Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! (15211 Views)

Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by LegendHero(m): 4:24am On May 28, 2020
PHijo:

If any language is "poorly developed " it is your Igbo language. A language that does not have Male or female gender. One of the languages in Nigeria with the least vocabulary. Prior to colonialism Igbos borrowed words from the Ijaw language, today you are borrowing mostly from English.

I wonder when stating crimes committed by Igbos and their land grabbing tendencies has turned to a crime!

Our monarchs have pedigree, they have history, they don't buy their thrones. When most of your people were still in the rainforests. Our monarchs, had embassies in the important courts across the known world. You had monarchs thanks to the existence of Nigeria. That's reason you attach so much importance to the validation that gives you because you are Nigeria's creation.

If I am an old man, then you should respect my account of the war, child.

Ijaw can not compete with you, you are not in ANYWAY in our league. Find your mates elsewhere, we are too refined for you folks.

Nice reply!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Allen102: 4:25am On May 28, 2020
Igbos and their delusional it is very funny to watch

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by LegendHero(m): 4:29am On May 28, 2020
Kinematics:

It's obvious chest beating runs in the blood. Ndi potopoto the consequential majority race, developers of the world we have heard you. Can you tell your blodas to stop attaching themselves to us by fire by force?
Please come and pack your blodas and sisters out of our inconsequential land as well. We dont need developers and concequential majority race.

Leave us alone in our inconsequential minority space.

Known fact!
An inconsequential minority has been the president of a country where the concequential majority cant.
An inconsequential minority has more developed cities than the concequential majority
Inconsequential minority has less poverty than the concequential majority
Inconcequential minority is the deputy Senate president where the concequential majority is.
Inconcequetial minorities generate more igr than the concequential majority.
Inconsequential minorities feeds the concequential majority.
The concequential majority always run to the home of the inconsequential minority in search for greener pasture.
The concequential majority is useless without the inconsequential minority...

Jesus Christ!

As an independent observer, I would love to be the inconsequential minority that you stated in this post because the consequential majority is unproductive in this context.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by LegendHero(m): 4:40am On May 28, 2020
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Nchenches: 5:02am On May 28, 2020
PHijo:

From what the Igbo and their Fulani friends put us through in Nigeria in the last 70 years, proposals are not what we will believe in. If we have to leave Nigeria, definitely not with the Igbo. We are large enough to be on our own, we can be together with groups that share similar objectives with us. The Igbo nation is not one of such nations.
I regret having to exchange ideas with you. You are not on a mission here for the interest of the Ijaw but for your personal interest- obvious from your writing style.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by EzeAro: 6:18am On May 28, 2020
SaintBishop:

with all this chest beating and noise making you are yet to reclaim your abandoned property grin
Abandoned property? When Igbos have bought even newer and more expensive in PH and other parts of Rivers state? Why would old properties owned by our grandfathers be of any usefulness to us? grin oh boy do you know it's Igbos we are talking about here? The same people whose lands and properties were reduced to dust and ashes during the war, yet with little or no government support rebuilt their region from ground zero to the commercial hubs it has become now. Onitsha market the biggest in West Africa was reduced to rubbles, guess which market is back in full swing again still retaining its status as biggest in West Africa... oh boy leave matter for Matthias, no be by boasting or anything but Igbos are TOO BIG to be oppressed. We lost our old properties and your father's occupied old structures, we came back and bought and built houses and properties 10x better than the old relics your lazy fathers "inherited". We pass una, always that at the mind of your tiny minority mind whenever you want to talk sh*t.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by SaintBishop: 6:41am On May 28, 2020
EzeAro:

Abandoned property? When Igbos have bought even newer and more expensive in PH and other parts of Rivers state? Why would old properties owned by our grandfathers be of any usefulness to us? grin oh boy do you know it's Igbos we are talking about here? The same people whose lands and properties were reduced to dust and ashes during the war, yet with little or no government support rebuilt their region from ground zero to the commercial hubs it has become now. Onitsha market the biggest in West Africa was reduced to rubbles, guess which market is back in full swing again still retaining its status as biggest in West Africa... oh boy leave matter for Matthias, no be by boasting or anything but Igbos are TOO BIG to be oppressed. We lost our old properties and your father's occupied old structures, we came back and bought and built houses and properties 10x better than the old relics your lazy fathers "inherited". We pass una, always that at the mind of your tiny minority mind whenever you want to talk sh*t.
Which properties una buy back? the one in Rivers States or another? You think say port Harcourt na Lagos?

