Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 (6194 Views)

IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 / States’ IGR Hits N1.33trn In 2019, As Lagos Maintains First Spot / States’ IGR Hits N691 Billion As Osun, Ondo, Others Recorded Biggest Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 2:41pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:
OK I have heard you take pictures all you like besides phones are not allowed in the dammed school but still fact remains the same 99:1

Ewedu statistics are useless. Go to your universities in yorubaland, if you are not satisfied with the 'damned school'.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 2:49pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Ewedu statistics are useless. Go to your universities in yorubaland, if you are not satisfied with the 'damned school'.
lol something that I have rewritten jamb again only waiting for this lockdown to get over don't even let me stet with the school my sister is in ABUAD can you compare abyad ,covenant,Babcock,elizade,Bowen to that trash abeg even students are tired am only in 100level people advised me so I may quickly leave before am accused of a rubbish crime and get expelled I repeat that school is so shitty abeg if you demand transcript dey won't give you. in fact there are useless posts of the shit hole here on nairaland.where should I even start from self the only thing I enjoy is being a law student even self the kind law is not accredited fake rev fathers everywhere you think I left the whole of south west to come and study English or what pls don't even compare Madonna caritas tansia legacy etc to the above schools I mentioned who wants to go to a cursed place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 3:04pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:
lol [s]something that I have rewritten jamb again only waiting for this lockdown to get over don't even let me stet with the school my sister is in ABUAD can you compare abyad ,covenant,Babcock,elizade,Bowen to that trash abeg even students are tired am only in 100level people advised me so I may quickly leave before am accused of a rubbish crime and get expelled I repeat that school is so shitty abeg if you demand transcript dey won't give you. in fact there are useless posts of the shit hole here on nairaland.where should I even start from self the only thing I enjoy is being a law student even self the kind law is not accredited fake rev fathers everywhere you think I left the whole of south west to come and study English or what pls don't even compare Madonna caritas tansia legacy etc to the above schools I mentioned who wants to go to a cursed place[/s]

Bloody Jambite no dey make noise, write and leave.

Madonna University has produced more doctors, nurses, medical lab scientists, pharmacists, optometrists etc than all yoruba private universities put together.

I attended the first medical induction of their medical graduants here in Elele in 2007 with my uncle whose daughter is now practicing in the UK. By then yoruba private universities like Babcock, Lead etc didn't even have a single medical faculty, some of your private universities in the SW didn't even exist then.

The first is always the first.

Bloody Jambito!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 3:09pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Bloody Jambite no dey make noise, write and leave.

Madonna University has produced more doctors, nurses, medical lab scientists, pharmacists, optometrists etc than all yoruba private universities put together.

I attended the first medical induction of their medical graduants here in Elele in 2007 with my uncle whose daughter is now practicing in the UK. By then yoruba private universities like Babcock, Lead etc didn't even have a single medical faculty, some of your private universities in the SW didn't even exist then.

The first is always the first.

Bloody Jambito!

really talk about best private universities in Nigeria let's see where mad owner falls its a matter of the best not the first university of Ibadan is the first in Nigeria but today unilag and co have taken over yes if you call me jambite am happy than wasting my life in a useless trashy place ask any Madonna student they will tell you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 3:47pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:
really talk about best private universities in Nigeria let's see where mad owner falls its a matter of the best not the first university of Ibadan is the first in Nigeria but today unilag and co have taken over yes if you call me jambite am happy than wasting my life in a useless trashy place ask any Madonna student they will tell you.

You are bloody jambito and intellectually beneath me, engaging you will reduce my I.Q. Go and call your babas for me. No time!
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 3:50pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

You are bloody jambito and intellectually beneath me, engaging you will reduce my I.Q. Go and call your babas for me. No time!
really according to ur demented brain I told you I have completed 100 level there not like I have quited I will only leave when I get the new admission so which one is jambito abeg reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 3:52pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:
really according to ur demented brain I told you I have completed 100 level there not like I have quited I will only leave when I get the new admission so which one is jambito abeg reason

You remain a jambito, the last born of our family graduated in 2015.

You are a small boy, go and read your book before you fail exams and blame lecturers. Olodo.
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 3:55pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

You remain a jambito, the last born of our family graduated in 2015.

