dispute this? If so, show me a Google Earth snapshot that confirms you're belief and refutes my own.

What exactly is Ibadan known for? Do they manufacture something I'm unaware of? And please don't show me multinationals.

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 1:15am On May 27, 2020
Salewa97:
rdokoye this is an example of the city area.

Can you see I am not even touching these places yet?

Oh, so Ibadan is that small, huh? #sarcasm#

You're a very dishonest homosapien. With people like you running the affairs of Nigeria, I fear for the future of that nation.
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 1:17am On May 27, 2020
rdokoye:

As I said before, I can see, Google Earth is accessible to all. Those areas you're showing are only a fraction of the city. That is not an opinion, it's a fact. There's a strip of developed areas or at least, "more" developed areas, centred around the outskirts of the main city, but it constitutes such an insignificant part of the city that it's pointless emphasising.

90% of Ibadan residents live in those poor dilapidated buildings? Do you despite this? If so, show me a Google Earth snapshot that confirms you're belief and refutes my own.

What exactly is Ibadan known for? Do they manufacture something I'm unaware of? And please don't show me multinationals.

You are saying nonsense. How much is even the landmass area of the Ibadan old quarters?

You guys will just sit down and be quoting statistics from the comfort of your house. The Old quarters of Molete-Gate side is not even up to 20% of the city so where do you get your rubbish stat from?

Because we don't care about snapping pictures like you guys do dosen't mean they don't exists.

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by XANDERBOY85: 1:20am On May 27, 2020
Salewa97:

There's something really wrong with you! You (with all your other alternate monikers) have this sick obsession of comparing yourself with Igbos!

On this thread that has nothing to do with you, you've managed to start a comparison between Ibadan and Enugu.....and went to look for the least flattering pics of the poor areas of Enugu you could find on google earth! It says a lot that what you found is miles better than what one would see in poor areas of other cities like kano or Ibadan.
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 1:26am On May 27, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

There's something really wrong with you! You (with all your other alternate monikers) have this sick obsession of comparing yourself with Igbos!

On this thread that has nothing to do with you, you've managed to start a comparison between Ibadan and Enugu.....and went to look for the least flattering pics of the poor areas of Enugu you could find on google earth! It says a lot that what you found is miles better than what one would see in poor areas of other cities like kano or Ibadan.

Lol. Check the person that first started showing the Ibadan bad pictures and you will see it’s a fellow Igbo like you rdokoye

All I just did is to retaliate and do the same thing to him.

Why are you now attacking me instead of attacking your fellow kinsman that first started this.

Check the thread again.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa / Buhari To Present 2022 Budget On Thursday / Benue: Appeal Court Nullifies APC Governorship Primary, Orders Re-run In 11 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.