You are so naive, it is obvious you know nothing you just type waiting you see on NL.

Yes we are lazy that is why we want you hard working jews from Alabama to leave us alone is that too difficult for you to understand?

You pass us, in this world or another alternative universe? I see your people everywhere in our communities, doing anything just to survive here.
how many of my people can you find in the east doing odd job? = None.

So how exactly are you better than us when you are always running from your place?

Let me end it here. Because if I continue it will only end in tears.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by EzeAro: 6:50am On May 28, 2020
SaintBishop:
Which properties una buy back? the one in Rivers States or another? You think say port Harcourt na Lagos?

You are so naive, it is obvious you know nothing you just type waiting you see on NL.

Yes we are lazy that is why we want you hard working jews from Alabama to leave us alone is that too difficult for you to understand?

You pass us, in this world or another alternative universe? I see your people everywhere in our communities, doing anything just to survive here.

So how exactly are you better than us when you are always running from your place?

See these ozuor ooo! is it the same Rivers state wey I school for many years abi e get another one? Who do you think own majority of the major businesses and real estate properties in many parts of Rivers state especially in Port Harcourt and Obigbo? ... your papa? grin. Ok let's make it easy and simple. No need for too much noise. Mention your tribe, and let's start the comparison on the basis of achievements globally with the best you've produced since the existence of tribe till date. I won't even bother listing all of the achievements of the larger Igbo nation cause that will be an overkill in quick motion grin. I'll just use my state Imo state vs your X (tribe)... are you game?

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by EzeAro: 7:30am On May 28, 2020
SaintBishop:
Cry cry baby I want to see my mummy shame.

You don't want to descend into my gutter level.

But you have the nerve to insult my father.

You can't get under my skin trust me, there are 101 ways to insult igbos without blinking an eyelid.
Ok no vex about the papa part, maybe asking a question got you too emotional and defensive for reasons best know to you grin.

So what tribe are you from? Make I begin address your matter from that angle.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 7:39am On May 28, 2020
UdechiHD:
Imagine this. The old Aboh kingdom along with the Oru’s may even be the founders of modern Nembe. I once checked some Nembe names and I was surprised to see some Igbo names in them, and when I ask a friend he told me that it use to be much before, but that a lot of their names have overtime being changed from Igbo sounding to a more preferable Ijaw.

A lot of Nembe festivals have Oru links.
1. Owu (Owuogbo) festival in Imo west
2. Eke - Python totem etc.

This why I said that Igbos from beginning were not fortunate to have good historians from day one. All we had is a follow follow write wetin this one write. If much archeological and true history is carried out in a lot of these so-Called Ijaw areas, you’ll be shocked to the findings you’ll unearth.

It is Igbo people like pazienza that is always on the run from his shadow, that dont realise IPOB understand everything.

It is not everything I will say here but IPOB dont believe leaving or running is an option.

If we did dat, we did be like the lazy Igbo historians.

As for Nembe, I have a relative there and yes they do have Igbo sounding names.

i.e. Ebiere Nembe and Ebere Igbo.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by BlackAdam55(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2020
hammerpP:

It is Igbo people like pazienza that is always on the run from his shadow, that dont realise IPOB understand everything.

It is not everything I will say here but IPOB dont believe leaving or running is an option.

Oga Ebiere na ijaw name oo

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 8:08am On May 28, 2020
[s]
SaintBishop:

[/s]

We cannot find many of u in IGBO LAND, becasuse u are too small.

U dont have the numbers. That is y u keep stealing igbo people and accustomed them to be Ijaw

We truily pass una.

I bought land in Port Harcourt but was ordered by my dad to sell it.

And that is just me, not based in the East.

Now imagine what those Igbos based in the East are buying.

Listen, u can cry all u want and if e pain u too much, pack your bags and go back to Yenagoa.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2020
EzeAro:

All it will take is just to send a trailer load of small boys to decimate the entire Ijaw nation, where una reach sef? grin odd when did Asari tell us to keep quiet in Obigbo? Why not post the video you useless ogogoro drinking loser! I keep telling you that Ijawland is now Igbo territory, Opobo and Bonny is now ours. We pushed you fishermen out of PH and handed it over to the Ikwerre, now that's a boss move right there you pathetic piece of minority shIt! like I said, una matter na easy one, try any nonsense in any part of Igboland in Rivers and Delta states, and we will send boys from just one local government area (not the whole Igbo nation ooo cause that will just be an overkill) and level the whole Ijaw nation into non-existence. Bring una minority madness enter Obigbo if you still want to exist as a people.