You are a small boy, go and read your book before you fail exams and blame lecturers. Olodo.
ode
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 3:57pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:
ode

Tell that to your father. Olodo that can't pass ordinary Jamb.
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 4:03pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Tell that to your father. Olodo that can't pass ordinary Jamb.
idiot he may probably be in his Oga 2 by 2 shops claiming jagaban abeg shift chest beater fr the yeast am you can keep wailing I ignore you fckin monicker forever empty shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 4:06pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:
idiot he may probably be in his Oga 2 by 2 shops claiming jagaban abeg shift chest beater fr the yeast am you can keep wailing I ignore you fckin monicker forever empty shit

Even if na 1*1, you remain a bloody Jambito, that might never even finish school before joining NURTW gangs and human parts merchants in ogun states. grin

Your future is not bright I swear. grin
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 4:11pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Even if na 1*1, you remain a bloody Jambito, that might never even finish school before joining NURTW gangs and human parts merchants in ogun states. grin

Your future is not bright I swear. grin
really am studying law waiting to be a lawyer you are here jobless on nairaland lol
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 4:18pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:
really am studying law waiting to be a lawyer you are here jobless on nairaland lol

I'm already living my dream after graduating while you are training to become a glorified charge-and-bail. grin

I'm sure you'll drop out and end up in Ikeja under bridge looking for 'affidavit' customers. grin
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 4:24pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

I'm already living my dream after graduating while you are training to become a glorified charge-and-bail. grin

I'm sure you'll drop out and end up in Ikeja under bridge looking for 'affidavit' customers. grin
back to sender in Jesus name besides living your dreams in rented apartment my dad pays 1.2 million for me to study law and I will graduate while you remain irrelevant or later leave your erosion ravaged land and come to dig well in Ogun state or Lagos fool am sure you never even see 100k for ur life before because big men don't argue like you on a social media forum even owned by a Yoruba person the joke is on you guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by WeneDiali: 4:50pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:
back to sender in Jesus name besides living your dreams in rented apartment my dad pays 1.2 million for me to study law and I will graduate while you remain irrelevant or later leave your erosion ravaged land and come to dig well in Ogun state or Lagos fool am sure you never even see 100k for ur life before because big men don't argue like you on a social media forum even owned by a Yoruba person the joke is on you guy

Your father is wasting his audio money on you because your love for agberoism is boundless. You will soon drop out and find your way to the streets to join Oluomo"s boys. grin

Boy, save your dad the stress and hit the streets and join the human parts dealers in Ogun because las las, na your destiny be dat. Stop wasting money on Jamb that you will never pass. grin
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by DEROX: 5:20pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Your father is wasting his audio money on you because your love for agberoism is boundless. You will soon drop out and find your way to the streets to join Oluomo"s boys. grin

Boy, save your dad the stress and hit the streets and join the human parts dealers in Ogun because las las, na your destiny be dat. Stop wasting money on Jamb that you will never pass. grin
you better join Evans boys and start kidnapping business because its obvious you can never make it at your age my uncle had his own house buh you are here living in mud house abeg shift you better think about your life and your region now poverty capital of the south lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 5:23pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

If Igboland is so poor, why do so few people meet the requirements for the conditional cash transfer? Real development starts at the grassroots, with things like education, water access, healthcare delivery, mortality rates etc.

All the things that Igboland beats all the other states at. When it comes to education, there's no comparison between Ebonyi and Borno State, unless you're inferring that Nigeria is the only place on planet earth, where the uneducated are wealthier than the educated.

Some of these arguments are so wishful. Why do people like yourself, have such a vested interest in telling Igbo people how poor they are?

So you don’t know what is called politics? Ebonyi is the poverty capital of the south and the Ebonyi Governor is not even shying away from the fact.

Infact not only Ebonyi, SouthEast generally are the poverty capital of the south. It has been like that since the 1950s and nothing changed till today.
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 8:29pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:

So you don’t know what is called politics? Ebonyi is the poverty capital of the south and the Ebonyi Governor is not even shying away from the fact.

Infact not only Ebonyi, SouthEast generally are the poverty capital of the south. It has been like that since the 1950s and nothing changed till today.

You didn't answer my question. If we are so poor, why do we receive the least amount of government assistance. How are poor people able to own businesses throughout the length and breadth of Nigeria. If Igbo states are so poor, why is it, that they are the only states in Nigeria with identifiable middle class communities. All these other states (excluding SS), just have a sea of poor communities, with a few large homes dotted here and there.

Show me the equivalent of such housing in Yorubaland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNbpiT4bWY0

If Enugu is so poor, why is there so much infrastructure development going on in the state:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vub6ari-e20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KclUeXuwGeg&t

Show me the equivalent in these so-called richer states. Because this, is interpreted as poverty to the rest of the world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4SyeBLN-Tg
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Anazp: 8:38pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:
IGR has absolutely nothing to do with poverty. In the case of Borno, almost everyone works in the public sector, given the low level of education, that's why it's IGR is higher than a state like Ebonyi, where a larger portion of its population have SMEs, and they pay very little tax. The same is the case in all the Igbo states.