If you didn't hear that your miscreants heard it. At least people can see how patient the Ijaw have been with these land grabbing Igbo. When we treat them the way the North treats them no one will complain. No wonder they have issues in Northern Nigeria,Ghana, Thailand and the republic of South Africa.

How will your truck drive on water? You people are just too unreasonable!

This how Nnamdi Kanu threatened the Nigerian government until he found himself in their jail. Nnamdi Kanu's BSS could not save his city. When we say you are thieves, landgrabbers you would claim to be 'developers'. You will develop your place, you will not protect your place. It is Ijawland you want to fight for. We are WAITING!

Your fathers lost their country trying to take Ijawland. This time you will lose everything! Your greed has made you fight with everybody.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 8:42am On May 28, 2020
[s]
PHijo:

If you didn't hear that your miscreants heard it. At least people can see how patient the Ijaw have been with these land grabbing Igbo. When we treat them the way the North treats them no one will complain. No wonder they have issues in Northern Nigeria,Ghana, Thailand and the republic of South Africa.

This how Nnamdi Kanu threatened the Nigerian government until he found himself in their jail. Nnamdi Kanu's BSS could not save his city. When we say you are thieves, landgrabbers you would claim to be 'developers'. You will develop your place, you will not protect your place. It is Ijawland you want to fight for. We are WAITING!

Your fathers lost their country trying to take Ijawland. This time you will lose everything! Your greed has made you fight with everybody.
[/s]

SHUT UP!

U WILL DO NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2020
hammerpP:
[s][/s]

We cannot find many of u in IGBO LAND, becasuse u are too small.

U dont have the numbers. That is y u keep stealing igbo people and accustomed them to be Ijaw

We truily pass una.

I bought land in Port Harcourt but was ordered by my dad to sell it.

And that is just me, not based in the East.

Now imagine what those Igbos based in the East are buying.

Listen, u can cry all u want and if e pain u too much, pack your bags and go back to Yenagoa.

If your people are criminals all over Nigeria and the rest of the world, why should any sane Ijaw leave his place for yours?

If as far back as 1967/1968 you tried to take over their land for your people and send them to yours, why should they move to your place?

I don't need to go to Yenagoa to survive. I can survive in my community in Rivers state. It is you leeches that need to leave your villages to survive in other places.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2020
hammerpP:
[s][/s]

SHUT UP!

U WILL DO NOTHING.

START it!
YOU threatened, start let us help you FINISH it

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 8:47am On May 28, 2020
[s]
PHijo:

If your people are criminals all over Nigeria and the rest world, why should any sane Ijaw leave his place for yours?

If as far back as 1967/1968 you tried to take over their land for your people and send them to yours, why should they move to your place?

I don't need to go to Yenagoa to survive. I can survive in my community in Rivers state. It is you leeches that need to leave your villages to survive in other places.
[/s]

FISHER MAN, I AM SITTING IN MY OFFICE, CONCLUDING SOME BUSINESS DOCUMENTS.

HAVENT U GOT FISH TO CATCH?

I AM HAPPY, ALOT OF THE PEOPLE U CALL IJAW, ARE ACTUALLY IGBO AND THEY KNOW THEIR ANCESTORS OR MOTHER TO BE IGBO.

SO GO AND START ANY FIGHT AND SEE IF ONE OF THEM WILL NOT BEHEAD U.

PLEASE, DONT DISTURB MY MENTION AGAIN

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by EzeAro: 8:55am On May 28, 2020
PHijo:

Ijawland is now conquered Igbo territory CRY ME A RIVER OF JORDAN grin, even Nembe don't identify with Ijaws, Opobo founded by an Igbo man has been heavily influenced by the Igbo language, same with Bonny! Any traces or Ijaw language or culture left in these places has now been replaced with the more dominant Igbo language! these are facts easily verifiable by anyone who knows those areas I mentioned, now cry me more tears you creek dwelling minority scum! cheesy

If you treat who like how? remember you made noise and dared/mocked Igbos over the abandoned property in the old Rivers state when you were in political control, but the Ibos showing why they are far superior to you not only bought back large swathes of newer properties in the mainlands, but also played the masterful political chess game of all time by stripping you Ijaw tenants off your political control on Rivers state, but forced you back into the swamps whence you came, gave control back to the closest Igbo subgroup (Ikwerre) who have dominated Rivers state politics till date. You're now third class in Rivers state, your only consolation is your tiny village of a state called Bayelsa (which Zik an Ibo man gave you guys out of pity for your homelessness cheesy).

My father's had no interest in Ijawland, providence and fate in the natural order of things takes care of itself, the Ijaw areas of Opobo, Nembe, Bonny etc have now been heavily Igbonized without Igbos even invading your lands, so how did that manage to happen? who's your daddy now? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by pazienza(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2020
hammerpP:

You IPOBians are insufferable.
Ana agwo unu ibi, unu ana eto afo.

Ebiere is not same as Ebere.
Ebiere means beautiful woman.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Michael004: 11:42am On May 28, 2020
hammerpP:
[s][/s]

FISHER MAN, I AM SITTING IN MY OFFICE, CONCLUDING SOME BUSINESS DOCUMENTS.

HAVENT U GOT FISH TO CATCH?

I AM HAPPY, ALOT OF THE PEOPLE U CALL IJAW, ARE ACTUALLY IGBO AND THEY KNOW THEIR ANCESTORS OR MOTHER TO BE IGBO.

SO GO AND START ANY FIGHT AND SEE IF ONE OF THEM WILL NOT BEHEAD U.

PLEASE, DONT DISTURB MY MENTION AGAIN
Audio office.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2020
pazienza:

You IPOBians are insufferable.
Ana agwo unu ibi, unu ana eto afo.

Ebiere is not same as Ebere.
Ebiere means beautiful woman.

Same name will be Ibiere in Rivers state. Help me beg your IPOB to count us out. Let them leave we the Rivers Ijaw out of their dreams!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Amarabae(f): 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
pazienza:
By the way, PHijo is same old Barcanister/Tonyebarcanister, the Leopard never changed its spots.
I thought as much, the same emotionally laden style of writing.
am sure that his other moniker is ijawcitizen or something like that

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 1:26pm On May 28, 2020
PHijo:

Same name will be Ibiere in Rivers state. Help me beg your IPOB to count us out. Let them leave we the Rivers Ijaw out of their dreams!

Come on, shut up!

who are u? who are u deciding for?

U will be returned to Yenagao.

Thank u for this video, at least u have given us new idea now.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2020
hammerpP:

Come on, shut up!

who are u? who are u deciding for?

U will be returned to Yenagao.

Thank u for this video, at least u have given us new idea now.

Dumb asses! Do you think we didn't know why we made the video?

The world needs to know you Igbos are war criminals.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by pazienza(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2020
Amarabae:
I thought as much, the same emotionally laden style of writing.
am sure that his other moniker is ijawcitizen or something like that

Lol!
A Leopard never changes its spots. You know he ventured into politics and had to hide his Igbophobic tendencies for a while hoping to play the patriotic card, but it seems he has conceded failure to his political career, so he is back to his pre 2015 old self. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 1:35pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
PHijo:

Dumb asses! Do you think we didn't know why we made the video?

The world needs to know you Igbos are war criminals.
[/s]

Wen u tell lies, u unknownly sow a seed.

Things dat people may not have thought of, u implant it into their head.

The new one now is Yenagoa straight.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by PHijo(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2020
hammerpP:
[s][/s]

WEen u tell lies, u unknownly sow a seed.

Things dat people may not have thought of, u implant it into their head.

The new one now is Yenagoa straight.

Thanks for confirming what the video said.
Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by Amarabae(f): 1:36pm On May 28, 2020
pazienza:

Lol!
A Leopard never changes its spots.
lol
If you notice nnamdi KANU this days, he is nagging about Ijaws, and the minorities.
for me , Reality is beginning to hit him

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! by hammerpP: 1:38pm On May 28, 2020
PHijo:

Thanks for confirming what the video said.

With the way things are going, u are going back to Yenagoa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Begs FG: Release Kanu And Igboho; Follow Line Of Peace, Dialogue / Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? / 2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Travels, N98m On Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.