Because Igbo states have much larger private sectors, it also means that the state governments have more money to spend on capital infrastructure. Which accounts for the large infrastructure development in the state of Ebonyi. Compared to a state like Ogun, which has huge recurring expenditure, and very little money to spend on infrastructure development.
rubbish. Every governor wants a higher igr

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 9:22pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

You didn't answer my question. If we are so poor, why do we receive the least amount of government assistance. How are poor people able to own businesses throughout the length and breadth of Nigeria. If Igbo states are so poor, why is it, that they are the only states in Nigeria with identifiable middle class communities. All these other states (excluding SS), just have a sea of poor communities, with a few large homes dotted here and there.

Show me the equivalent of such housing in Yorubaland:

This is Enugu. I will be posting images of Enugu for you from google earth too. Since I don’t have time to travel to the East to take videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly2x0a_gWXg

4 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 9:23pm On May 26, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
Enugu is poor with a lot of brown roofs.

The only saving grace of you guys is that people don't care about your states so no one bother taking pictures of there.

Courtest: google Earth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 9:32pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye Enugu is a den of brown roof and an eyesore.

Google Earth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 9:36pm On May 26, 2020
See brown roofs everywhere.

Enugu is a shithole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 9:42pm On May 26, 2020
Enugu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 9:42pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-4iEaBzGC0

You must be desperate to show me a video of a village, and Nsukka.

Again, you didn't answer my question. No where in Nigeria is developed. In fact, nowhere in Africa is developed, every city, state or country has its poor areas. That's not my point. My point is, where is the identifiable middle class in these so-called richer states. If Ibadan has so little poor, then there should be a slew of rich and/or middle class people living there, like there is all across Igboland.

Show me them - that's what I'm asking you.

No point trying to magnify the poorer communities in Enugu, because they are small - many of which have been and continue to be knocked down. Where do we see slum clearance going on in Yorubaland?

Here's more Enugu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHnJZ9JGw5w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Qbvmu4Z1s&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZVpmY_dh00&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USae0ahlU1Q

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 9:54pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

You must be desperate to show me a video of a village, and Nsukka.

Again, you didn't answer my question. No where in Nigeria is developed. In fact, nowhere in Africa is developed, every city, state or country has its poor areas. That's not my point. My point is, where is the identifiable middle class in these so-called richer states. If Ibadan has so little poor, then there should be a slew of rich and/or middle class people living there, like there is all across Igboland.

Show me them - that's what I'm asking you.

No point trying to magnify the poorer communities in Enugu, because they are small - many of which have been and continue to be knocked down. Where do we see slum clearance going on in Yorubaland?

Shut up. All of Enugu city is just 214.3 sq miles, and almost half of it is covered with brownroofs. Ibadan city alone is 1189 sq miles. That is almost 5 times the size of Enugu.

See Enugu Below.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 9:56pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:

Shut up. All of Enugu city is just 214.3 sq miles, and almost half of it is covered with brownroofs. Ibadan city alone is 1189 sq miles. That is almost 5 times the size of Enugu.

See Enugu Below.

Well, let's have a mature civilised discussion, and you show me the opulence of Ibadan?
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:00pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

Well, let's have a mature civilised discussion, and you show me the opulence of Ibadan?

No we are not having a civilized discussion yet. I will first lengthen this thread to more than 4-5 pages of Enugu brown roofs before I can start showing you the opulence part of Ibadan.

You guys think you are the only one that have the luxury of showing brown roofs of other areas right? You all forget every city have their share of the brown roofs.

Enugu city below!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:02pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

Do you see how urbanized that Iwo Road video of Ibadan you showed is? That is what is called a city.

But that is not even the best part of Ibadan at all.

Now let's keep showing Enugu.

Enugu is just 1/5 of Ibadan size, and even the brown roof covered Enugu by almost half.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 10:11pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:

Do you see how urbanized that Iwo Road video of Ibadan you showed is? That is what is called a city.

But that is not even the best part of Ibadan at all.

Now let's keep showing Enugu.

Enugu is just 1/5 of Ibadan size, and even the brown roof covered it by almost half.

Ibadan is larger than London, is it not. Size/Land mass means very little, what's most important is what lies on it.

There is a difference between Enugu and the city of Enugu. You can't start comparing Ibadan, which is the capital of Oyo State, to random villages and towns in Enugu. You got to compare the cities to each other. Which is what I'm doing. Those videos are of the city, which anyone with eyes that can see, will know look far more developed than anywhere in Ibadan.

Most of Ibadan is a slum, with dilapidated buildings with minimal infrastructure. No running water in any of these buildings, which means people defecate outside:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ke-pm33zk

No sane human being calls that development.

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:11pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye don't run away.

Enugu is a shit hole!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Post-UTME: We Have No Problem With Our Server - UNIBEN / Jonathan Stranded In Uganda / Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.